Toyota car alarm system

raymonnnn

I just bought a Toyota wish 06 model to renew Coe. I realized when one of the car door is not closed properly/not closed at all and I locked the car, the alarm won't go off. Is it normal?

↡ Advertisement

Although I dun drive Toyota, but I dun think it is normal. My basic 1 way alarm will ring when I arm with any door is ajar.. Might need to reprogram it, otherwise you can check for any red door icon in your dashboard before arming it..

(edited)

My ex Nissan alarm will sound after a while if I locked the car with one door not fully closed.

My Toyota will not allow me to lock the car if one door is ajar

Edited by Beng2

I just bought a Toyota wish 06 model to renew Coe. I realized when one of the car door is not closed properly/not closed at all and I locked the car, the alarm won't go off. Is it normal?

yes this is normal, you have to unarm and close all the door and arm.

If the alarm still exist you have to reset the alarm

yes this is normal, you have to unarm and close all the door and arm.

If the alarm still exist you have to reset the alarm

I think you read wrongly bro. My alarm will not go off when one door is opened and I arm it. 

I think you read wrongly bro. My alarm will not go off when one door is opened and I arm it.

yes ii think I read you correctly, it like when your car was armed somebody open it the alarm will actuate.

So you have to reset your alarm, if there is a button below the steering wheel or by mean of the key by inserting but don't start and return

↡ Advertisement