Opel Astra 2016

ki_chiu

No matrix led. Halogen.

No sure about the safety system.

Thanks for e confirmation. E sales actually told me is led and when he on it, he was taken aback that it's halogen. He really do nt know much ant e car...

Any Bros here know Wat is so unreliable ant Opel? Me totally nt familiar with tis brand but hav to say for e price n performance it's a steal at e current Coe $.

Hmm thats sales talk. SG market is too small and if they dont sell enough Astra. Parts will definitely be an issue. Esp if the car is not reliable. Do they give 5 years warranty?

Anyway the 1 litre coming in? Straitstimes only mentioned 1.4 turbo charge.

Also for e reliability, is it better or worse then Peug?

(edited)

Did anyone go for the launch today?

Went to Suntec today but they did not bring the Sports Tourer to the roadshow

Edited by Toothiewabbit

Thanks for e confirmation. E sales actually told me is led and when he on it, he was taken aback that it's halogen. He really do nt know much ant e car...

Any Bros here know Wat is so unreliable ant Opel? Me totally nt familiar with tis brand but hav to say for e price n performance it's a steal at e current Coe $.

Halogen confirm. But the DRL swee

Think DRL is LED and Rear LED also.

New car in Singapore market. No records of whether it is reliable or unreliable. Opel sells too little cars in Singapore also. In any case, 5 years warranty. So they seem quite confident.

Halogen confirm. But the DRL swee ð

Lane departure can be deactivated, there's a button for it in front of the gear shift.

If German not reliable, den the France make all hk liao bro ð I would recommend the 1.4 as the power is creamy, 6 speed auto conventional gb, fuss & worry free.. Price & performance really no brand can match. Guess their really serious looking at numbers on the road n built up the brand..

I would say Opel / Vauxhall is selling well everywhere except locally due to the poor managing of the ex agent. They make gd cars fr the Omega era..

Of course above are all my own opinion la

Yup. Contemplating between reliable Mazda 3, Focus and Astra. :)

Test drive all 3 & feel it urself
  • Praise 1

I like the mazda. Drives well. Good features. Quite well build too. But too common so looking at other cars. Not in a rush coz COE due in 2019. 

Will go test drive the Astra 1.0 and 1.4 soon.

• Praise 1

the new Astra is very well built. I've been driving opel for 8 yrs, no problem. I'll buy another Opel, super value for money for a German built car, 5 star safety car. Comfortable, stable and solid. After warranty over, u can go CK Motors, they carry Opel parts.

Go Suntec, Opel having road show, prices is at Japanese car prices & even cheaper than some Japanese brands.

• Praise 2

Suntec road show prices:

Astra 1.0L $99,888 ..... can compete with Kia / Hyundai

Astra 1.4Turbo $114,888.

Astra Tourer 1.0L $105,888

Meriva 1.4Turbo $104,888

Zafira 1.4Turbo $129,888

Insignia1.6Thurbo or Diesel $129,888

Got other servicing freebies. I road show think till 26 Jun 2016.

• Praise 2

What I don't like about the Mazda 3 is only 2 airbags compared to the Focus and Astra.

• Praise 1

What I don't like about the Mazda 3 is only 2 airbags compared to the Focus and Astra.

Maz3 is $8-10k cheaper with e delux.

For me is e performance vs reliability i would say. If only Maz 3 is a 1.4t sellin at e price of astra. Choice will be clearer ;p

• Praise 2

I was told Mz3 is 4 airbags, Altis is 2 airbags but agree this day n age, min 6 airbags is a must!

• Praise 13

Neutral Newbie

I was told Mz3 is 4 airbags, Altis is 2 airbags but agree this day n age, min 6 airbags is a must!

Drove an astra years ago. Reliability was an issue then. Wondering if the newer gearboxes are better. Really tempted to go for the 1.0T.
  • Praise 2

Drove an astra years ago. Reliability was an issue then. Wondering if the newer gearboxes are better. Really tempted to go for the 1.0T.

I've test driven both Astra. Compare to my previously own Zafira, it's really a much more better Gb. 1.4T using 6 speed auto.

U will end up buying mazda 3 if u compare among the 3 of them.. For dry clutch gearbox.. Go test in on a slope see if there are any juddering

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1