Opel Astra 2016

ki_chiu

u all get best FC for which fuel from which provider?

I am on SPC95, 1st 1000km, so far best I can get is 6.4L/100km, avg 6.6L/100km.  40/60 (city/highway).

Edited by Tianmo
↡ Advertisement

1.4 HB?

whats ur average speed?

no lah, mine is the 1.0 HB.

highway usually 80-100km/h, city depends on traffic. 

But I am driving with the manual function, and I find the car gets better FC when I rev hard on highways.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Wah. How will it affect current owners and also the new sales .

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-opel-m-a-psa-britain-meeting-idUKKBN15X0F8?il=0

Tata bought jaguar land rover, Geely bought volvo, Nissan Renault merge, VW grp dont know bought how many other brands, just to name a few. 

PSA wants to buy opel, its just another business deal, opel will remain as opel, Peugeot will remind as Peugeot, Citroen will remind as Citroen. Thats all about it. 

Ok, mayb we get to see a rebadge opel astra in a Peugeot/Citroen line up, but that may take a few years. 

If I get to see Astra engine in the 308 in 5 years, just nice for me to buy the 308SW.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Tata bought jaguar land rover, Geely bought volvo, Nissan Renault merge, VW grp dont know bought how many other brands, just to name a few.

PSA wants to buy opel, its just another business deal, opel will remain as opel, Peugeot will remind as Peugeot, Citroen will remind as Citroen. Thats all about it.

Ok, mayb we get to see a rebadge opel astra in a Peugeot/Citroen line up, but that may take a few years.

If I get to see Astra engine in the 308 in 5 years, just nice for me to buy the 308SW. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Just hope that PSA will push up their quality of their cars once they acquired Opel German engineering.

Just hope that PSA will push up their quality of their cars once they acquired Opel German engineering.

their 308 actually not too bad? not sure if any quality issues

Yah man.

I think there must be something in Opel that is of value to PSA. Opel did well until GM got into trouble, and Opel in actual fact doesnt lost too much to VW. 

Anyway, Good for Opel to leave GM also. GM has always been only interested in their American cars. Any good conti go to them will end up hong kan, SAAB is one good example.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

Yah man.

I think there must be something in Opel that is of value to PSA. Opel did well until GM got into trouble, and Opel in actual fact doesnt lost too much to VW.

Anyway, Good for Opel to leave GM also. GM has also been only interested in their American cars. Any good conti go to them will end up hong kan, SAAB is one good example. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

See how GM b**tardise the American Chevrolet brand with Daewoo-made Korean models

Yah man.

Anyway, Good for Opel to leave GM also. GM has always been only interested in their American cars. Any good conti go to them will end up hong kan, SAAB is one good example. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Awww... SAAB.

Wasted. It's latest 95 is such a good looking sedan before it pulled out of SG market years ago.

Hope SAAB will make new models again.

Awww... SAAB.

Wasted. It's latest 95 is such a good looking sedan before it pulled out of SG market years ago.

Hope SAAB will make new models again.

yah lor, what a waste. 

SAAB was one car that is so far ahead in terms of technology, and they made great cars.

But now seem like they are going a different direction liao.  [:(]

I read manual stated can pump Ron92, SE said pump 95, anyone here tried 92? 

I just did some reading, so no, no 92, mayb i try 98.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

My manual states 95....Tried 98 but rough. 95 so far smoothest.

manual states recommended 95.

91 possible

98 possible.

I read from UK and Australia forum like nobody pump 91/92, mini all 95, some said in hot climate is better to pump 98 for the turbo. next round I try 98 see any different, after that mayb try one tank of 92 is whats the feel. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

But 92 seem like not a good idea.  

↡ Advertisement