Century Tokyo Leasing's Charity Car Wash

Edmemail

post-117080-0-70146000-1467078562_thumb.jpg

As part of our annual Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Century Tokyo Leasing is organizing a Charity Car Wash to support the daily needs and healthcare for the old folks.

In the light of spreading care and warmth to our pioneers, all proceeds will be donated to Lee Ah Mooi Old Age Home.

Details of the event:

Date: 16 July 2016, Saturday

Time: 11am – 5pm

Fee:

Motorcycle - $10

Car - $15

Van (Light commercial) - $25

Join us in the fun of Sharing & Giving!

http://www.leeahmooioldagehome.sg/

Lee Ah Mooi Old Age Home

1 Thomson Lane, Singapore 297728

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Near my place. Will drop by.

I remember two years back we delivered rice and medical supplies to them, one of the charity identified by @Klearkarbon The owner of the place was very grateful and came and shook each of our hands. I remember also this place has been taken over by gov for the new NS expressway. And they are set to move to LCK or CCK, cant recall.

Guys n gals, do support these guys. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I remember two years back we delivered rice and medical supplies to them, one of the charity identified by @Klearkarbon The owner of the place was very grateful and came and shook each of our hands. I remember also this place has been taken over by gov for the new NS expressway. And they are set to move to LCK or CCK, cant recall.

Seriously? I thought it was an iconic place after the Old Police Academy which is opposite of it... LCK /CCK is more deserted than their current place... 

• Praise 1