Audi Q7

• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:06 PM

ali007
  • ali007
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Guys my Q7 hard starts usually doesn't start on the first attempt.sometimes emits white smoke from the exhaust on start up.im from the Caribbean so it can't be cold weather.I've changed starter and I used some fuel additives and still nothing has changed any other suggestions?please help..ive also chaged glow plugs and the egr valve

Edited by ali007, 12 June 2016 - 12:13 PM.

Posted 15 September 2016 - 05:36 PM

EuroPerformance
  • Premium member
    EuroPerformance
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

testing..

Posted 13 October 2016 - 09:30 PM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Anyone driving the new Audi Q7 2.0T .. need some feedback as thinkin of changing to this giant 7seater suv.

Back to Testing  ·  MCF Forum Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: tdi, 3.0l, 2007

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users