Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1381 replies to this topic | 1,967 praises

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:53 PM

Genghiskt
  • Genghiskt
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I plan to go MonsterTune but waiting for more fellow owners to go together. Maybe can get discount. :a-happy:

Can share what Monster tune use to tune or flash Opel or GM vehicles ?
As far as I know, Racechip and my method are the only two OBD tuneable software available for GM vehicles. Others may need direct access to ECU which require more items to open up. Mine cannot be seen or know visually unless you put it on dyno. Then, I can put it back to original within 20mins. 😀
I believe my numbers are slightly better than Racechip numbers.

Posted Yesterday, 09:34 AM

Genghiskt
  • Genghiskt
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Correction: Is Bluefin not Racechip.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Opel Astra H

Opel Astra H  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by DainisUpmacis  |  Neutral Newbie

A car for someone who does not care.

One of the worst car I've owned. Interior lacking quality - lot of plastic, not enough compartments for small stuff. Armrest only comfortable when the seat is max low (but then you cannot use the cup holder under the armrest). Only place to h... » Read More

Opel Astra Sports Tourer

Opel Astra Sports Tourer  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by eric_shen  |  Neutral Newbie

Got all features that you would like

1.4 T is fair powerful, of course not as powerful as the 2.0 T I drive before. But good enough for city driving. 1.0 T actually also good enough for Singapore city driving, it is more powerful than most of the 1.6L even 1.8L engines. This... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : opel astra

Quick Reply

Tags: opel, opelcar of the year 2016 and 5 more...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users