2nd Generation Porsche Panamera

Carbon82

The price is out for the new Panamera 4S it is listed as $543,188 w/o COE.

As much as i love the new Pan, that price.... [dizzy]

Rmb to take into account options that you will be adding to the car.

Hope they come out with a 2.0L turbo version (the engine in the Macan) for SG market :)
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hope they come out with a 2.0L turbo version (the engine in the Macan) for SG market :)

ROFL.....................

Cayenne got 2L turbo version or not?

2017 Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Growls With 462 HP, Sips Only 2.5 L/100 Km

PORSCHE-PANAMERA-E-8.jpgPORSCHE-PANAMERA-E-1.jpgPORSCHE-PANAMERA-E-2.jpgPORSCHE-PANAMERA-E-7.jpg

With the plug-in hybrid version of the second-gen Panamera, it seems as if you can have your cake and eat it, too, for it combines ample power with minimum fuel consumption.

The 462 HP output is not a surprise, but the official average consumption of just 2.5 lt/100 km (94 MPG US)and CO2 emissions of 56 g/km surely are. Plus, says Porsche, you can travel for 50 km and up to a maximum speed of 140 km/h in purely electric mode, accelerate from 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 4.6 seconds and top out at 278 km/h (170 mph).

So far, the new Panamera has received nothing but high praise by every reviewer. While there’s no denying the credentials of the Turbo, we suspect the 4 E-Hybrid will be lauded even more and, with a price (in Germany) of €100,553, could very well be the pick of the range.

The Panamera’s electric motor makes its 136 HP and 400 Nm available instantly, whereas in its predecessor the pedal had to be depressed by at least 80 percent of its travel. The petrol engine is a new 2.9-liter V6 biturbo with 330 HP and 450 Nm of torque and, for the first time, the dual-clutch PDK transmission has eight gears (the previous generation used a conventional auto with a torque converter).

Weissach’s engineers have managed to increase the energy content of the liquid-cooled, lithium-ion battery from 9.4 to 14.1 kWh without making the unit, which is integrated in the boot floor, any heavier. Charging takes 5.8 hours and can be reduced to just 3.6 hours if the customer chooses the optional 7.2 kW on-board charger and a 230-Volt, 32-Amper connection. 

The pure electric E-Power is the default mode every time the Panamera is, ahem, fired up, Hybrid Auto combines both the electric and petrol engine for maximum efficiency, E-Hold prioritizes conserving the battery charge level and with the E-Charge the V6 is continuously charging the battery.

The Panamera 4 E-Hybrid will make its official debut at the upcoming Paris Auto Show, but the order books are already open.

• Praise 5

An intertesting video showing how the hybridized powertrain works under various driving conditions.

The hybridized powertrain consists of an electric motor rated at 136 horsepower (100 kilowatts) and 295 pound-feet (400 Nm) of torque. While on the old model the driver had to press the accelerator pedal at least 80 percent of the way down to access the e-power, the new one provides the output right away.

The electric motor gets its power through a liquid-cooled lithium-ion battery integrated underneath the trunk floor. Featuring a capacity of 14.1 kWh, the new pack weighs the same as the old 9.4 kWh battery and can provide enough juice for an electric range of 51 km. While running solely on the power provided by the electric motor, the Panamera 4 E-Hybrid will be able to reach a top speed of 140 km/h. Once the battery is drained, a full recharge via a 230-V, 10-A connection will take 5.8 hours, whereas with the optional 7.2 kW charger the time will drop to 3.6 hours.

Underneath the hood resides Porsche’s brand new biturbo 2.9-liter V6 gasoline engine pushing out 330 hp and 450 Nm of torque. By combining the forces of the combustion engine and the electric motor, the E-Performance drive system will churn a total of 462 hp and 700 Nm. That’s going to be enough hybrid muscle to allow the car run to 100 km/h in 4.6 seconds and top out at 278 km/h.

• Praise 5

Wa I have not come to this thread and tio name-checked a few times  [laugh]

I tend to avoid poisonous thread, or thread that makes me regret coming in  [laugh]

This is definitely one of them. We saved almost $75k buying the older-version Panamera from Eurokars, despite our own view that the new Panny is gorgeous both inside and out. $75k is a lot of money, so I think I'm at ease here  [sweatdrop]

:a-nicethread:

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 6

Wa I have not come to this thread and tio name-checked a few times  [laugh]

I tend to avoid poisonous thread, or thread that makes me regret coming in  [laugh]

This is definitely one of them. We saved almost $75k buying the older-version Panamera from Eurokars, despite our own view that the new Panny is gorgeous both inside and out. $75k is a lot of money, so I think I'm at ease here  [sweatdrop]

:a-nicethread:

You can use the saving the buy this chio car in 2022 [thumbsup]

:XD:

• Praise 1

Anyone knows where is the cheapest place to change tyre?

