New car scratched by sickos

Friendstar

Sorry Bros. I posted the thread and slept over it.

Thanks for some kind words here.

Definitely not looking for any sympathy here but glad so many shared their personal experiences. To be honest, I was prepared to hear distasteful comments like "u parked too slanted? U offended someone? U look very kiam par?" =P

Thankfully none. Hehehee.

Like what some said. I'm ready for dings and dents and accidental scratches. But this? He is really efficient.

its ok bro....you bona fide so we dun do that kind thing

take care and just do repair lah.....dun fret.  Sim tia tho

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Feel your pain bro... my very first car, a black vios was very well polished and washed.. damn kilat ... then 3/4 mth later, kena scratched from rear door all the way to side boot.... damn Knn sian and after that, I no longer wash or polish my car much.... until now also same, I only take care of the interior.... we have to live with thinking whatever external is beyond our control.... enjoy the drive...

• Praise 1

(edited)

Heart-pain for you, Bro :(

Got any cameras from your own car or nearby cars? Maybe just drop a simple letter at these cars and hope some kind owners can view their clips to see who the culprit is ...

This guy must be damned sicko .. and envy of ppl driving new cars ... haiz ...

Yea... There are cars with cameras.

But I'm not going to bother them over this bah.

My car camera is only operational when engine start

Feel your pain bro... my very first car, a black vios was very well polished and washed.. damn kilat ... then 3/4 mth later, kena scratched from rear door all the way to side boot.... damn Knn sian and after that, I no longer wash or polish my car much.... until now also same, I only take care of the interior.... we have to live with thinking whatever external is beyond our control.... enjoy the drive...

U getting ur mz6 soon? I hope it doesn't happen to u.

Mz6 is too much a beauty to be vandalized

try to not wash car so often. he scratch also his hand will dirty [bounce2]

Hahahahaha ur idea is really funny.

Add a few more bird poo and he will avoid further

bro, what new car you bought [bigcry] ?

Honda jazz.

Was contemplating a few other MIJ cars like Nissan note. Suzuki swift. Honda shuttle.

TS, feel your pain bro.

I think those sickos are jealous of others with cars in pristine shiny coat, doesn't matter whether new or old number plates.

A friend had his week old car scratched from front to back, in a long deep line. Car was parked on isolated upper level of mscp.

I always thought that mscp will be OK. Especially the upper level cos there's simply zero reason to scratch.

For my case. U may still argue that someone might like my specific lot because it's not under the sun

Edited by Friendstar
  • Praise 1

Honda jazz.

Was contemplating a few other MIJ cars like Nissan note. Suzuki swift. Honda shuttle.

I always thought that mscp will be OK. Especially the upper level cos there's simply zero reason to scratch.

For my case. U may still argue that someone might like my specific lot because it's not under the sun

i have never had my car scratched as i always park next to motorbikes.  Those fellas take care of cars one.  REspect to them

• Praise 1

Feel sorry for ts. Real

Sick ppl

Maybe they like Mazda but not suzy?

My hdb no problem Hv jag,Audi, tons of BMW, merc

Too many for them to scratch they dun bother

I think it's the neighbourhood. Mine is bedok. U can imagine the demography.

Not sure about u. But imagine Holland V public carpark. All the flashy cars will be there.

i have never had my car scratched as i always park next to motorbikes. Those fellas take care of cars one. REspect to them

Cannot praise u. Dunno why.

But yea! I respect them. Sounds like a plan

My Vezel with old old plate. 2 months old birthdays 3 days ago. I have visited paintless dent removal twice. Spend in total 2 hrs on my own to remove(polish) surface scratches.

New plate/old plate the same.

Bro. Which polish to use. Where to buy?

I'm going to try diy over the weekend.

Bro I feel for you but I think u no way more suay than me..

I kena knock just 2hrs after I collected my car

By a ah neh in bike..

Left a 10cm deep scratch on my passengers door.

I can't claim any insurance also,ah neh didn't look out for oncoming car and dash across the road and knock onto me..

After 1 month of driving notice the scratches even more now but those are possible to be removed except that ah neh knock

Kind of get used to it now..

After a while u will be numb to those scratch

Thanks for sharing bro.

Ur experience resonate closely with mine cos I think we bought roughly same time.

U kana within 2 hrs. I kana within 6 hrs.

Feel for u too. Especially urs is a luxury model.

Turbocharged

Hope TS made a police report. If such things continue to happen. Then it is a case of vandalism if anyone caught in the act. Remember we cane the American boy?

The green eyed people will always be around even if yours is an old car with new paint... as long as anything is new, they see liao not happy. I think TS probably lives in HDB? It may be a bit harsh but you tend to have more of these kind of people in HDBs...

Yep. Mature estate HDB.

Nothing harsh and no offence taken by me.

Honda jazz.

Think demographic of vandal is honda hater or new car hater.

My case was after off carcam for 24/7 surveillance, got long scratch across bonnet. Like vandal challenging the oredi off carcam cant do anything. N ride was 7+yo then. Either I kena marked or sway. My neighbors new rides still swee swee after few mths.

its ok bro....you bona fide so we dun do that kind thing

take care and just do repair lah.....dun fret. Sim tia tho

But Forte3737 will do that. Thanks Radx for banning him.

But Forte3737 will do that. Thanks Radx for banning him.

that is one cb that belongs in imh

• Praise 1

(edited)

Well....

I drove my Mazda 3 SP for a good 10 years. Scrapped it and finally got a new car.

Stay in HDB with an open space car park

Based on experience, new cars always end up getting scratched. I knew it will happen soon. Just didn't expect it to be so soon.....

Though I'm annoyed, I'm at the age where I feel for the culprit. He must have felt so sick in the mind to do something like that and to do it so quickly within a few hours of me getting the car.

Just for the record. The car was perfectly mint when I collected it. So don't point finger at AD.

God have mercy on him/her.

For me, i only wash my car like once in a fortnight, at times even once a month th. There was a period of time where I washed once in three months. But man, it was really dusty and etc...

If your jazz bright colors by the way, cos I realised that some sicko really aim at flashy colors such as red, black, blue yellow...

Take care brother.

Edited by Ivan_06
  • Praise 1

KNN best is to treat these sicko same as ah long runner ! Cane them when have evident showing they are the ones doing such act !

• Praise 3

[grouphug]

i kena same before.

old car but just did a full resprayed.

within 2 weeks kena scratched end to end on both sides.

si bei du lan.

but what to do? 

haiz.

Well....
I drove my Mazda 3 SP for a good 10 years. Scrapped it and finally got a new car.

Based on experience, new cars always end up getting scratched. I knew it will happen soon. Just didn't expect it to be so soon.....

Though I'm annoyed, I'm at the age where I feel for the culprit. He must have felt so sick in the mind to do something like that and to do it so quickly within a few hours of me getting the car.

Just for the record. The car was perfectly mint when I collected it. So don't point finger at AD.

Turbocharged

Yup, but I think this current basement carpark in punggol is good, many new car also very nicely done up without much issue... Not many 'outsider' walking around... that time was at amk open carpark with heavy human traffic... I hope no green eye monster here and btw, the whole carpark, no mz6 yet.. hehe..

Turbocharged

Well....

Sorry to hear that mate, if it were me I'll do what I can to find this bugger
  • Praise 1

(edited)

i have never had my car scratched as i always park next to motorbikes. Those fellas take care of cars one. REspect to them

Bros is the other way round. First lot beside bike hard to come by. Second they afraid driver might open door and hit their bike. Tumble and their repair definitely cost more than our dent. Haha So generally they like to park far far away from car. We like to park near them. They like to park far away from us. Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4