The 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia

Nostalgia

Just saw photos of the Giulia in Sgcarmart. The speedometer font size in mph is bigger than kmh, spore drivers may not be used to this. Initially thought this is a JDM with top speed at 160

↡ Advertisement

Just saw photos of the Giulia in Sgcarmart. The speedometer font size in mph is bigger than kmh, spore drivers may not be used to this. Initially thought this is a JDM with top speed at 160

post-1798-0-15765700-1506784509_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 1

Sibei jialat, HS want to sell cars but can't even get the spelling of the model right in SgCarMart...Giulia become Guilia.

Edited by Toeknee_33
  • Praise 1

Sibei jialat, HS want to sell cars but can't even get the spelling of the model right in SgCarMart...Giulia become Guilia.

Maybe it's sgcm and not them. Cos the webmaster may not be savvy with car models.

贵啦

Great proof read

• Praise 6

sedan and 2 seater....wrong comparison.

maybe a used maserati is a better comparison

For me , to fork out $248k for a AR, I would rather go for that base Porker..

That's my ownself compare ownself logic..

• Praise 14

Just saw the photos on Sgcarmart.

The Veloce has no aircon vents for rear seats? If the aircon power level is like the 159, then the rear passengers will be sweating on a hot day

Personally, I think the 159 outlook is more unique. No other cars had the 159 headlights and it’s simple rear lights looks very good on a white 159 (my favorite view was the back view)

The Giulia front looks a little like the 147 and the rear lights looks similar to A4, Opel Astra,

And the interior, I like how the 159 had its centre console tilted towards the driver and the three round display indicators below the three centre aircon vents. Sometimes I wonder if I should have just kept it and drive till COE expiry

Edited by Kelloggs
  • Praise 2

Just saw the photos on Sgcarmart.

The Veloce has no aircon vents for rear seats? If the aircon power level is like the 159, then the rear passengers will be sweating on a hot day

Somehow the pictured car in SGCM don't have rear aircon vents, but I don't believe it will stay this way judging from pictures and videos I found elsewhere in the www. 

post-2139-0-75553400-1507032727_thumb.jpg

Edited by Toeknee_33
  • Praise 1

Maybe EA Giulias will have rear aircon vents.

Although not having one is not a deal breaker for me.

Yeah! Alfa Romeo is a driver's car, passenger's comfort is secondary [:p][laugh]

• Praise 8