Opel Astra 2016

ki_chiu

did you run across some plastic bag on the road recently? it will stick below car exhaust pipe. Get the mechanics to scrap off the burnt plastic wrap on your exhaust pipe. There may be some cost involve.

I didnt run across any plastic bag.... after driving around a few places today and still the smell lingers after parking the car.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Can I also confirm if the anti frontal collision will brakes if we travel below 60km/hr and is too near to the front vehicle? Or is just an alert/alarm no braking will occurs by the car itself. Also how to install the netting provided???

Please note that Astra cars imported by AG to Singapore is equipped with Collision Alert but NOT ACTIVE EMERGENCY BRAKING. This means the car will not apply brakes for you. Your 2 eyes and your foot are the safest bet.

Cheers

• Praise 3

Please note that Astra cars imported by AG to Singapore is equipped with Collision Alert but NOT ACTIVE EMERGENCY BRAKING. This means the car will not apply brakes for you. Your 2 eyes and your foot are the safest bet.

Cheers

Thanks for the advice.
  • Praise 1

My car comes with Efocus camera not Iroad...there was a strong burnt smell after I parked my car... is it due to the new brake pads??

Mine had the burnt smell for the first 1-2 months. Goes away naturally after that.

• Praise 2

Cheers

Wah I didn't know. Almost wanted to TRY
  • Praise 3

Wah I didn't know. Almost wanted to TRY

The only way is to buy a few pieces of mahjong paper, paste it into 1 big screen, paint a picture of a car, find a deserted road and get a few friends to hold it across the road. Try driving through it at 50km/h and see what happens.... [cool]

• Praise 2

The only way is to buy a few pieces of mahjong paper, paste it into 1 big screen, paint a picture of a car, find a deserted road and get a few friends to hold it across the road. Try driving through it at 50km/h and see what happens.... [cool]

Try on carpark gantry can liao la
  • Praise 1

My car comes with Efocus camera not Iroad...there was a strong burnt smell after I parked my car... is it due to the new brake pads??

thanks, did your SE tell you that once car shutdown, the camera will also stop recording, and if you switch  the recording mode settings, they will void warranty for the car battery?

• Praise 2

Cheers

In the printed brochure it says:

Forward Collision Alert

...To avoid rear-end collisions, up to speeds of 60 km/h the system automatically starts braking itself.

Actually the car won't auto brake?

• Praise 2

thanks, did your SE tell you that once car shutdown, the camera will also stop recording, and if you switch the recording mode settings, they will void warranty for the car battery?

My SE asked me to read the manual.... can we set the recording to continue if it senses movement when it is parked? Anyway the battery warranty only 12 months.....

Forward Collision Alert

...To avoid rear-end collisions, up to speeds of 60 km/h the system automatically starts braking itself.

I asked the SE and was told it wouldn’t that’s why I’m confirming this here.... based on the information and feedback seems like it wouldn’t, as nobody here tried it......

Forward Collision Alert

I asked the SE and was told it wouldn’t that’s why I’m confirming this here.... based on the information and feedback seems like it wouldn’t, as nobody here tried it......

My SE asked me to read the manual.... can we set the recording to continue if it senses movement when it is parked? Anyway the battery warranty only 12 months.....

i've read the manual and it says that there is an option to sense movement when parked. This naturally drains the car battery, hence thinking of having a powerbank to let the camera run when engine is shut.

From what was told to me, the forward collision alert doesn't help you to e-brake, but it's rather a monitoring system detecting how close you are to the car in front of you. It then assists by providing faster response time and harder braking action when you slam the brakes when you really need it.

• Praise 1