LED Lights On Both Side Rear Tyres Mudguard

Picnic06-Biante15

You driving Biante? Google lor.

Ownself buy dan look for audio shop to help you install.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/beltaworks/item/10000703/

img61032601.jpg

You go where to park. Why so dimly lighted? You park in forest catch monkey is it? [laugh]

Thanks but not what I am looking for.

The ones I saw was installed on the mudguard above the rear tyres (about 3 inches) shining outward. It lit up the sides and can see the side parking lot lines or kerb.  

I think LTA will approve as its only assist in parking and will lit up only when engage reverse gear and it tap to the reverse lights of the rear of vehicle. Big MPV like Biante, Alphard, Velfire, Odyssey, Elgrand require to assist in parking during the hours of darkness.

[thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

I am driving a MPV and when doing parking at a dimly area, difficult to see the parking lot marking lines on both sides. The reverse lights are not bright enough for such purpose and only shine at the rear.

I had seen MPV's installed with LED light at both sides of the rear wheels mudguard and when they engage reverse gear, both side lighted up and can see the side lines of a parking lot. 

Any brother here got any shop(s) lobang to recommend for installation of LED light on rear wheels mudguard.  

Thanks for sharing.

I used to have one for my previous ride. I installed it at the rear wheel arc/fender. The lamp post at my home always spoil or on for a few minutes then go off again. The lights does help a lot.

Like you said, it only on when you reverse, you shouldn't have any problem with TP/LTA while driving. If you are worried about inspection, install a switch or connector which you can switch off or disconnect before you go for inspection.

What car are you driving? You already have the led you want to install?

• Praise 1

(edited)

I used to have one for my previous ride. I installed it at the rear wheel arc/fender. The lamp post at my home always spoil or on for a few minutes then go off again. The lights does help a lot.

Like you said, it only on when you reverse, you shouldn't have any problem with TP/LTA while driving. If you are worried about inspection, install a switch or connector which you can switch off or disconnect before you go for inspection.

What car are you driving? You already have the led you want to install?

I am driving a Mazda Biante MPV. My last ride was a Picnic and have no such problem cos Picnic is lower.

Now my current Biante slightly higher, wider & longer and as such parking in dimly lighted areas a problem. Machiam just pass driving lesson, have to move in & out a few times to get the vehicle straight inside the lot ...   :secret-laugh:

BTW, where you installed the LED lights ?

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15

I am driving a Mazda Biante MPV. My last ride was a Picnic and have no such problem cos Picnic is lower.

Now my current Biante slightly higher, wider & longer and as such parking in dimly lighted areas a problem. Machiam just pass driving lesson, have to move in & out a few times to get the vehicle straight inside the lot ... :secret-laugh:

BTW, where you installed the LED lights ?

I installed it myself.

You can look for big boys garage like someone said.

Else u can look for Vincent at 'the ark' at 66 kaki bukit. (They sell lights if u haven't got them yet)

JDM at autobay kaki bukit who deals with Mazda accessories can do it too.

Managed to installed LED lights on both sides to aid my parking in dimly lighted areas.

On reverse gear, the lights switch on and can see clearly the side parking lot lines. I placed the LED light at the bottom of the rear bumper and shine outwards. It only lid with the reverse gear engage.  [thumbsup]

Managed to installed LED lights on both sides to aid my parking in dimly lighted areas.

On reverse gear, the lights switch on and can see clearly the side parking lot lines. I placed the LED light at the bottom of the rear bumper and shine outwards. It only lid with the reverse gear engage. [thumbsup]

Bro, do let us know if you pass the next inspection. If okay, I go fix.

I was told cannot do.

Kam siah!

On reverse gear, the lights switch on and can see clearly the side parking lot lines. I placed the LED light at the bottom of the rear bumper and shine outwards. It only lid with the reverse gear engage.  [thumbsup]

I installed LED on rear both wheel arch and only upon reverse gear LED will shine outwards and see the side of the road.   

Bro, do let us know if you pass the next inspection. If okay, I go fix.

I was told cannot do.

Kam siah!

I am sure I have a case to fight should they argue with me with regards to personal safety. Viacom engineers are welcome to sit in my vehicle and do the reversing in the dark to see for themselves. The lights only came on when engage reverse gear and not whilst I am driving along the road.  

I had seen some 'ah beng' cars installed with blue light at the undercarriage when they drive on the road at night just like the movie "Fast & Furious". That's I know is illegal. I had seen them around Yishun dam, Neo Tiew Road, Kranji Road, Lim Chu Kang Road, Admiralty Road East & West and Malaysian Highway....    :meaw:

I installed for my safety and to prevent me from accidentally over reverse in the dark car park at the side......    :=B:

I am sure I have a case to fight should they argue with me with regards to personal safety. Viacom engineers are welcome to sit in my vehicle and do the reversing in the dark to see for themselves. The lights only came on when engage reverse gear and not whilst I am driving along the road.  

I had seen some 'ah beng' cars installed with blue light at the undercarriage when they drive on the road at night just like the movie "Fast & Furious". That's I know is illegal. I had seen them around Yishun dam, Neo Tiew Road, Kranji Road, Lim Chu Kang Road, Admiralty Road East & West and Malaysian Highway....    :meaw:

I installed for my safety and to prevent me from accidentally over reverse in the dark car park at the side......    :=B:

Law by law.

Cannot install means cannot install.

Fight them also no use.

Suck thumb & use torch light.

if the staff did not test reverse during vehicle inspection (3rd year onwards), then shd be able to pass uneventfully/get away with it.

if i recalled correctly, they checked brake lights,  signal lights and high beam.

Alternatively, just disconnect temporarily prior to inspection, as agree its useful to have brighter rear lights on reversing. Another method is to get aftermarket bright reverse LED white lights (Japanese brand), it helps too.

Law by law.

Cannot install means cannot install.

Fight them also no use.

Suck thumb & use torch light.

Just add a quick release connector to the main wire. Disconnect before inspection. No need to suck thumb so dirty....

Can Bro Picnic advise where & how much to do ? Thanks.

post-116534-0-22014000-1467778224_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1