Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos part II

Jtb

We are sometimes reckless ... But as long as we learn and don't repeat again, then the roads will have less potential accidents from happening :)

This was real close .... if too slow for a split 1/2 sec, both cars will be gone ...

Simple reckless and irresponsible!

this is called satki skillz hor... 

↡ Advertisement

See car coming in fast still wanna come in

Ownself asking for it

i wouldn't blame the lady driver in the cam car

driving awareness aside, it is not easy to spot a fast moving and low lambo at night

• Praise 1

It is completely wrong to condone the Lamborghini driver and somehow imply it is the fault of the camera car driver.

When you drive a fast car it is easy to be comfortable with the fact that 99% of other cars are slower than you, but also easy to forget that those drivers do not expect you to close distance so quickly - since you are that rare 1% to them. The gap that you are intending to take is also the same gap those drivers think is safe for them to take, as 99% of the cars on the road aren't capable of doing that.

It behooves the fast car driver to take slow drivers into consideration, and not the other way round.

Edited by Macrosszero
  • Praise 15

It is completely wrong to condone the Lamborghini driver and somehow imply it is the fault of the camera car driver.

When you drive a fast car it is easy to be comfortable with the fact that 99% of other cars are slower than you, but also easy to forget that those drivers do not expect you to close distance so quickly - since you are that rare 1% to them. The gap that you are intending to take is also the same gap those drivers think is safe for them to take, as 99% of the cars on the road aren't capable of doing that.

It behooves the fast car driver to take slow drivers into consideration, and not the other way round.

Agreed. I think what the Lambo driver did was way over the line (the margin was very narrow).

And I (to some extent) agree with the rest of what you say. However, I will say this: I think there's a difference between "feeling safe" and actually being safe.

The latter should be fairly objective. The former is often dependent on subjective personal judgement. And there are a lot of drivers out there who overreact to manoeuvres that a more skilled/experienced driver would think nothing of. That's why you get all these "self-pwn" videos on MCF. When those same videos are put up on Beh Chia Lor, SRD, ROADS, etc., you're gonna see a lot of undeserved self-righteous indignant vitriol poured on the target.

That self-righteousness and over-cautiousness is what leads to things like road-hogging behaviour. The smug attitude that "I am law-abiding, I am safe, you are not, who do you think you are and why should I move?!" Very unproductive.

So the point I want to make is this: just as fast car drivers need to make the average driver feel safe by giving an adequate margin, the average car driver needs to ensure they practice good road courtesy by moving out of the fast lane with alacrity when a car is approaching with higher speed. While I don't condone dangerous driving (the Lambo qualifies, IMO), we must remember a lot of it is brought on by frustration from bloody-minded blocking by slow drivers.

(And of course, moving from the fast lane to yield to a slower car applies to everyone - a supercar driver driving the limit should move over to yield to a speeding BnB car behind).

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 8

Agreed. I think what the Lambo driver did was way over the line (the margin was very narrow).

And I (to some extent) agree with the rest of what you say. However, I will say this: I think there's a difference between "feeling safe" and actually being safe.

The latter should be fairly objective. The former is often dependent on subjective personal judgement. And there are a lot of drivers out there who overreact to manoeuvres that a more skilled/experienced driver would think nothing of. That's why you get all these "self-pwn" videos on MCF. When those same videos are put up on Beh Chia Lor, SRD, ROADS, etc., you're gonna see a lot of undeserved self-righteous indignant vitriol poured on the target.

That self-righteousness and over-cautiousness is what leads to things like road-hogging behaviour. The smug attitude that "I am law-abiding, I am safe, you are not, who do you think you are and why should I move?!" Very unproductive.

So the point I want to make is this: just as fast car drivers need to make the average driver feel safe by giving an adequate margin, the average car driver needs to ensure they practice good road courtesy by moving out of the fast lane with alacrity when a car is approaching with higher speed. While I don't condone dangerous driving (the Lambo qualifies, IMO), we must remember a lot of it is brought on by frustration from bloody-minded blocking by slow drivers.

(And of course, moving from the fast lane to yield to a slower car applies to everyone - a supercar driver driving the limit should move over to yield to a speeding BnB car behind).

turn one big round to slap road hoggers. :secret-laugh:

gimme some time before I praise you again.

..... and SOFT, typical of blacks. Haha .....

Speaking from personal experience eh?

Or it is the saying

Once you go black you never go back.

I tend to agree and judgement of oncoming car's speed from behind is poor by cam driver.

IF.....lambo on right lane all that while. If....

Still thats a reckless driving by lambo. Speeding is the issue here

What is the point of buying Lambo? You want him to hog with Lambo??  [:p]

Let Mercedes unkers take that role, recently one more unker added in the list from here!

Still thats a reckless driving by lambo. Speeding is the issue here

Edited by Steptronic
  • Praise 1

What is the point of buying Lambo? You want him to hog with Lambo?? [:p]

Let Mercedes unkers take that role, recently one more unker added in the list from here!

Eh the latest uncle added normally use his merc to go sepang haha

hello, xiang pa pager....

Whoa!!!!! Kingkong lai Liao :XD: :xd: :XD:

Speaking from personal experience eh?

Or it is the saying

Once you go black you never go back.

4f0d13ae47b40a2c12e58d5e66435d567724a571

1171233e69201e2b0ba5e2f7e2884b85831a9c7f

:XD:

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 1

anyone tried to help a fallen motorcyclist who skidded and fell due to his own fault and kenna accused of knocking him instead ?

Yup happened but heng was not accused though kena dirty looks from passing motorists.

An elderly rider skidded into my path at lane 1 along PIE towards Changi Airport not too long ago. Hazard lights on liao immediately went out to help the man. He suffered slight cuts on his foot (cant remember left or right) but otherwise looked alright. 

Tried righting his bike with one hand-BIG MISTAKE! Almost toppled over to lane 2 and became a statistic during the evening peak hour traffic. 

Another rider then came along and the two rode to the emergency lane on the extreme left.

As there was no contact between my car and his bike and that there was nothing much I could do I left the scene but kept the footage in case there were disputes.

25-year-old man killed in car accident along East Coast Road

SINGAPORE: An accident along East Coast Road on Monday (Oct 3) morning resulted in the death of the 25-year-old male driver. 

The Singapore Police Force said it was alerted to the accident at about 5.30 am along East Coast Road towards Mountbatten Road. 

The motorist was trapped in his vehicle when officers arrived on scene, the Singapore Civil Defence Force said, adding that the man was declared dead by paramedics on arrival. 

Facebook user Bryan Fang told Channel NewsAsia that the male driver crashed through a road divider before ending up on the side of the road outside Siglap Centre. 

Must drive safe on rainy days 

shinmin161003.jpg?itok=InmMxrOh&c=91d539

Edited by Stooky
  • Praise 3

RIP. 

Poor fella, but really no reason to lose control on that stretch.  Thankfully wee hours in the morning.  Can't imagine if this was near Joo Chiat. 

↡ Advertisement