Liverpool 2016/17: YNWA with Klopp

Ktglfc

Yeah Now we must not only win against big team , we must be ruthless to small team :) Too

That's why my concern comes in. I hope they don't become can beat big clubs away but cannot beat small clubs home and away.

↡ Advertisement

Great win, Stamford Bridge is always a tough venue to visit.

Still more of a game of 2 halfs, whereby we were good in one and not so good in the other.

I guess it's to be expected since losing a bit of steam is inevitable.

Collective we were brilliant. Good to see slightly different goal scorers this time round.

10 points from 5 games ain't too shabby if we looked the teams and venues we visited. (Excluding Burnley)!

It's still the magic word - Consistency.

We would need to be playing well against the so call smaller teams, else these wins over Arsenal, Leicester & Chelsea counts for nothing.

In the meanwhile, let's enjoy the moment!

YNWA

The problem comes in when the small teams let us have the bigger share of possession and they sit back defend and counter and we don't get to press that often. Do we know how to attack in this way?

• Praise 4

5 points for everyone here! Hip hip hooray! [laugh]

Kopi la.. 5 points for what?

The problem comes in when the small teams let us have the bigger share of possession and they sit back defend and counter and we don't get to press that often. Do we know how to attack in this way?

Chelsea played like a small team today. No space to operate..

Yeah Now we must not only win against big team , we must be ruthless to small team :) Too

we need to learn how to win 2:0 against the "small" teams

Impressive team performance in the first half.

And I predicted correctly a roller coaster performance in the second half, although i must say, the team is now more resilient to sustain such pressures and nick a win - but nervy for me.

On the bench, i see another collective team display; the subs and the coaching team. The way they celebrate is a testament of the bonding amongst all levels.

In comparison with the team performance 1 year ago, i must admit that the team has improved. We no longer rely on key players to provide us the goal. Istd, anyone can get on the scoresheet. Now, the anyone in the Liverpool team is capable of scoring. Even better than the goal memories during Suarez's final season with us which almost secured us a title-winning campaign. 

We are in top 4 standings and need to continue our displays more consistently.

YNWA.

• Praise 7

Joint second with 10 pts going into this weekend round of matches (albeit that we played a game more)!

Would like to assess our progress after about 10 games and also after against the 2 "MEN".....

YNWA

• Praise 2

Impressive team performance in the first half.

And I predicted correctly a roller coaster performance in the second half, although i must say, the team is now more resilient to sustain such pressures and nick a win - but nervy for me.

On the bench, i see another collective team display; the subs and the coaching team. The way they celebrate is a testament of the bonding amongst all levels.

In comparison with the team performance 1 year ago, i must admit that the team has improved. We no longer rely on key players to provide us the goal. Istd, anyone can get on the scoresheet. Now, the anyone in the Liverpool team is capable of scoring. Even better than the goal memories during Suarez's final season with us which almost secured us a title-winning campaign.

We are in top 4 standings and need to continue our displays more consistently.

YNWA.

Have to disagree bro.. things are not alright in Pool. Klopp is definitely pissed with Mignolet. Frustrated with Sturidge. Coutinho n Coutinho avoided hugging each other..

i working, so never watch LOL.

For you no choice coz your profession cannot make wrong diagnosis  [:p]

I think I slept around 11pm and woke up around 2plus to watch the match. Then 5plus and woke up at 8. Seems like I sleep less and less these days, which is a sign of an old man  [laugh]

i working, so never watch LOL.

It's okay. There were enough of us to cheer for the Reds here...hmm...would KD come visit us during off season if he knew there are supporters here willing to sacrifice sleep at ungodly hours?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2