Liverpool 2016/17: YNWA with Klopp

Ktglfc

ok lah. he seemed more relieved than anything.

Didn't watch so not sure... but iirc he don't always dance so should be special to him.
↡ Advertisement

Klopp Suggests Guardiola Came to Anfield to “watch good football”

In preparation for the important game against Liverpool on New Year’s Eve, Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola made a trip out to Anfield to scope out the competition. After the game, where Liverpool came from behind to beat Stoke 4-1, Klopp was asked about this bit of recon.

"I'm not sure he watched a lot of games in other stadiums the last few weeks, eh? That's the first sign that it [saturday’s match] is a special game!

"We are already looking forward. It's a difficult game for both teams, but an exciting one. The best news for us is that it's at Anfield. What can I say, I'm really looking forward to it. They're an outstanding side, we are not too bad. It'll be a nice game."

Neither team can afford to lose as they both battle for second place and to try and keep pace with Chelsea in the title race. For Guardiola, the return of Sergio Aguero will be a great boost for the team.

Asked whether Guardiola’s presence at Anfield was a sign of respect, Klopp was characteristically glib, stating: "I don't know. I respect them a lot, but I have not been to City's stadium this season or last to watch games. Maybe they want to watch good football, maybe Pep saw nothing tonight?

"The game is on the 31st. So whatever I say tonight, we cannot win it tonight. But maybe I could say a few things that make it more difficult for us. It's probably best I shut my mouth!"

Yup ..... [cool]

"The Chosen One", David Moyes also spy on Pool vs Stoke game (just behind Pep.... :slow:

post-21853-0-23627900-1482905679_thumb.jpg

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1

Yup ..... [cool]

"The Chosen One", David Moyes also spy on Pool vs Stoke game (just behind Pep.... :slow:

DM too came to watch good football?

:D

• Praise 1

So during Sundaland game after ManCity match, David Moyes thinking hard & cracking his head how to park 2 'double decker' buses in front of goal post ... :ninja:  

He look so serious in the stand ... :lll._.:

2 to mark Firmino, 2 to mark Lallana, 2 to mark Mane, 2 to mark Origi and he left with only 2 ..... 

How to mark Wijnaldum, Henderson & Milner ...........   [dizzy]

:XD:  :XD:

post-21853-0-43425200-1482906104_thumb.jpg

So during Sundaland game after ManCity match, David Moyes thinking hard & cracking his head how to park 2 'double decker' buses in front of goal post ... :ninja:  

He look so serious in the stand ... :lll._.:

2 to mark Firmino, 2 to mark Lallana, 2 to mark Mane, 2 to mark Origi and he left with only 2 ..... 

How to mark Wijnaldum, Henderson & Milner ...........   [dizzy]

:XD:  :XD:

Please hor show more respect to DM.

He is the chosen one.

There again so was Darth Vader.

• Praise 1

Yup ..... [cool]

All like thieves like that ... hiding :D

• Praise 1

I think that's cos he got Sunderland playing even worse than Man Utd.

i was hoping for a miracle that night. But that no. 17 with the gold or yellow hair was a disgrace. Whole match i think only saw 1-2 useful tackle/interception from him. Then for the ibra goal, it was him who lost the ball, in own half, then fell to the ground when he failed to get it back, and promptly decided to prone there and watch manure zoom in towards goal...

If DM whole team like this, he needs to get ready his CV again soon...

• Praise 2

i was hoping for a miracle that night. But that no. 17 with the gold or yellow hair was a disgrace. Whole match i think only saw 1-2 useful tackle/interception from him. Then for the ibra goal, it was him who lost the ball, in own half, then fell to the ground when he failed to get it back, and promptly decided to prone there and watch manure zoom in towards goal...

Well there's always Swansea City for DM to try.

• Praise 1

Stoke have so many ex Liverpool players.

Its like we are their Southampton.

Crouch, Allen, Johnson, Adam.

Do they want to get Sakho with their discount card?

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 3

As u have said, it was the player stupid

Not DM's fault at all

His players failed him

Should sack all the players that failed him and let DM buy his own players that can play his style

Stoke have so many ex Liverpool players.

Its like we are their Southampton.

Crouch, Allen, Johnson, Adam.

Do they want to get Sakho with their discount card?

They have 4 ex barcelona players too  :XD:

• Praise 1

I actually blame Mane and Clyne... Two of them were taking it easy so early on, how can 2 not close down the stoke player, and actually allowed him to cross? Lovren also lost the header too easily, no real pressure on walters at all.

It was an early cross by Pieters. I think that surprised Mane and Clyne. And Lovren too. He was still checking his back to see if other stoke players are taken care of by his team mates when the cross came in. 

• Praise 1

It was an early cross by Pieters. I think that surprised Mane and Clyne. And Lovren too. He was still checking his back to see if other stoke players are taken care of by his team mates when the cross came in.

Klopp will address this and we will learn from it and kill off ManC attempt to replicate it :)

↡ Advertisement