Opel Astra 2016

ki_chiu

Actually all 3 items are very minor for me. More importantly is the engine performance of the 1.0 litre and ride comfort. I have seen the car on display but have not tested.

We welcome u for a test drive
↡ Advertisement

Is it the same automatic manual transmission found in Citroen / Peugeot diesel cars? The pause and change gear feeling?

Behavior is sort of similar, but the easy tronic used is the 3rd & latest generation. There's a reason y this gearbox is specially selected to mate to this 1L Turbo :) And it's a very torquey n fun car to zip around in!!

Sry i meant manual car. It is nt as smooth as the 1.4t when driving it. Probably due the fact that its a 3 cylinder engine.

Quite engaging to drive if you drive it like a manual.

1.4 is using a 6 speed conventional torque converter gearbox whereas 1.0 is using 5 speed easy tronic 3.0

There's a way to overcome & minimize the gear change feel and drive it juz like any 6 speed auto. A little practice will do, some actually manage to catch the trick within minutes.

3 cylinder is actually very much common now. Look at certain models of Beemers & Audi.

i understand the question marks & concerns in most consumers mind, Therefore Opel is targeting very specifically at it & is offering 1 of the most competitive & attractive sales & after sales package u can find in the whole market!

I'm sure we have a school of happy owners here, I welcome u to take up the challenge & take advantage of the package before price & Coe increase :)

Do come for a test drive to give urself a chance to xp what I'm talking about. I'm very certain that u will not be disappointed

Turbocharged

i understand the question marks & concerns in most consumers mind, Therefore Opel is targeting very specifically at it & is offering 1 of the most competitive & attractive sales & after sales package u can find in the whole market!

I'm sure we have a school of happy owners here, I welcome u to take up the challenge & take advantage of the package before price & Coe increase :)

Do come for a test drive to give urself a chance to xp what I'm talking about. I'm very certain that u will not be disappointed

my guess is for the easytronic u have to let the accelerator pedal off during the intended upshift like u do for a manual.

otherwise 1.4T is smooth as butter ( at least for the test unit )

Wonder if spare can easily find if happeb breakdown in malaysia :(

Another concern is with dingle service centre mean service booking may required lobg queue.

Other thab these two tge car is really look great in term of leg room or spec as it could be one of the best within tge same car rank

1.4 is using a 6 speed conventional torque converter gearbox whereas 1.0 is using 5 speed easy tronic 3.0

There's a way to overcome & minimize the gear change feel and drive it juz like any 6 speed auto. A little practice will do, some actually manage to catch the trick within minutes.

3 cylinder is actually very much common now. Look at certain models of Beemers & Audi.

Do come for a test drive to give urself a chance to xp what I'm talking about. I'm very certain that u will not be disappointed ð

Tested the 1.0t. Noticeable difference vs 1.4t or conventional auto at lower gears or higher revs.

But nothing that ppl wun get used to.

For those who are worried, just get the 1.4L with traditional slush box.

ATM is still plague with lotsa problems. Even the ATM used in Toyota Yaris in UK is also very problematic.  

Edited by Kangadrool

my guess is for the easytronic u have to let the accelerator pedal off during the intended upshift like u do for a manual.

otherwise 1.4T is smooth as butter ( at least for the test unit )

I feel easytronic is more engaging to drive relative to auto due to more connected drive feel. Yes, the lower gear is a turn off but I believe it should easy to get over. Further, easytronic is more fuel economical too.

Yes, the clutch may be problematic but unsure if it is long lasting than before. This automated clutch needs calibration after sometimes.

Turbocharged

Here you go.

no mention of the Opel Eye systems like forward collision warning or lane keeping assistance? I noticed the website also advertises LED Matrix adaptive selective masking headlamps, but a SGCM review of the 1.0L said it was using halogen bulbs.

↡ Advertisement