Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
17 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:17 PM

Ngchinbeng
  • Ngchinbeng
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any good recommendations on "Alexandra Village" workshop for knocking panel & respray. Thank you

Posted 30 June 2016 - 07:02 PM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Ong Ah Pee block 1001

Posted 30 June 2016 - 08:42 PM

Ngchinbeng
  • Ngchinbeng
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Ong Ah Pee block 1001

Pricing reasonable?

Posted 30 June 2016 - 08:42 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My usual ws, 成 龙
Pokemon trainer BraculaTheFang is the name.

Catching Pokemon is my game.

Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:51 PM

Jtay
  • Premium member
    Jtay
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Ong Ah Pee block 1001

I support this too. Had to go to him a couple of times, eg when wife bumped the car into car park pillar. Prices v reasonable and job well done

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:20 AM

Bezbee
  • Premium member
    Bezbee
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Try Daiha Auto Service, blk 1004...  62700382, can call can check price first la.. my colleague often "patronise" this uncle regularly, thanks to wifey. :yeah-im-not-drunk: usually he drop car in the morning and collect same evening ...

Heard a lot of taxi uncles go there, thus we believe his price must be good  ....

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:34 AM

Mlimhs
  • Premium member
    Mlimhs
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I support this too. Had to go to him a couple of times, eg when wife bumped the car into car park pillar. Prices v reasonable and job well done

Yes, i had my car done by them. Prices and workmanship is reasonable and good. 

Posted 01 July 2016 - 06:23 PM

Ngchinbeng
  • Ngchinbeng
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Yes, i had my car done by them. Prices and workmanship is reasonable and good. 

Any comments on Chin Yong workshop at Blk1001 #01-1061 ?

Posted 01 July 2016 - 06:34 PM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Sometimes slip my key inside doorstep n make marking on vehicle and walk off. He knows what to do once he opens the door!

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:59 PM

Ngchinbeng
  • Ngchinbeng
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Sometimes slip my key inside doorstep n make marking on vehicle and walk off. He knows what to do once he opens the door!

Posted 02 July 2016 - 08:26 AM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Nv try this yet

Posted 02 July 2016 - 09:35 AM

Tunge
  • Premium member
    Tunge
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Ong Ah Pee block 1001

Support too. All the way in, corner unit. Bunch of friendly people.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

Edited by Tunge, 02 July 2016 - 09:40 AM.

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:52 AM

JohnSHL
  • Premium member
    JohnSHL
    6th Gear
    Author Image

the panel beater uncle I used to go to has since closed, and his shop space was taken over by Mova.

Mova spray paint work ok, but didn't put my rear bumper back properly. Note the bumper only had light scratches, no dents.

will go to Ong Ah Pee next time if needed.

Posted 23 July 2016 - 07:43 PM

Cyrid
  • Premium member
    Cyrid
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Try Daiha Auto Service, blk 1004...  62700382, can call can check price first la.. my colleague often "patronise" this uncle regularly, thanks to wifey. :yeah-im-not-drunk: usually he drop car in the morning and collect same evening ...

Heard a lot of taxi uncles go there, thus we believe his price must be good  ....

I agree that Daiha Auto is good and always quote very reasonable price. The uncle is very nice and always ask me don't waste money when he see that it's just a small paint peel.  [:p]

Have went there several times in the past to repair and respray.

Posted 30 July 2016 - 02:13 PM

Piyopico
  • Piyopico
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Am going to TG2K next week. Seems my AD sub to them. Hardly any reviews on them.

They using Spies Hecker paint. I might as well cut out the middle man.

Posted 30 July 2016 - 04:41 PM

Jq1988
  • Premium member
    Jq1988
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I agree that Daiha Auto is good and always quote very reasonable price. The uncle is very nice and always ask me don't waste money when he see that it's just a small paint peel. [:p]

Have went there several times in the past to repair and respray.

Yes, I like that Uncle too. Save quite a few buck by then...
Japanese girl is awesome!

Posted 06 August 2016 - 01:05 AM

Piyopico
  • Piyopico
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Am going to TG2K next week. Seems my AD sub to them. Hardly any reviews on them.

They using Spies Hecker paint. I might as well cut out the middle man.

Excellent work by them, cost me less than half of AD price........ After all my AD send to them. Got my rims resprayed too. Total still less than what 50% I would have had to pay. 👍

When I see all the workers quote old......... I think standard must be not bad.
😁

Edited by Piyopico, 06 August 2016 - 01:06 AM.

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:32 AM

Bak_Koon
  • Bak_Koon
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Excellent work by them, cost me less than half of AD price........ After all my AD send to them. Got my rims resprayed too. Total still less than what 50% I would have had to pay. 👍

When I see all the workers quote old......... I think standard must be not bad.
😁

Ya, they are good, but queue can be quite long. I guess that's the reason good - we have to wait.

BanCoe praised this

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: general car discussion and 8 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users