Manchester United 2016/17 - Special Again!

Vid

Red Devils should keep playing Martial, Rashford with Rooney slightly behind. I know Jose fancied Zlatan as an out and out striker, but he has been misfiring of late, and the so sharp Martial will only get better, last match with Arsenal were a match made in heaven, both sides has a fair share of attacking and defending, not forgetting Cech was ever presence at the right spot most times.

Faie result.

Yes Martial, Rashford are the best front two

but Zlantan is his pet and cannot be dropped.

:D

↡ Advertisement

he spell wrong la..  instead of ''faie result''.. he actually wanted to type f**king unfair result... 

one freaking shot on target the WHOLE game... haiz

Opps, not trying to be frenchie la, typo error ! finger getting stiff like spider. 

Yes Martial, Rashford are the best front two

but Zlantan is his pet and cannot be dropped.

Not only cannot be dropped

but also contract extended for

another year.

Talking about Mata, I secretly admired him in Chelsea's days, he created havoc when Devils meet them home or away, in that sense, he has the creative pace and vision to unlock tight defence, can shoot from 30 yards and take corners too, just a blessing when Jose told him that United wanted him, perhaps, most of chelsea were rebuilding their midfielder players who were much taller and Jose were right to sell Mata to United who turns out to be a blessing in disguise.

Todate, Mata did admite he never blame Jose for selling him to their rival, who has the tendency to create sparks in most matches he played, till the sun set on ageing United midfielders were long gone and done with, beside Mata acted with his spanish brothers i.e De Gea , Herrera and other spanish speaking players who formed a platform for those who needs some pep-talk, in football, it warm the hearts of the local boys who missed home.

I still like Mata and Fellaini bought by D.Moyes & i valued highly for their services. [:p]

Not only cannot be dropped

but also contract extended for

another year.

I like the way you think ( me too ) in the world of mercenary football if a striker cannot score goal, he has to be drop or the manager will get the chop, haven't we seen enough since SAF retirement?

Zlatan being 'Slay-tan' if he can't put in his penny despite all his glitters for Sweden, God can't save him either, He may has his fear factor or don't come near me shitty face, we fan don't give him a shit too  :ninja:

• Praise 1

ManU 4 - Fey 0. At long last, the kind of game that's a joy to watch, with high pressing and better skills displayed to make us proud.

Goals by Looney, Mata, OG by their goalie (thru Ibra) and Lingaard and we can hopefully see better days ahead. The "Armenian Sedan" Mkhi played very well till he (and Mata / Looney) was replaced and should be in the first 11 henceforth. Mata should have scored with that lovely lob over their goalie, same as what fatty did, and scored. Try to watch the replay and you'd be excited too.

Glory, Glory!

ManU 1 - WHU 1. Rashford should've scored when one-on-one with the goalie in the first half but his inexperience showed and Pogba misses the next game due another yellow for diving, causing JM to kick a bottle and got sent-off to the stands, what's new...

Again Mata replaced, whom I think should be Herrera, who didn't have a good game and Mhiki made all the difference when he came on with Looney. Woe is us till December comes soon, when the spirit of X'mas can shine through. GGMU!

Still early days.

1/3 of the matches played and if every clubs from now onward played like Sunderland did against Pool with 9.25 defenders, JM will be sweating..... [sweatdrop]

Every draw match is as good as losing 2 points and end of season, at most ManU in 9 or 10 position..... :dizzy:

ManU have to chiong ahead from now on and cannot pull handbrake leow ...........  :a-happy:

Very disappointing! Drawing with West Ham, Arsenal, Burnley, Stoke...

SAF would say we have lost 8 silly points at home!

And honestly against Arsenal And Ham, we were attacking attacking and attacking.

But then that's football, no score also no point.

Let's keep our heads high!

Cheers

We can have the best and most expensive players in the universe, but could not put the ball in the net is not a worthy conclusion why Jose would be digging into the piggy bank to splurge in jan or june. . . I can't fathom the fact and reason why he should do so, not simply United has the sense and sensibility to do so, but players being professional and mercenary should understand thy are paid every penny to make worldwide fans happy and satisfied.

Many of us visited Old Trafford Stadium, the theatre of dream and we were wowed by the atmosphere and history of the club tradition, we heard of fans who slept in the stadium toilet for two nights just to watch a game for free were caught, regardless of any truant or testing the security of the stadium , I reckon i rather eat my prawn sandwich and imagine how so Roy Keane can imagine walking his dog . . . or listen to King Eric's poem . . .when the seagull flies along the trawler . . .

Very disappointing! Drawing with West Ham, Arsenal, Burnley, Stoke...

SAF would say we have lost 8 silly points at home!

And honestly against Arsenal And Ham, we were attacking attacking and attacking.

But then that's football, no score also no point.

Let's keep our heads high!

Cheers

the ball just wouldnt go into the net again...

Man Utd should have easily won given so many many chances being created.

What is needed is luck which is somewhat scare for the time being.

Mourinho said Man U is the most unlucky team so far based on the decisions made against his club. 

Possibly some truth in that, but this is football, real football.

Edited by cashcow

Man Utd should have easily won given so many many chances being created.

What is needed is luck which is somewhat scare for the time being.

Mourinho said Man U is the most unlucky team so far based on the decisions made against his club. 

Possibly some truth in that, but this is football, real football.

yeah... football can sometimes really be a pain...sigh

All the "should have" and "could have" not gonna help Man U get into the top 4 (I don't even dare to think about winning the league right now coz every week we are dropping further behind the leaders).  Think Mourinho needs to just decide on who his first eleven is... we can't be making changes to half the team for every league game...

Having said that, think we Man U supporters have been spoilt by Sir Alex into thinking every year is also our year to win...haha.  Started supporting Man U in the late 70s...so suffered more than a decade of watching other teams fight for title...so maybe now we just need to be patient and hope Mourinho figures it all out.

• Praise 1

All the "should have" and "could have" not gonna help Man U get into the top 4 (I don't even dare to think about winning the league right now coz every week we are dropping further behind the leaders).  Think Mourinho needs to just decide on who his first eleven is... we can't be making changes to half the team for every league game...

Having said that, think we Man U supporters have been spoilt by Sir Alex into thinking every year is also our year to win...haha.  Started supporting Man U in the late 70s...so suffered more than a decade of watching other teams fight for title...so maybe now we just need to be patient and hope Mourinho figures it all out.

I know how you feel...coming from a Pool fan.. me like JM to be MU mgr coz me thinks he can beat Pool record for that many years of not winning the league..but if me think like footballer me thinks he f#&^%$@#ed your club..

yes.. totally agree... at the very least.. the football is much better than possession based one from LvG era... 

dont even ask me to define DM era.. that one juz confuses me... 

↡ Advertisement