SPC PEEL & WIN Promotion Picture Card

Shox87

Pump more than $80 at SPC, you get the peel and win card. Collected 3 and redeem S$5000.

What stations have you collected so far? I have collected 2 till date (AMK Ave 1 and YCK station). Still short of the last 1(Seng Kang)

http://spc-2015.wizwerx.com/promotion/peel-win-with-posb-everyday-card

Any fellow MCF-ers got the remaining card? Maybe can share and go collect prize money together?  [flowerface]  [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

Bros.. The oldest trick in the book for scratch cards...99% of all cards are that 2. Keep you going n going to pump.. N usually the last card will come out near end of campaign..

Edited by BenTong
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

If anyone got the last one, share with me also? I immediately go pump 2 x 80 dollars at spc to get the other 2... hahaha

Bros.. The oldest trick in the book for scratch cards...99% of all cards are that 2. Keep you going n going to pump.. N usually the last card will come out near end of campaign..

Smart man

Just try and see luck lor. Some bros may get the 'hard-to-get' card and not get the 'easy-to-get' card. Others vice versa.

So it would be a win-win situation if both parties can come together and share the prize money.  [laugh]  [laugh]

Turbocharged

Yeah, Esso is doing this "dirty" game now...

I pump Esso for the past 1.5 months, got like probably 50 cards, only matched 1 set so far.

And you keep going back to them.

Got 1 card 3 pumps back. Subsequent 2 pumps never receive any despite each pump over $100. Threw the one i had away.

Supersonic

Just try and see luck lor. Some bros may get the 'hard-to-get' card and not get the 'easy-to-get' card. Others vice versa.

So it would be a win-win situation if both parties can come together and share the prize money.  [laugh]  [laugh]

If you are the one with the hard to get card, why would you have to share?

Just post here that you are paying 20 dollars for the easy to get card.

If you are the one with the hard to get card, why would you have to share?

Just post here that you are paying 20 dollars for the easy to get card.

Well. I am just try my luck here. If anyone has the 'hard to get' card, I wouldn't mind sharing the pot with him/her.

As long as both parties can benefit from the deal, better than both parties ending up empty-handed.

Better than all the petrol cartels benefitting from the endless price increase.  [furious]

Turbocharged

Well I suppose we should at least give TS a pat on the back for trying to think out of the box... maybe there is a fool out there who get the hard to find piece and go share it with someone else instead of collecting the other easy pieces and keeping the money for himself...

Turbocharged

Well. I am just try my luck here. If anyone has the 'hard to get' card, I wouldn't mind sharing the pot with him/her.

As long as both parties can benefit from the deal, better than both parties ending up empty-handed.

Better than all the petrol cartels benefitting from the endless price increase. [furious]

If you have your hands on the "hard to get" winning card, would you do the same too, i.e. share your prize with the person who has the "easy to get" card?

Please...

• Praise 3

Pump more than $80 at SPC, you get the peel and win card. Collected 3 and redeem S$5000.

What stations have you collected so far? I have collected 2 till date (AMK Ave 1 and YCK station). Still short of the last 1(Seng Kang)

http://spc-2015.wizwerx.com/promotion/peel-win-with-posb-everyday-card

Any fellow MCF-ers got the remaining card? Maybe can share and go collect prize money together?  [flowerface]  [flowerface]

Hi

If any of you got the seng kang station, I will give you my amk ave 1 & yck cards FREE free FREE..

No need share with me.. Just say ' Thank you' to me if you need the cards haha..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1