• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4574 replies to this topic | 24,933 praises

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:51 AM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

SJZ7775x

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:03 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

how come your video mong mong eh confused.gif

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:07 AM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    4th Gear
    Author Image

think lens is moist, never notice it until downloaded from the the blackvue400!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:43 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's a defect of blackvue400.

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

Brendon1980
  • Brendon1980
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

wah thought my car no.... all alphabets same, only number slightly different........

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Because TS just

Taken from screen shot of titanic movie

Edited by Rustyz, 07 November 2012 - 10:52 AM.

If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

Crusader75
  • Premium member
    Crusader75
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Yeah, I have the same problem with my DR400 ... this is what happens after you have parked under the direct sunlight for a while. The sensor has degraded.
TS, get the camera changed before the warranty runs out. I RMA for a DR380 (a slight downgrade in terms of resolution) but it is still holding up, so far so good.

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    4th Gear
    Author Image

you think is the defect as not been taken out to watch since the last fixed up?

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

Sno0k3r
  • Sno0k3r
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

?????

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:21 PM

Surveillancevideocamera
  • Surveillancevideocamera
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

SJD8276D

Darryn praised this

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:33 PM

Mrlancergtx
  • Mrlancergtx
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

The driver rushing to toilet or looking for his grave?

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:57 PM

Kingkong
  • Premium member
    Kingkong
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If he/she continues to drive that way, that car won't be on the road for too long...

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:37 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bros I have one also SKA9644Y b**tard Honda fit

this loser have to go back to basic theory, refuce to give way in yellow box, for nothing horn like a mad man as if the road is his.
SKA9644Y black honda fit this loser have to go back to basic theory, refuce to give way in yellow box, for nothing horn like a mad man as if the road is his.
happened today at the vivio city drop off point exit at time 17:30:26pm. traffic was very heavy and slow moving.
I was waiting for my turn to exit the carpark after the taxi in front of me exited to the main road. after the taxi exited and the yellow box was clear in front, i proceeded to exit when suddenly the black honda fit SKA9644Y speed up and try to block me off to exit and started horning continuously for no reason. as seen in the front andf rear videos provided in this report. he have purposely stop in the yellow box and proceed to try to block me off from exiting from the carpark. thus commiting traffic offence by staying in the yellow box and failure to give way.
have reported to TP just u wait and recieved the fine,small brains people like you shouldnt even fit to drive a small car

Let me try to remember my. BTT

I think u r the one at fault. Yellow box indeed is for u to enter in BUT ONLY IF TRAFFIC STANDSTILL.

Traffic moving liao, honda fit has the right to give u the way or not. This is not yellow bus box.

Even IF u think u r in the right way, but don't u think u shud see whether honda fit got give way to u anot? Don't assume if u had the right way then u just chiong. Be aware okay
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:41 PM

Owner-driver
  • Owner-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

SJD8276D

That Honda driver is a typical zig-zag driving [thumbsdown] . In the interest of public road safety, can request that you sent this video to TP.

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:47 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

SJD8276D

At 00:15, he almost rear end the taxi cos he keep looking at his right mirror and didn't realize taxi stop

In this case the only fault he had is changing lane without signal from lane 2 to lane 1

As you can see in the 2nd video, traffic has stand still already. this type of loser not wven fit to drive small car, go take mrt and bus better. I think take mrt also one day kenna whack. because his mentality before the door open and let passenger alight, he chiong into the cabin first. 3rd world mentality. lol

No traffic still moving at slower rate when u enter. In this case u need to see whether the fit will stop and give way to u to enter instead of squeezing in. No rush bro

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:53 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bros I have one also SKA9644Y b**tard Honda fit

this loser have to go back to basic theory, refuce to give way in yellow box, for nothing horn like a mad man as if the road is his.
SKA9644Y black honda fit this loser have to go back to basic theory, refuce to give way in yellow box, for nothing horn like a mad man as if the road is his.
happened today at the vivio city drop off point exit at time 17:30:26pm. traffic was very heavy and slow moving.
I was waiting for my turn to exit the carpark after the taxi in front of me exited to the main road. after the taxi exited and the yellow box was clear in front, i proceeded to exit when suddenly the black honda fit SKA9644Y speed up and try to block me off to exit and started horning continuously for no reason. as seen in the front andf rear videos provided in this report. he have purposely stop in the yellow box and proceed to try to block me off from exiting from the carpark. thus commiting traffic offence by staying in the yellow box and failure to give way.
have reported to TP just u wait and recieved the fine,small brains people like you shouldnt even fit to drive a small car

Just curoous, if you have the balls to post, why hide behind a new nick? I see you turn that time also eat into the left lane... the lexus behind u turned nicely but not you...hehehe....

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:56 PM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Everyone make mistakes...

When we point 1 finger at others, the other 4 fingers are pointing at ourselves :D

Let's forgive and move on :)

Edited by Ktglfc, 11 October 2014 - 08:57 PM.

Blackyv and Thaiyotakamli praised this
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 11 October 2014 - 09:02 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

bro after the taxi go off, the proceed to move into the lane behind the taxi after I check the lane is clear. that b**tard come in from 2nd laneusing the yellow box as an advantage as everyone was stopping at the yellow box  to proceed to block me . you know what I meant bro?

Still u had partial fault for failing to have proper look out. If honda fit in the lane 1, then u shud see he changing lane right?

I have seen the video again and again, always give way to the big road. thats my conclusion.

Just curoous, if you have the balls to post, why hide behind a new nick? I see you turn that time also eat into the left lane... the lexus behind u turned nicely but not you...hehehe....

Haha mugenboy?

Edited by Thaiyotakamli, 11 October 2014 - 09:01 PM.

Posted 11 October 2014 - 09:03 PM

Owner-driver
  • Owner-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

When we point 1 finger at others, the other 4 fingers are pointing at ourselves :D

We can be more friendly helping each other correct our mistakes instead. [laugh]

Ktglfc praised this

Posted 11 October 2014 - 09:04 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

We are just having healthy discussion after healthy dinner haha
Ktglfc praised this

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: reckless drivers, ccb, pap and 4 more...

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)