Opel Astra 2016

ki_chiu

Collected liao last thursday. Will update you when I need to go for 1K servicing, which I think should happen at the end of the month.

wah, so fast de. One week already! [thumbsup]

OK you keep me posted, 1k very fast one, 1-2hrs settle liao. if you book the early morning 8.30am slot, by 10am i think hosay liao. 

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

fierce. i almost 6000km still never go beyond 4krpm. waiting to try out RON92 though. try 10L first  :secret-laugh:

now I change gear at 4k rpm, but when need to overtake, 6-7krpm is lovely.  :wub:

And I also found out that travelling at 2k rpm and gear shift at 3k rpm  is the optimum for FC.  That was when I had 6.4L/100km. 

now no more liao, now avg is 7L/100km, but i feel the FC different is nothing compare to the joy!!!. ^_^

BTW, my third tank of ron92 coming up tomorrow morning.  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

(edited)

lol later gonna go at 3k on highway try

currrently hover around 6.9L/100km but only works out to be about 12.5L/km at the pump

Edited by Johnny86

lol later gonna go at 3k on highway try

currrently hover around 6.9L/100km but only works out to be about 12.5L/km at the pump

try lah, change at 3k, but cruise at 2k, sld be good. But mine is 1.0 and thats the best i gotten so far, yours 1.4T dont know can get or not. But anything lesser than 6.9 sld be good liao.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I take the FC as a guide to driving pattern only, I dont really bother with the actual FC, give and take ok lah.  ^_^

I just went to check out the Astra today and noticed there is some styrofoam inside the front grilles just in front of the radiator? What is that about?

you are very detail bro, I went to check out mine this morning. Its a grey color pc just below the badge, now i also wonder what is it for.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

you are very detail bro, I went to check out mine this morning. Its a grey color pc just below the badge, now i also wonder what is it for.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Anti vibration perhaps?

(edited)

Anti vibration perhaps?

@The_Clairvoyant

I googled with no success. The only similarity I found was with the subaru forester, and this is what was written.

"The SGs have a similar piece, it helps direct air straight through the A/C condenser/radiator VS getting through all the little nooks and crannies and entering the engine bay behind the head lights which would reduce the air going through the A/C condenser and radiator." 

Edited by Tianmo

Hi,

I am considering the Astra sports tourer. May I check what is the real FC pl? Thanks in advance.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I am considering the Astra sports tourer. May I check what is the real FC pl? Thanks in advance.

mine around 6.7L/100km

average speed 30km/h . 600km so far. SPC or esso 95

mine around 6.7L/100km

average speed 30km/h . 600km so far. SPC or esso 95

Thanks for the info.

30km/h?

Is urs 1.0 or 1.4l?

Neutral Newbie

Just signed on the dotted line for a 1.0T Sports Tourer. Is there any opel facebook group where we can share our experience and discussion on the car?

Just signed on the dotted line for a 1.0T Sports Tourer. Is there any opel facebook group where we can share our experience and discussion on the car?

Sg Opel Owner's Club

That's good news, which means second hand hunters will have a field day.  [thumbsup]

Opel astra has a low resale value i.e., high depreciation. The availability of aftermarket parts and services in lower compared to honda. <a href="http://www.anzael.com"> Anzael </a>

You meant the fb page? Because it seems like theres no post on there. Also the club'so website seems down

post-176311-0-32833600-1489229892_thumb.png

Edited by NTP
↡ Advertisement