Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
36 replies to this topic | 111 praises

Posted 18 May 2016 - 12:01 PM

Nostalgia
  • Nostalgia
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I wonder if we'll get this version in Singapore.  Looks like a great package

http://www.carscoops...ts-in-asia.html

antelop praised this

Posted 18 May 2016 - 12:08 PM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Yes.... Everywhere led hahahaha, cool accord. But outdated engine
1 Anonymous member praised this
What is the most effective way to control the world?
"MIND CONTROL"

We are being hypnotised and brainwashed !!! 

Posted 18 May 2016 - 04:35 PM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Yes.... Everywhere led hahahaha, cool accord. But outdated engine

Exactly. Outdated engine just change the body (and add LEDs). LOL

人恶人怕天不怕,人善人欺天不欺;善恶到头终有报,只争来早与来迟。

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:14 PM

Dfx16
  • Dfx16
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The body is the same as existing accord seen in KM leh
Only diff is the headlight and additional DRL
Even tail light look the same

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:24 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Still looks boring to me
Tigershark1976, 2BDriver, FourZero, Byteslurve, Spring, tenyawph, Angcheek and 3 other members praised this

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:29 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I wonder if we'll get this version in Singapore.  Looks like a great package

http://www.carscoops...ts-in-asia.html

Just the change in the front grille and headlights from mine.

Personally i prefer my front than this new minor FL version.

Rear is virtually unchanged.

Exactly. Outdated engine just change the body (and add LEDs). LOL

Yeah, no turbo no talk  [laugh]

Newbie26 praised this

Posted 18 May 2016 - 10:47 PM

Blueodyssey
  • Blueodyssey
    1st Gear
    Author Image

5 speed auto...zzz

Vroom Vroom

Posted 18 May 2016 - 11:35 PM

Davidtkl
  • Davidtkl
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Its just a facelift.

Tigershark1976 praised this

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:08 AM

Maskedrider
  • Premium member
    Maskedrider
    4th Gear
    Author Image

k series accord still the best
Tigershark1976 praised this
06 Accord & 12 Accord
just Love the Vtec

Posted 19 May 2016 - 01:46 AM

Arch1984
  • Arch1984
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Looks like the SG accord. Maybe coz philippines got it late.

Tigershark1976 and Angcheek praised this

Posted 19 May 2016 - 11:32 AM

Allen
  • Premium member
    Allen
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

k series accord still the best

i second that. but really the 5 speed transmission is really old school but having said that, i think it is still better than CVT or the latest untested dual clutch transmission.

Angcheek praised this

Posted 19 May 2016 - 05:18 PM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Seems to be the 2016 facelift for the Accord. Already on KM website. 

Angcheek and Pinobii praised this

Posted 20 May 2016 - 09:53 PM

Cyee_29
  • Cyee_29
    Clutched
    Author Image

Any bro know if the FL model is available at KH showroom for test drive? Thanks!

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:03 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Any bro know if the FL model is available at KH showroom for test drive? Thanks!

Hmm FL or non FL still same transmission and engine. Won't matter much to the test drive experience

Posted 21 May 2016 - 06:42 PM

A3DI
  • A3DI
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

2L engine with old 5AT transmission but selling higher then 2.5L Camry though..

Posted 21 May 2016 - 07:35 PM

Audi2016
  • Audi2016
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Made for Honda fan bois.

Old engine, ancient 5 speeder gearbox, boring looking exterior & interior, all of which other Japanese automakers are already moving forward. But still have many people buy one.

Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:18 PM

Axeman24
  • Premium member
    Axeman24
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Just went to Kah motors yesterday. The new Accord will be make available in August. Features wise it's quite luxury in my opinion. It's spacious and comfortable inside, however the price is about S$1k higher than the 2.5 Camry. However leather seat selection only comes in black or beige. Still monitoring the COE before deciding either Camry or Accord
Be nice to nerds, chances are you will end up working for one

Posted 26 June 2016 - 09:04 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

New CVT gearbox or still the old 5 speeder Auto.?

Fairlady.

Posted 26 June 2016 - 10:37 PM

Muser
  • Premium member
    Muser
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Just went to Kah motors yesterday. The new Accord will be make available in August. Features wise it's quite luxury in my opinion. It's spacious and comfortable inside, however the price is about S$1k higher than the 2.5 Camry. However leather seat selection only comes in black or beige. Still monitoring the COE before deciding either Camry or Accord

What features are great/useless really depends on your needs, and it sounds like you value space and comfort, just like me. But road tax aside, why would you pay more to get a 2.0NA engine instead of a 2.5NA one? Also, I'm curious if you considered other competitors, or if you quickly narrowed down to Accord and Camry.

Posted 26 June 2016 - 11:30 PM

Axeman24
  • Premium member
    Axeman24
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

What features are great/useless really depends on your needs, and it sounds like you value space and comfort, just like me. But road tax aside, why would you pay more to get a 2.0NA engine instead of a 2.5NA one? Also, I'm curious if you considered other competitors, or if you quickly narrowed down to Accord and Camry.

I would say that I am always a fan of Toyota and Honda. Simply because of the fact that spare parts are readily available, even though Honda parts are more expensive. Yes their design maybe slightly dated compare to the rest but it gives me a peace of mind especially in Singapore. I would love to own a Merc or BM, however, affordability is always in my mind. Those are above my budget and I would not want to over stretch myself just so that I can drive the brand.

New CVT gearbox or still the old 5 speeder Auto.?

The catalogue stated 5 AT, but I remember the SE mention it's cvt. Maybe I remember wrongly. It could be on the civic that is cvt.
alphard96 praised this
Be nice to nerds, chances are you will end up working for one

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, #honda, #accord, #facelift and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users