Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos part II

Jtb

same .. i see malaysian plate only i will make sure to siam far far

this one impossible to siam, he cut 3 lanes across doubt the other car can even see him coming.

BMW should ram through and bring down all the support column of the ERP ma...

But really suay to BMW, and that JB car, ought to be ban from entering Singapore again, imagine if its a motorcyclist...

• Praise 1

All this to save 50 cents on ERP ah?

S$0.50 is RM 1.50 hor

Our ERP gantry like hell gate ....

The BMW damn suay wrong place wrong time.

Edited by Civic6228
  • Praise 2

Happened in China. RIP to the children. The driver is suspected of using his mobile phone while driving. This accident has sparked a debate in China over who should be blamed 

WTF?!?   :slow:

https://youtu.be/Gu9xBczaCYc

SGF 7037 J Nissan X-Trail grey colour

could not wait his turn to join the merging lane. i had to slow down just to let this impatient driver overtake me from the left side.

Quite ok leh, u drive too slow, front gap too far.

same .. i see malaysian plate only i will make sure to siam far far

Not only j plate. W, P, A, etc. All siam far far :D
  • Praise 1

SGF 7037 J Nissan X-Trail grey colour

could not wait his turn to join the merging lane. i had to slow down just to let this impatient driver overtake me from the left side.

Hi Brother,

Relaxlah...its quite a common occurence unfortunately,  hence agree with Tuborflat4 statement, and other.

You will see these behaviour especially when you are not in a hurry with relaxing and gentle drive.

Good that you gave way to the bike.

Perhaps, the X trail thought that you gave way to him too probably based on your gap/distance and speed, or relatively find you a bit slow and hence overtake.

Yes by right, merging lanes vehicles shd alternate.

Perhaps in future, close up a bit (keep to safe distance of course) to avoid X trail from being able to cut into your lane. Also good so that your car will not unnecessarily obstruct vehicles following behind you.

Glad no accident, thats more important.

Edited by alphard96
  • Praise 2

I thought MY cars that come into SG no need to pay ERP one? No meh?

$5 bucks for the entire day. 

The BMW driver should also thank his / her lucky stars that the car did not plunge into the Kallang River.

• Praise 1

$5 bucks for the entire day. 

The BMW driver should also thank his / her lucky stars that the car did not plunge into the Kallang River.

Ok mah... $5 nia. Singapore drivers should also get this option so can drive in and out of gantry just for the fun of it. [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 5

"His turn"?

Let me acquaint you with some hash realities (or maybe I should call them 'hard truths' eh?) of driving in Singapore. There are no well-defined "turns" in situations like these. Rather, you have to follow the British SAS motto: "Who dares, wins."

From the video, it seems like you were significantly slower than the traffic in front of you. I don't fault the X-trail for trying his luck (and succeeding) to get in front of you.

In future, either speed up and drive more assertively or straddle the merging lane so no one as large as or larger than a car can get by you. That still means you have to be alert for bikes, etc., of course.

sry bro but i have to point out, with your mentality, no wonder the world says singaporeans are terrible people.

i did not speed up because there was a motorbike in my blind spot. i have empathy for bike riders, so i maintained my speed to allow to bike to merge in.

yes in the end the x trail succeeded, only because i let him.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1