[Charity] KLEARKARBON 18 Tons Rice Project

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Hello Guys,

Like what we have usually done every year. Klearkarbon is organizing an Rice Distribution Charity event on the National Day. 9th August 2016.

For MCF, we need 15 Cars, to do the convoy. Those interested parties please kindly express your interests! Let us know what car you are driving too! Small car, big car all are welcome!

For the other MCFers, I would like to take this chance to ask for your kind donation. For every $25 dollar you donate, we will buy 25kg of rice and donate to different homes for the needy ones. I truly ask for your support and I also hope to see you guys during that day!

post-137774-0-96568100-1464675062_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

Our very first donor from MCF! A regular donor and volunteer from MCF! Thank you @Adrianli!

Thank you @Tamedriver, attached here is your e-receipt! 

post-126427-0-16347300-1464675340_thumb.jpg

post-126427-0-18385700-1464675700_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

3rd donor from MCF! More to come i'm sure of it! Thank you @lausai88! Every contribution helps us in reaching our target of 18,000kg! Seems far, but we only just started, so yah, let's keep the spirit of giving alive! 

post-126427-0-94590000-1464751771_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

And a regular MCF bro who donates generously every year! A friend whom we got acquainted back a zodiac cycle ago but because of this Charity Project and MCF, we got re-connected again! Thank you @Sp4wn!

post-126427-0-48839100-1464752793_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Hi guys, apart from raising money to purchase the rice, we will also need a 15 car convoy from MCF to help deliver 3 tons of rice to a needy home. Do feel free to fill up the following namelist if you are free and would like to volunteer your time, effort and petrol/diesel :)

Each vehicle is slated to take 8 bags or 200kgs of rice. 

MCF Convoy:

1. @kobayashigt

2. @Adrianli
3. @Ictruall
4. @Ins1dious ?
5. @Spring ?

6. @smokeyagel ?

7. @johnson79 ?

8. @smoothscott ?

9. @Opel17 ?

10. @hamburger ?

11. @Carnoob ?

Supercharged
(edited)

Hi guys, apart from raising money to purchase the rice, we will also need a 15 car convoy from MCF to help deliver 3 tons of rice to a needy home. Do feel free to fill up the following namelist if you are free and would like to volunteer your time, effort and petrol/diesel :)

Each vehicle is slated to take 8 bags or 200kgs of rice. 

MCF Convoy:

1. @kobayashigt

2. @Adrianli

3. @Ictruall

4. @Ins1dious ?

5. @Spring ?

6. @smokeyagel ?

7. @johnson79 ?

8. @smoothscott ?

9. @Opel17 ?

10. @hamburger ?

11. @Carnoob ?

sure but I'm not sure whether the van will be available. I'll do it with my car... 助人为乐

And boss Ken your account number please? Thanks

Edited by Carnoob
  • Praise 1

sure but I'm not sure whether the van will be available. I'll do it with my car... 助人为乐

And boss Ken your account number please? Thanks

Car is fine! Unity in strength! Ok, shall PM u! Thank you!

Every year, when we increase the rice target, I get worried about whether are we able to raise enough to purchase. However, year after year, we have always hit and exceeded the target, all thanks to you kind hearted donors! Last year, we have a bro from MCF who donated 100 bags, this year, we have another bro who contributed the same amount! Thank you @vellfires!!! More to come i'm sure, but we are still far from achieving the target! Pls keep the donations coming in guys! 

post-126427-0-81373800-1464858918_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator

@vellfire are you going to carry 100 packet inside your car too? :XD:

Every year, when we increase the rice target, I get worried about whether are we able to raise enough to purchase. However, year after year, we have always hit and exceeded the target, all thanks to you kind hearted donors! Last year, we have a bro from MCF who donated 100 bags, this year, we have another bro who contributed the same amount! Thank you @vellfires!!! More to come i'm sure, but we are still far from achieving the target! Pls keep the donations coming in guys! 

bro. how to donate? can bank transfer? or must go down?

You can bank transfer to me, easier for you. Back then, there was world cup season going on, so i didn't want to accept multiple incoming funds during the world cup season, hence requested for folks to physically pass me the cash. but this year is fine =) Thank you!

So far, there have been 9 donors from MCF. Thank you very much to the 9 of you for your swift actions. We are currently at 37.2% and will definitely need more support in reaching our target of 18,000kg. In addition, we will also need more volunteers to form a 15 car convoy for MCF!

Thank you bro @ins1dious for your annual and regular contribution in aiding our Charity Projects! Really hope to see you and your sons in action again this year! 

post-126427-0-82434400-1464930834_thumb.jpg

post-126427-0-82434400-1464930834_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement