1996 vectra B also had it.
↡ Advertisement

Unsuccessful :(

Current Reserve Price

$43,999

Current Bid Status

Unsuccessful

better luck next time.

I'm surprised their coe reserve price is so low.

I'm surprised their coe reserve price is so low.

Ya man.. in Opel owner Facebook group, one bro paid for guarantee and his reserve was 50999. While mine non guarantee is 43999..

Ya man.. in Opel owner Facebook group, one bro paid for guarantee and his reserve was 50999. While mine non guarantee is 43999..

Not to worry if you can wait... remember you're paying $3k less than those with guarantee COE.

Otherwise you can always neg with your SE to top up $1k & see if they can up u to guarantee.

• Praise 1

Bro may I know who is your SE?

Hi.

Collected my Tourer 2 days ago. Trying to get use driving the MTA.

The undercarriage tailgate sensor seems not so responsive. Anyone face same problem?

• Praise 2

I like to check if Auto Germany do tyre rotation? If so, do they reset tyre position on the TPMS?

If you do your tyre rotation at other tyre shops do they have the tool to reset the tyre position?

Thanks!

I like to check if Auto Germany do tyre rotation? If so, do they reset tyre position on the TPMS?

If you do your tyre rotation at other tyre shops do they have the tool to reset the tyre position?

Thanks!

Just did my 10k and they rotate tires. they should recal the TPMS but they may forget. Check it urself.

Just did my 10k and they rotate tires. they should recal the TPMS but they may forget. Check it urself.

Just checking they still using the Dexos 2 EO?

If you are not in a hurry, just wait it out and let them bid. If they want to close the deal then they will nail the bid.

43999 is pretty low, unsure if coe will go below 45k for the next round but there is a chance it will since uber/grab seems to be slowing down their purchases. 

champion motors bidded 54999 for my suzuki swift when coe closed at 46k :( and mine was non guaranteed bid too. 

• Praise 1

Is the tyre rotation part of the free service package?

Some car service charge additional for this.

Is the tyre rotation part of the free service package?

Some car service charge additional for this.

Yes it's free....I mean when u paid for the car u paid for it
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1