Solar flim

Hungryforcar

HI,

I just got my window install with HO, only the right side of the window is poorly installed. Front got alot of dust particles and the rear have a line, like those you forcely squeeze through the air bubbles.

I send email to the SE but he didnt reply. Sure i just pop by the shop and ask them to reinstalled?

Please adv what to do next?

REgards

↡ Advertisement

Is there any warrenty? If so, just approach them directly urself. Dont think can depend on SE to provide after sales service.

Looking at ur porblems, they'll hv to remove n replace with new film. wink.gif

Neutral Newbie

did u go to them by yr self? or is it part of the package when u buy the car???? if u go to install by yr self dun think SE can help u.... but if come with car package, can try to call yr SE to speak to them out of good will..... b.t.w they have to change for u cos job badly done!!!!!

(edited)

HO cer50 come with 10 year warranty.

I havent go back yet cos i have to work during their op hours i only can drop by on sat.

I dun think i need SE help. just drop by and tell them off.

At first i tot the dust part is the air bubbles, but look into it there is a small black dot then i know is dust. Today i wash my car so i can inspected all four windows only the right is poorly installed prehap is the skill of the installer.

I'm not sure any bro out here have internal antennal and how the installer installed the solar film?

REgards

Edited by Hungryforcar

Neutral Newbie

juz go there and ask them to replace for u..... not acceptable man.... y u F yr SE? the film come with the car package and they never QC for u? as for the internal antenna, me not too sure.... cos mine external antenna.....

Waste my time. Cos it need 48 hours to cure totally. I dun think they QC, cos they said need to bake under sun for two week to get the water/air out the film. Furthermore last week sat, they finished installed at late afternoon,very cloudy no sun, so i have to bake under sun after that. I think is the installer skill cos that day is 3ppls installing. they must have spilt the job. only the right side is very poorly installed. so must come to a conclusion. Cant imagine such a reputable brand got such problem.

Neutral Newbie

bro.... every brand have some QC problem.... juz our luck.... mine Vkool...also problem.... hairline scratchs all over wind screen, driver and co-driver window.... went dwn to them, tell them to install again.... they did it for me after checking and admit is their fault... good service... waste of time... but wat to do.... [:)]

Which branch, mine is next to some showroom. heehee.

Should be the same ppl install v-kool or HO. same company meh. and i saw the installer wearing v-cool polo tee and install the HO film

Neutral Newbie

dun think is that place..... yr bk timah area ya???? mine toh guan..... workmanship actually ok...not too bad.... dunno y first time have lots of scratches.... 2nd time perfect..... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop] wear vkool install HO????? [confused][shocked]

Neutral Newbie
HI,

I just got my window install with HO, only the right side of the window is poorly installed. Front got alot of dust particles and the rear have a line, like those you forcely squeeze through the air bubbles.

I send email to the SE but he didnt reply. Sure i just pop by the shop and ask them to reinstalled?

Please adv what to do next?get them to change the film.they must clean the windows b4 installing,it must be done in a air con room and not open area,

REgards

Neutral Newbie

Just go back to them to get it fixed. Don't think getting the SE involved will solve anything faster since he/she is not the person doing the actual work.

I'm facing the problem just like you when i 1st collected my brand new car....

I called the SE and she told me to contact the Vendor instead...

So, i would strongly advise that you contact the vendor instead as SE could not do anything about it if you complaint to SE.

To be frank, whatever brand of the Solar Fim you installed bound to have bubbles and dust trap inside.

When i got my car, Agent get 3rd party to do film...

Imagine, 5 time of changing JUST FRONT windscreen and still could not solve the problems.

What do you think of this 3rd Party vendore if you were me? [furious][rifle]

In the end, i find myself a better Brand and Vendor ro do the job and now, it was so MUCH better than the 3rd Party Vendor.

Though there's bubbles and dust trap inside but as long as its not so visable, who cares.... [flowerface][drivingcar]

Neutral Newbie

better to go do sunscreen urself...buy the worker some kopi and build rapport, they will sweat to do swee swee for u...

↡ Advertisement