Are You A Big Spender For A High End Bed Mattress?

Yeobt

No king no good sleep lol

The topper is the comfortable part. Pure springs alone isn't very comfy. My master bedroom mattress has topper.

All better mattresses should have one.

But down side means u can't invert the mattress. Only can turn 180 degree to change sides

The salesman said that the Serta's pillow top is hidden inside, cannot see de

Tried a couple, decided on it coz it was the most comfy at the discounted price

Hopefully will like it, skali testing time ok, later sleep long already don't like

for me the 3 S brands all ok one.

me using Simmons cos was on discount during warehouse sale.

Tks, hope will like what I bought [:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

The salesman said that the Serta's pillow top is hidden inside, cannot see de

Tried a couple, decided on it coz it was the most comfy at the discounted price

Hopefully will like it, skali testing time ok, later sleep long already don't like

Should be not bad one lah. Honestly unless you have back problems, I don't think most people are so fussy.

It's like buying your first car. Whether it's Volvo, Audi, Mercedes also good car lol.

• Praise 2

Get the cheapest spring mattress with hard spring and get a 2 inch soft memory foam mattress topper and you will have a great sleep every night. 

• Praise 1

you mean whether I will like the bed you bought ? hokay, when deliver already I try out for you lor. I sacrifice some me time for you. 

• Praise 4

Anyone using serta?

Serta, sealy and simmoms, how do they compare?

nowadays good mattress very thick

no 14" thick no buy hor

:XD:

• Praise 10

Year end a lot of warehouse sale.

I got mine from tempur sale. 60% off. Quite good deal

Definitely good deal...

hmm... you must be quite young is it? 

Tempur is very comfortable, but i think for older folks, might have problem getting up and out of bed lor  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Definitely good deal...

hmm... you must be quite young is it?

Tempur is very comfortable, but i think for older folks, might have problem getting up and out of bed lor [laugh]

Think whether hard or soft depends on your preferred sleeping position

If you are a side sleeper. Then take a softer mattress

If you are a back sleeper then go for harder mattresses

• Praise 3

Think whether hard or soft depends on your preferred sleeping position

If you are a side sleeper. Then take a softer mattress

If you are a back sleeper then go for harder mattresses

middle aged man + side sleeper + hard bed = frozen shoulder

• Praise 4

Interestingly one sales auntie said that all comfortable mattresses are soft so that it contour with your body shape, those hard ones are gimmicks

• Praise 2

Interestingly one sales auntie said that all comfortable mattresses are soft so that it contour with your body shape, those hard ones are gimmicks

The sales auntie how old?

If she's above 55, ask her to try to sleep on a water bed, which is very soft, and can contour to anybody's body regardless of shape - and see if it's easy/possible for her to get up.  :grin:

By the same logic, those very comfortable and soft mattress like Tempur, might pose a problem for the middle-going-on-senior age people lor...

Even when i was looking for my first bed (not yet middle age then), i was hesitant to invest so much in Tempur because scared really have problem getting up in later years  :XD:

But hor, of course not suggest the other extreme of sleeping on the floor lah... Still must be comfortable, just not very soft type.

yes...used to have a frozen shoulder

until i got a mattress with 2" memory foam on top

:D

• Praise 1

Haha, sales aunty should try sleeping on the 15K Sealy mattress at Takashimaya basement.  It is both firm yet comfortable.  [laugh]

And no, I don't have the 15K mattress. [knife]

The sales auntie how old?

If she's above 55, ask her to try to sleep on a water bed, which is very soft, and can contour to anybody's body regardless of shape - and see if it's easy/possible for her to get up. :grin:

By the same logic, those very comfortable and soft mattress like Tempur, might pose a problem for the middle-going-on-senior age people lor...

Even when i was looking for my first bed (not yet middle age then), i was hesitant to invest so much in Tempur because scared really have problem getting up in later years :XD:

But hor, of course not suggest the other extreme of sleeping on the floor lah... Still must be comfortable, just not very soft type.

Think she is late 50s/early 60s, she said she has been in this line for more than 30 yrs [sweatdrop]

According to another sales guy, he said most brands are ok except tempur because it is warm and more suited for Europe but it's too hot for SG

A lot of customers buy already regret

Haha, sales aunty should try sleeping on the 15K Sealy mattress at Takashimaya basement. It is both firm yet comfortable. [laugh]

Ya, she happens to be selling sealy and she recommended the mattress which was selling for 7000+ (originally retailing at 14+k)

Tested and like it very much but the price is too ex liao [bigcry]

Maybe it's the one u r referring to

• Praise 1

Haha, sales aunty should try sleeping on the 15K Sealy mattress at Takashimaya basement.  It is both firm yet comfortable.  [laugh]

15k mattress only ah? Sleep liao will become what ah?