Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos part II

Jtb

RIP. 

Poor fella, but really no reason to lose control on that stretch.  Thankfully wee hours in the morning.  Can't imagine if this was near Joo Chiat. 

No reason? The roads so wet from the heavy downpour.

↡ Advertisement

Agreed. I think what the Lambo driver did was way over the line (the margin was very narrow).

And I (to some extent) agree with the rest of what you say. However, I will say this: I think there's a difference between "feeling safe" and actually being safe.

The latter should be fairly objective. The former is often dependent on subjective personal judgement. And there are a lot of drivers out there who overreact to manoeuvres that a more skilled/experienced driver would think nothing of. That's why you get all these "self-pwn" videos on MCF. When those same videos are put up on Beh Chia Lor, SRD, ROADS, etc., you're gonna see a lot of undeserved self-righteous indignant vitriol poured on the target.

That self-righteousness and over-cautiousness is what leads to things like road-hogging behaviour. The smug attitude that "I am law-abiding, I am safe, you are not, who do you think you are and why should I move?!" Very unproductive.

So the point I want to make is this: just as fast car drivers need to make the average driver feel safe by giving an adequate margin, the average car driver needs to ensure they practice good road courtesy by moving out of the fast lane with alacrity when a car is approaching with higher speed. While I don't condone dangerous driving (the Lambo qualifies, IMO), we must remember a lot of it is brought on by frustration from bloody-minded blocking by slow drivers.

(And of course, moving from the fast lane to yield to a slower car applies to everyone - a supercar driver driving the limit should move over to yield to a speeding BnB car behind).

simi har alacrity.....i really dont like to check the dictionary when reading mcf...
  • Praise 2

25-year-old man killed in car accident along East Coast Road

SINGAPORE: An accident along East Coast Road on Monday (Oct 3) morning resulted in the death of the 25-year-old male driver. 

The Singapore Police Force said it was alerted to the accident at about 5.30 am along East Coast Road towards Mountbatten Road. 

The motorist was trapped in his vehicle when officers arrived on scene, the Singapore Civil Defence Force said, adding that the man was declared dead by paramedics on arrival. 

Facebook user Bryan Fang told Channel NewsAsia that the male driver crashed through a road divider before ending up on the side of the road outside Siglap Centre. 

Must drive safe on rainy days 

shinmin161003.jpg?itok=InmMxrOh&c=91d539

Wanbao reported the deceased was impaled by part of the dislodged railing through underside of the Jag and died about 5mins later.

Really terrible way to go...

:a-rip:

开名车失控撞围栏

司机铁支插胸惨死

03/10/2016by 涂健强 , 高庭敏

20160310_ln_accident-02.jpg?itok=N2E9ghP

车祸现场一片狼藉,捷豹轿车零件散落一地。(赖南达)

• 20160310_ln_accident-02.jpg?itok=SmpTKgf
  •  
    20160310_ln_accident-01.jpg?itok=HCeFYa3
  •  
    20160310_ln_accident-03.jpg?itok=qupgk9K
  •  
    20160310_ln_accident-04.jpg?itok=wdC6pKA
  •  
    20160310_ln_accident-05.jpg?itok=dyAN-1N

实乞纳路清晨恐怖致命车祸,年轻男子开捷豹(Jaguar)名车,疑失控猛撞围栏,铁支刺穿车底,当场插中他的胸部,导致他受困车座,挣扎五分钟后断气。这起致命车祸今天清晨5时30分,发生在实乞纳路的交界处。

Source: http://www.wanbao.com.sg/local/story20161003-91828

• Praise 4

Wanbao reported the deceased was impaled by part of the dislodged railing through underside of the Jag and died about 5mins later.

:a-rip:

开名车失控撞围栏

司机铁支插胸惨死

03/10/2016by 涂健强 , 高庭敏

20160310_ln_accident-02.jpg?itok=N2E9ghP

车祸现场一片狼藉,捷豹轿车零件散落一地。(赖南达)

• 20160310_ln_accident-02.jpg?itok=SmpTKgf
  • 20160310_ln_accident-01.jpg?itok=HCeFYa3

• 20160310_ln_accident-03.jpg?itok=qupgk9K

• 20160310_ln_accident-04.jpg?itok=wdC6pKA

• 20160310_ln_accident-05.jpg?itok=dyAN-1N

实乞纳路清晨恐怖致命车祸,年轻男子开捷豹(Jaguar)名车,疑失控猛撞围栏,铁支刺穿车底,当场插中他的胸部,导致他受困车座,挣扎五分钟后断气。这起致命车祸今天清晨5时30分,发生在实乞纳路的交界处。

Source: http://www.wanbao.com.sg/local/story20161003-91828

mean he bled out.....quite scary!

Wanbao reported the deceased was impaled by part of the dislodged railing through underside of the Jag and died about 5mins later.

No wonder. I was wondering why the Jag which did not seem too badly damaged could not have saved his life.  Poor thing, what a horrible death ...

• Praise 1

seem like the low railing is quite dangerous,  will they change the railing to a taller ones?

taller ones probably more dangerous for motorbikes?  I dunno ...

seem like the low railing is quite dangerous,  will they change the railing to a taller ones?

change to taller ones impale head how? this type of thing is freak final destination shit  

mean he bled out.....quite scary!

If the report was accurate then it was 5 long minutes of agony...unless he passed out by then which I hope was the case.

Late Steve Irwin was killed by a stingray's tail to his heart in a freak accident while swimming along side it some years ago.

Drive safe bros.

Edited by Vulcann

If the report was accurate then it was 5 long minutes of agony...unless he passed out by then which I hope was the case.

Late Steve Irvin was killed by a stingray's tail to his heart in a freak accident while swimming along side it some years ago.

Drive safe bros.

i dont know....most prob lose conciousness before death or heart attack due to lack of blood! Must ask the doctors here....they more knowledgable!

Ya...Steve Irwin was one of those freak accident....been looking for the vid but cannot find!

Edited by Eviilusion

Does not seems to be seriously damaged lor ...

25-year-old man killed in car accident along East Coast Road

SINGAPORE: An accident along East Coast Road on Monday (Oct 3) morning resulted in the death of the 25-year-old male driver. 

The Singapore Police Force said it was alerted to the accident at about 5.30 am along East Coast Road towards Mountbatten Road. 

The motorist was trapped in his vehicle when officers arrived on scene, the Singapore Civil Defence Force said, adding that the man was declared dead by paramedics on arrival. 

Facebook user Bryan Fang told Channel NewsAsia that the male driver crashed through a road divider before ending up on the side of the road outside Siglap Centre. 

Must drive safe on rainy days 

shinmin161003.jpg?itok=InmMxrOh&c=91d539

i dont know....most prob lose conciousness before death or heart attack due to lack of blood! Must ask the doctors here....they more knowledgable!

Ya...Steve Irwin was one of those freak accident....been looking for the vid but cannot find!

There was this footage from reports that captured what happened on that fateful day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnSegu4A5Uc&hl=en-GB&gl=SG

Not sure who was who and what really happened from the video.

Really miss this dramatic "crikey" dude...

May he :a-rip:  as well.

Catch no ball this one

it seem at first the while mazda cut into the cam car lane, and kenna horn.{ cut in from a double white line stretch)

later the white mazda buay song wanna challenge the cam car i believe. ( keep opening the door??? did he point finger?? too fast cannot see)

lastly the white mazda proceed to over take. and finally resulted in a 3 car buang.

Edited by Beregond
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7