• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
156 replies to this topic | 150 praises

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:59 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What are your opinions ?
1. Do you think finally Windows Phone 7 will be able to increase market share ?
2. Will you switch from iPhone, Andriod phone to Phone 7 ?
3. What will be the pulling factors ?

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:43 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I only have one unique requirement and becoz of this, I got myself a Winmobil 6.5 on HTC HD2, and a nokia sybian phone for my wife. And it's also the reason why I sold away my brand new android Samsung galaxy S.

Can Garmin mobile XT be installed on it? If yes, then Windows phone is on my list for future upgrade.
"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:50 PM

Legacyx
  • Premium member
    Legacyx
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I only have one unique requirement and becoz of this, I got myself a Winmobil 6.5 on HTC HD2, and a nokia sybian phone for my wife. And it's also the reason why I sold away my brand new android Samsung galaxy S.

Can Garmin mobile XT be installed on it? If yes, then Windows phone is on my list for future upgrade.

bro Ender any idea if therez a complimentary upgrade to win phone 7 for HD2?
PSN ID: Rigares

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:53 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What is your One unique requirement on the WM6.5 that the Samsung GS cannot fulfil ?

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:56 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What is your One unique requirement on the WM6.5 that the Samsung GS cannot fulfil ?

Android cannot install Garmin Mobile XT..

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:57 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

bro Ender any idea if therez a complimentary upgrade to win phone 7 for HD2?

If have, I also want to know how.

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:06 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Garmin xt is the only item I miss when I gave up my omnia2 for htc desire but I can live with it and not with daily hang or reboot of phone... tongue.gif

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:09 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Back to wimo7, I wont dare to touch it until I read enough of it... Btw, my way of finding out mote info of any phone is not google for its review but more on its problem...

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:11 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Back to wimo7, I wont dare to touch it until I read enough of it... Btw, my way of finding out mote info of any phone is not google for its review but more on its problem...

Agree. I will wait for more paying beta users feedback before jumping in..

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:18 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Android cannot install Garmin Mobile XT..

I find it has the A-GPS ...

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:19 PM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Agree... dont just dive in. wait for user review and decide...... unles really is die hard must be the first to get hold of new gadget..... tongue.gif

This WP7 is gonna bring MS back to life or its goin to condemn them, and that means more IP4/IP5/IP6 and HTC/Samsung whatever LJ model for Andriod flooding the market....

We will have to wait and see.....

But anyway, sit back and enjoy some "entertainment" along the way...... the fanboy for the 3 sides gonna start their war soon..... laugh.gif tongue.gif .... or maybe already started, even before anyone touch the WP7 phone..... rolleyes.gif
________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:22 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

WP7 needs 1 GHz processor.. does the HTC HD2 have this spec ??

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:28 PM

Seaweed
  • Seaweed
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i still remember my SGD1200 O2 Atom...no window on my phone unless it can proof to me that it can perform its basic function as a phone and not hang when I want to make a call...that why no more smart WM phone for me anymore... biggrin.gif

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:32 PM

Flying_genie
  • Flying_genie
    5th Gear
    Author Image

What about the Garmin Asus M10 or A10? Would it not fit your requirements?

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:34 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i still remember my SGD1200 O2 Atom...no window on my phone unless it can proof to me that it can perform its basic function as a phone and not hang when I want to make a call...that why no more smart WM phone for me anymore... biggrin.gif

Windows other name is call Hang or Freeze.. this is true.
Every device it operates hangs or freezes and no amount of patches or updates can resolve it....

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:46 PM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

yes HD2 is 1GHZ

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:48 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

HD2 has snapdragon 1ghz.. Should be enough.. But don't know if HTC will offer the upgrade.

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:49 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What about the Garmin Asus M10 or A10? Would it not fit your requirements?

YEs it does. But the 4.3" of HD2 won me over. A full fledge 4.3" GPS that function as a phone.

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:50 PM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

my HD2 kena engine oil leh. any bros know where to repair?

Posted 13 October 2010 - 11:03 PM

Krado
  • Krado
    6th Gear
    Author Image

You wait long long...

Garmin already ended support for mobileXT for Windows lor.

I'm already switching to Garmin/Asus A10 phone... yes, it may be a crappy asus but at least it runs on android. It begs to be rooted. laugh.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: microsoft, smartphone, lumia and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users