The porsche panamera is using 245/50R18 infront and 285/40R19 behind.

Thank you so much.

I don't think got ready stock.  You definitely need to order it.  Chances is that the same tyre got two different tyre, 1 specially for porky and 1 for the rest.

Anyone knows where is the cheapest place to change tyre?

The porsche panamera is using 245/50R18 infront and 285/40R19 behind.

Thank you so much.

merged thread here and for goodness sake search

warned

Nobody answer his question lah.

Clearly if one who owns a panny n wants CHEAPEST tyres is not worth my time!

Period!

Porsche Panamera Executive

Porsche is continuing to expand the model range of the new Panamera: At the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show, the sportscar manufacturer will be presenting the luxury saloon with a new 243 kW (330 hp) V6 turbo petrol engine, along with an extended Executive version as yet another body option. The new V6 turbo is a highly efficient and agile entry-level addition to the impressive range of engines. Power is up by 20 hp from the corresponding engine of the previous Panamera generation. At the same time, Porsche was able to reduce the consumption of this completely redeveloped six-cylinder petrol engine by up to 1.0 l/100 km. The new 330-hp engine is combined with rear-wheel drive in the Panamera and all-wheel drive in the Panamera 4, plus a long wheelbase in the Panamera 4 Executive.

While the Panamera and Panamera 4 with 330 hp redefine what can be expected at the entry-level end, the Executive models of the big Porsche, with their 150 millimetre longer wheelbase, expand the body and equipment portfolio at the top end of the model line. Designed as a chauffeur saloon, this Porsche is available in the all-wheel drive versions Panamera 4 Executive (243 kW / 330 hp), Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Executive (340 kW / 462 hp), Panamera 4S Executive (324 kW / 440 hp) and Panamera Turbo Executive (404 kW / 550 hp).

The new Porsche Panamera Executive versions are equipped even more exclusively. The standard features are supplemented with a large panoramic roof, heated comfort seats with multi-way electrical adjustment in the front and rear and adaptive air suspension with an electronically controlled damper system (Porsche Active Suspension Management / PASM). The roll-up sunblind behind the headrests in the rear also comes as standard. The standard equipment of the Panamera 4S Executive and Panamera Turbo Executive is even more comprehensive: Among other things, both models benefit from rear-axle steering and soft-close doors. As the most powerful model, the Panamera Turbo Executive is equipped with standard features such as four-zone climate control, LED main headlights including Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS) and ambient lighting.

As an option, all Porsche Panamera Executive models are available with a newly developed, large rear centre console, which can also be equipped with two integrated folding tables and an inductive antenna connection for an additional smartphone, depending on the market. Similarly to the existing Panamera models, the exterior of the Executive versions can be further individualised with a Sport design package.

Another useful equipment option, particularly for the Executive versions frequently used as chauffeur saloons in China and the USA, is the latest generation of Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment. The 10.1-inch displays integrated in the backrests of the front seats can be detached for a wide range of uses; when needed, they transform the rear of the Panamera into a fully digitalised workplace. The high-quality displays can also be used as tablets outside the vehicle.

With regard to the model line, the fully redeveloped second generation of the Panamera was introduced in the summer of 2016. The four all-wheel drive models Panamera 4S, Panamera 4S Diesel (310 kW / 422 hp), Panamera 4 E-Hybrid and Panamera Turbo are already available on the market. With the addition of the new 330 hp versions and the Executive models, the Porsche Panamera range now comprises ten different models with power outputs from 330 to 550 hp.

Porsche-Panamera_Executive-2017-1600-13.
Porsche-Panamera_Executive-2017-1600-10.Porsche-Panamera_Executive-2017-1600-11.Porsche-Panamera_Executive-2017-1600-0e.Porsche-Panamera_Executive-2017-1600-15.Porsche-Panamera_Executive-2017-1600-16.Porsche-Panamera_Executive-2017-1600-17.Porsche-Panamera_Executive-2017-1600-1b.
  • Praise 5