X-men: Apocalypse

RadX

I'm a fan of x-men, but not the movies. The movie kinda of screws up the story we know from the comics. The first class series is kind of a soft reboot of the original casts which I personally thinks are much better. But, Xavier did not get paralyzed waist down because of a bullet. 

Will still probably watch the Apocalypse since he is one of my favorite character in Marvel.

↡ Advertisement

like the part where they try to disturb the last stand is among the worst of the x men series

would like to discuss what i dun like, but would have spoilers haha

yeah me too

crap movie

rather read their x-men comics :grin:[sly]

U dun bluff la

You into SEX-Men

Think we dunch noe... Lol

• Praise 2

good reminder i need to watch this!!!..

never really read the comics but again movie plots usually dont tell everything...

no lah no lah

this one: :grin:

VRHHKcI.jpg

where to DL!!!??? i wanna see thissss... lol ..

good reminder i need to watch this!!!..

never really read the comics but again movie plots usually dont tell everything...

where to DL!!!??? i wanna see thissss... lol ..

demotivation.us_Adidas-is-older-Than-you

:grin:

So let me have a go at this:

Wolverine (W)

- DOTF started 2020+

- W's consciousness was sent back to the 1970+

- That consciousness took over W 1970+ body who just woke up from a wonderful copulation judging by bed and woman (ok this wasn't needed)

- After W was impaled by Magneto (with metal rods), W was thrown into the river. W was fished out of the river by Mystique impersonating Stryker at the end of DOTF (she has this thing about impersonating men) in 1970+ at the end of DOTF

- W consciousness returned to 2020+ at the end of DOTF

Lost Decade

Apocalypse was set in 1980+, the filmmakers did not account for W for the lost decade (that's why we get mindfked big time). Possibilities include

- Mystique traded W to Stryker for something

- Mystique used W to enter Weapon X facility but kena locked out when the real Stryker showed up and installed all those mutant jammers

In Apocalypse when Wolverine was let out and escaped after leaving a trail of bodies, he had adamantium claws but no memory apart from what Jean Grey restored. Now this conflicts with Origins:Wolverine, where he seeked refuge with an elderly couple and only lost memory after being shot in the head with adamantium bullets by Stryker.

I can't remember if W woke up at the end of 2020+ DOTF with any memory, but the problem is that he did not reveal his claws - bones or adamantium laced otherwise.

Side Info

The query about bones or adamantium (didn't know this wasn't an actual element until P5 teacher corrected me):

In the comics early 90s storyline - Fatal Attractions (I LOL even to this day why Douglas would tap Close), W almost killed Magneto and being super pissed the latter ripped out all of W's adamantium turning him almost feral with only his healing factor keeping him alive. In retaliation Prof X wiped Magento's mind.

Wonder if we will ever see that on the big screen...

Hopefully this doesn't end up with TLDR fate [:p]

Fatal Attractions (I LOL even to this day why Douglas would tap Close), 

yup ... Maybe Close has a particular set of skills ....  [sly]

I would stick to Anne Archer too.  [gorgeous]

yup ... Maybe Close has a particular set of skills ....  [sly]

I would stick to Anne Archer too.  [gorgeous]

Somehow my eyes read stick it to [:p]

Yea I would be Anne's archer any day too over Close, that 80s perm hair job though...

• Praise 1

With Apocalypse, I'm now really confused as to which one is my favorite. First Class was epic and wolverine too. Actually I loved all the parts. I'm just too confused to select any one.

Do you guys feel the same too? 

With Apocalypse, I'm now really confused as to which one is my favorite. First Class was epic and wolverine too. Actually I loved all the parts. I'm just too confused to select any one.

Do you guys feel the same too? 

Think First Class still my favourite. There was something off about Apocalypse. For some reason the villian had no proper motivation, the story's pace wasn't very good and being a fan of the X-men cartoon back in the 90s...Apocalypse was so badly done.

↡ Advertisement