Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
370 replies to this topic | 1,650 praises

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:54 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Well....
I drove my Mazda 3 SP for a good 10 years. Scrapped it and finally got a new car.

Stay in HDB with an open space car park

Based on experience, new cars always end up getting scratched. I knew it will happen soon. Just didn't expect it to be so soon.....

Though I'm annoyed, I'm at the age where I feel for the culprit. He must have felt so sick in the mind to do something like that and to do it so quickly within a few hours of me getting the car.

Just for the record. The car was perfectly mint when I collected it. So don't point finger at AD.

God have mercy on him/her.
Jamesc, F355, Mustank, Lotr, sake, TangoElite, GoodCar, 5 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:00 PM

kingfisher1688
  • kingfisher1688
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bro, sorry to hear about it.

Do you have a dash cam which is quite a standard nowadays?

Able to do minor touch up?

Edited by kingfisher1688, 12 June 2016 - 11:02 PM.

sake, Pinobii and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:04 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Well....
I drove my Mazda 3 SP for a good 10 years. Scrapped it and finally got a new car.

Based on experience, new cars always end up getting scratched. I knew it will happen soon. Just didn't expect it to be so soon.....

Though I'm annoyed, I'm at the age where I feel for the culprit. He must have felt so sick in the mind to do something like that and to do it so quickly within a few hours of me getting the car.

Just for the record. The car was perfectly mint when I collected it. So don't point finger at AD.

Bro I feel for you but I think u no way more suay than me..
I kena knock just 2hrs after I collected my car

By a ah neh in bike..
Left a 10cm deep scratch on my passengers door.
I can't claim any insurance also,ah neh didn't look out for oncoming car and dash across the road and knock onto me..

After 1 month of driving notice the scratches even more now but those are possible to be removed except that ah neh knock

Kind of get used to it now..

After a while u will be numb to those scratch
Jamesc, sake, Volvobrick, Tonydeath and Pinobii praised this

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:07 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bro I feel for you but I think u no way more suay than me..
I kena knock just 2hrs after I collected my car

By a ah neh in bike..
Left a 10cm deep scratch on my passengers door.
I can't claim any insurance also,ah neh didn't look out for oncoming car and dash across the road and knock onto me..

After 1 month of driving notice the scratches even more now but those are possible to be removed except that ah neh knock

Kind of get used to it now..

After a while u will be numb to those scratch

At least this one was an accident. Can forgive the ah neh.

But what happened to thread starter was an act of evil. Hell is full of those green eyed monsters.

Edited by Turboflat4, 12 June 2016 - 11:08 PM.

sake praised this
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:07 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Some people are green eyed idiots.

Jamesc and Opel17 praised this

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:08 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

nong nong time ago... my first car. 30 min in, rim scratched already. Whose fault? Mine [laugh] [laugh]

Sorry to hear about TS's car. Some people are sickos.

Toothiewabbit, Uncle2 and Tonydeath praised this

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:10 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Earlier this week saw a car got scratched four letter word on the side.

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:11 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    6th Gear
    Author Image

At least this one was an accident. Can forgive the ah neh.

But what happened to thread starter was an act of evil. Hell is full of those green eyed monsters.

Ya those jealous idiot is always around us..they might be your neighbours who say good morning to u everyday.

Real sad for them to go so low to damage others property
F355 praised this

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:14 PM

Audi2016
  • Audi2016
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Cannot begin to understand their mentality behind this.

My neighbours have really nice cars.. those that are out of my league but I'd never scratch them.

Jamesc, sake and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:14 PM

Apple-Tree
  • Premium member
    Apple-Tree
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Did you follow the Public Car Park Rule of Thumb :

Rule #1: You can horn anywhere you want, EXCEPT your neighbourhood.

For example, you horn a boy dashing across the street and you sound your horn to warn him.  This is absolutely wrong.

Highway Code 101

Q1 You see a boy walking across the street

a) Sound Horn, Slow down and prepare to stop.

b) Sound Horn and Continue driving

c) Drive faster

d) Slow down and stop immediately.

Q2 You see a cat walking across the street

a) Sound Horn, Slow down and prepare to stop.

b) Sound Horn and Continue driving

c) Drive faster

d) Slow down and stop immediately.

I have 1 friend who new Mazda3, got a fine line drawn AROUND THE CAR ....... because he like to sound horn to WARN kids at his car park near a basket ball court.

Of course, it could be the neighbourhood.  

Turboguy and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:17 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Well....

Pathetic fool, what is wrong with these sickos?

My car was 2 weeks old when some mofo smashed with a big rocky a big dent at the front right side.
Jamesc and Toothiewabbit praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:23 PM

Doppel
  • Premium member
    Doppel
    Supercharged
    Author Image

That's why I am thinking of renewing my COE when it is due! People won't be jealous of old cars!
Jamesc, Mustank, Volvobrick, Toothiewabbit, Pinobii and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

moral of the story?

buy old cars, then nobody bothers :D

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

One way to overcome this is to transfer your existing old car no. plate to the new car so it is not so obvious that the car is new, especially if the car has been launched some time ago. 

Axela72, Lotr and Docomospur praised this

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:30 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I 1 week wash 1 time. Normal timing is quite dirty so not really a sore eyes bah

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:31 PM

JohnSHL
  • Premium member
    JohnSHL
    Supercharged
    Author Image

That's why I am thinking of renewing my COE when it is due! People won't be jealous of old cars!

my fren renewed COE for his car and gave it a new coat of paint + PPS.

kena vandalised.. one long scratch on the side.

Jamesc, Doppel and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:35 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

my fren renewed COE for his car and gave it a new coat of paint + PPS.

kena vandalised.. one long scratch on the side.

The green eyed people will always be around even if yours is an old car with new paint... as long as anything is new, they see liao not happy. I think TS probably lives in HDB? It may be a bit harsh but you tend to have more of these kind of people in HDBs...

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:49 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Use old plate number rather than new plate number

Park at low traffic volume.

Otherwise hire gurkha to guard the car :D
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:56 PM

Showster
  • Premium member
    Showster
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Any picture?
"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:04 AM

Chowyunfatt
  • Premium member
    Chowyunfatt
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Any picture?

You require Macro Shots or Wide Angle ... 😂😂😂
Its Not How You Pick Your Nose...Its Where You Flick The Booger...!!!

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: car, scratch, new, park and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users