Liverpool 2016/17: YNWA with Klopp

Ktglfc

Well zidane is bucking the trend. He only retired few years back. And he already won the CL albeit with RM. 

Diego simeone also made the transition to being manager rather rapidly.

Yes ZZ certainly surpassed the normal trend. In fact, I predicted he would not do well at RM cos that is really a hot seat but hands up I've been proven wrong.

Agreed, Simeone another excellent Mgr and his teams typify his character and the way he was as a player. I hated him when he played for Argentina and got Beckham sent off in the WC and his cunning ways not my cup of tea but I do respect him for his will to win [thumbsup]  

Quite rare that an excellent player is an excellent manager.  Its usually one or the other.  

Most of the top managers had terrible stints as players.   [laugh]

Think Franz Beckenbauer is only the 2nd person to win the WC as a player and a Manager [thumbsup] Yes u r right most great Mgrs were nvr good players and vice versa!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Relative non success is really relative.

That Mr Pep superstar manager has nothing to show for his first season in charge.

Mr Dalgish retired for so many years and out of the game has this to show for his first

season back the second time around.

:D

Yes he did win the League Cup and after so many years, it's a feat nevertheless. To be fair to Kenny, he was out of the game for so long so not easy to comeback. He was also not helped by having terrible owners during his reign.

• Praise 5

Yes ZZ certainly surpassed the normal trend. In fact, I predicted he would not do well at RM cos that is really a hot seat but hands up I've been proven wrong.

Agreed, Simeone another excellent Mgr and his teams typify his character and the way he was as a player. I hated him when he played for Argentina and got Beckham sent off in the WC and his cunning ways not my cup of tea but I do respect him for his will to win [thumbsup]  

Think Franz Beckenbauer is only the 2nd person to win the WC as a player and a Manager [thumbsup] Yes u r right most great Mgrs were nvr good players and vice versa!

As much as I love Germany's national team playing style, Beckenbaur and Voller were notorious for falling down in the penalty areas the moment someone sneezed.   [laugh]

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Actually, Real has more squad depth as compared to most squads and should prevail over the long run if it was not due to the massive egos of their superstars...

As a manager of this squad, if you can massage the egos of these players, they should win most of their matches easily regardless of whether you are a good coach or not...

• Praise 6

I think its a good result as both drop 2 points.

Fellaini is a dirty player and its only a matter of time

before he got caught. [thumbsup]

Yes look at the hair.. I can't imagine it's easy to keep it clean deep inside
  • Praise 4

Liverpool can still win the league.

If all the other teams lose and Pool

win all their games and score more

goals. If Chelsea win one more point

then its all over for us in the title race.

• Praise 3

If Man U and City draw their next game

then both cannot go above us.

Yes..

Swansea just did us a favour

Awaiting boro to do the same

• Praise 1

Now tell me this coming game not the biggest for this season i would kick his ass. Let see what our players are up off? Fight for life or merely for the pay only.

Siannnn 2-2

We are in the driver with our goal different.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Things looked a little brighter now that both "Man" could only draw their respective games and our neighbors lost.

The lads really have to stand up and be counted.

YNWA

• Praise 1

When others noticed Klopp is a top class mgr, the rest try to emulate him. So when poor start to dropped silly points last wk they copied. All these top class mgrs sure are fast learner.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

With Ars defeat by Spurs, all the teams occupying positions 4-7 dropped points.

Up to the team now to regain the initiative, hopefully they dun bottle it.

YNWA.

Edited by Akula
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2