Manchester United 2016/17 - Special Again!

Vid

Got this show all MU matches on Eleven? I thought they show 3 matches each week n not necessary a particular team? Interested to know cos my FIL is MU supporter so will subscribe if got such package, Tks!

they didnt explicitly say will gurantee have MU... but so far...  every MU game is played... 

Smalling is crap.

Blind made many mistakes

Fellaini lost in wilderness

Pogba- as i always mentioned, overated, contribute nothing

Zlatan- past his prime (still better than fat cow...)

Lingard- Crap

When first saw the lineup, got bad feeling liao... sianz

why mata, martial. schneiderlin nvr start baffled me. the last time, fellaini and lingard start, we are crap as well...

we deserve to lose this game. played like crap.. [thumbsdown]

it will get worse before it can improve..  

bailiy is injured...  and next game is manc... battle of the off form teams... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

they didnt explicitly say will gurantee have MU... but so far... every MU game is played...

Tks thought so too as well!

I don't expect them to show the next 2 MU games v Burnley n Swansea though. Sometimes abit of luck as well cos depending on the time schedule as well. Looks like Mio is still cornering the EPL broadcast market so if u want to see most of the games, seems like have not much choice.

• Praise 3

Tks thought so too as well!

I don't expect them to show the next 2 MU games v Burnley n Swansea though. Sometimes abit of luck as well cos depending on the time schedule as well. Looks like Mio is still cornering the EPL broadcast market so if u want to see most of the games, seems like have not much choice.

Burnley have.. but seems they release the schedule month by month..  swansea dont know yet

i use other streaming sites for other games..  lensagol.com  or andriod box.. UBTV

• Praise 1

Guys, I know everyone is disappointed....

In the 2nd-half, there was much more improvement since the joker (Fellaini) was taken off.

But by then, the team was already too demoralized at 2-0 down. Always a mountain to climb when playing away against big teams. 

The fast goal in the 1st minute had a big impact on the players who didn't even settle down yet.

Then again, had Ibra equalised with his header attempt, things will definitely be different!

Anyway, never matter what happens we got to stick by our team.

Glory glory!!!

Next up, City in the Carling Cup. Come on Red Devils!!!!

Cheers

it will get worse before it can improve..  

bailiy is injured...  and next game is manc... battle of the off form teams... 

Agree bro, the gaffer need to choose the correct team this time, i feel he got it wrong for chelsea game.

we need to move the ball fast for Zlatan. Martial and Mata must play, dats for sure. Smalling really lost it liao lah

Got this show all MU matches on Eleven? I thought they show 3 matches each week n not necessary a particular team? Interested to know cos my FIL is MU supporter so will subscribe if got such package, Tks!

So far from beginning till now, every MU matches are live on Eleven.

I even saw have people complaining about why all MU matches are weekly schedule on FB.

You can even view it on the move as it is thru their app or website, login in and see.

But only 1 device per time only. meaning if your FIL watching on TV, you cannot login in your hp and watch in the room.

• Praise 1

Guys, I know everyone is disappointed....

In the 2nd-half, there was much more improvement since the joker (Fellaini) was taken off.

But by then, the team was already too demoralized at 2-0 down. Always a mountain to climb when playing away against big teams. 

The fast goal in the 1st minute had a big impact on the players who didn't even settle down yet.

Then again, had Ibra equalised with his header attempt, things will definitely be different!

Anyway, never matter what happens we got to stick by our team.

Glory glory!!!

Next up, City in the Carling Cup. Come on Red Devils!!!!

Cheers

Valencia whole night doesn't even contributed much at all (20% contribution) .....

His over-running place on the right side always overshadowed by Lingard, Fellaini  or Proba. Doesn't pass the penetrating ball for Valencia to run through.. :a-no:

• Praise 1

So far from beginning till now, every MU matches are live on Eleven.

I even saw have people complaining about why all MU matches are weekly schedule on FB.

You can even view it on the move as it is thru their app or website, login in and see.

But only 1 device per time only. meaning if your FIL watching on TV, you cannot login in your hp and watch in the room.

Tks bro! I think eleven producer is MU supporter

• Praise 5

Supercharged

Burnley have.. but seems they release the schedule month by month..  swansea dont know yet

i use other streaming sites for other games..  lensagol.com  or andriod box.. UBTV

android box, can view?

I tried to watch yesterday but too lagging..

using kobe, moneysport live

android box, can view?

I tried to watch yesterday but too lagging..

using kobe, moneysport live

fibre + lan connection... skysports can 

app im using called UBTV

• Praise 1

Just for laugh..clear the Monday blues.

No wonder play like that last night..he is moonlighting!

IMG-20161024-WA0002.jpg

app im using called UBTV

Can share how to install UBTV on android box?

My IPTV subscription almost up. looking at alternative.

• Praise 1

IMG-20161024-WA0002.jpg

Uncle, I want to order 4 kosong prata. :P

Supercharged

app im using called UBTV

UBTV can be downloaded?

I tried to google, turn out to be another android box

IMG-20161024-WA0002.jpg

http://list.qoo10.sg/s/UNBLOCK-TECH-GEN-3?keyword=unblock+tech+gen+3&keyword_auto_change=

don't say arsenal fan never look after man u fan  [laugh]

• Praise 1

don't waste time with those android boxes . .they will do all sorts of things to slow down your streaming. Toggle good resolution and no lag . . only catch is only 3 BIG matches each week

don't waste time with those android boxes . .they will do all sorts of things to slow down your streaming. Toggle good resolution and no lag . . only catch is only 3 BIG matches each week

i use 1yr+ already leh...somemore is gen 2 version

Supercharged

I guess its the right app?

I'm not too savvy with such tech, always had a hard time trying to figure out which actually works.

currently I'm using the gen 3 box, still as lagging

Edited by Kurty
↡ Advertisement