Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos part II

Jtb

Turbocharged

is Seletar Link the new road linking Yishun dam to Punggol?

the road very ulu right? wah, still got TP/LTA operation there

think the GTR driver also never expected it

I seriously hope police catch more of these clowns because I always use this road

Somemore this road a lot of cyclist

This guy no scared heavy vehicle one meh? There got many

Wait long tio heavy truck, ownself boh Hua

Please don't Langah me, my old truck already very hard to walk out of the workshop

• Praise 2

The guy said, "sir bo pian i step the accelerator abit only suddenly within 3s reach 146, when i want to reduce the speed, u guys caught me"

or he can always blame his 'racing' slippers...... [:p]

NPNT!

btw, from the picture above looks like kena road block.. New year eve still fast & furious.. some more that stretch got many TP camping one..

once I got tail gate by a TP there when I was going at 70kph liao.. lucky never step harder!

usually for this kind of rd block they will place an officer with a speeding gun a distance away and out of sight from the actual block......when see the block already too late.....i kana before.

Turbocharged

usually for this kind of rd block they will place an officer with a speeding gun a distance away and out of sight from the actual block......when see the block already too late.....i kana before.

Drivers of cars like GTR etc should be playing in MY, not here [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

u forgot an e for the last word......... hahaha!

With sharp-spotters like you around, some words no need to be spelt in full mah :D[:p]

Drivers of cars like GTR etc should be playing in MY, not here [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

3-4 am.....nsh would be quite empty.....can whack till 300!
↡ Advertisement