Alexandra Village workshop for knocking panel & respray

Ngchinbeng

Ong Ah Pee block 1001

I support this too. Had to go to him a couple of times, eg when wife bumped the car into car park pillar. Prices v reasonable and job well done

Try Daiha Auto Service, blk 1004...  62700382, can call can check price first la.. my colleague often "patronise" this uncle regularly, thanks to wifey. :yeah-im-not-drunk: usually he drop car in the morning and collect same evening ...

Heard a lot of taxi uncles go there, thus we believe his price must be good  ....

• Praise 1

I support this too. Had to go to him a couple of times, eg when wife bumped the car into car park pillar. Prices v reasonable and job well done

Yes, i had my car done by them. Prices and workmanship is reasonable and good. 

Yes, i had my car done by them. Prices and workmanship is reasonable and good. 

Any comments on Chin Yong workshop at Blk1001 #01-1061 ?

6th Gear

Sometimes slip my key inside doorstep n make marking on vehicle and walk off. He knows what to do once he opens the door!

Sometimes slip my key inside doorstep n make marking on vehicle and walk off. He knows what to do once he opens the door!

Any comments on Chin Yong workshop at Blk1001 #01-1061 ?

(edited)

Ong Ah Pee block 1001

Support too. All the way in, corner unit. Bunch of friendly people.

post-24283-0-97732000-1467423511_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tunge

Turbocharged

the panel beater uncle I used to go to has since closed, and his shop space was taken over by Mova.

Mova spray paint work ok, but didn't put my rear bumper back properly. Note the bumper only had light scratches, no dents.

will go to Ong Ah Pee next time if needed.

Try Daiha Auto Service, blk 1004...  62700382, can call can check price first la.. my colleague often "patronise" this uncle regularly, thanks to wifey. :yeah-im-not-drunk: usually he drop car in the morning and collect same evening ...

Heard a lot of taxi uncles go there, thus we believe his price must be good  ....

I agree that Daiha Auto is good and always quote very reasonable price. The uncle is very nice and always ask me don't waste money when he see that it's just a small paint peel.  [:p]

Have went there several times in the past to repair and respray.

Supercharged

Am going to TG2K next week. Seems my AD sub to them. Hardly any reviews on them.

They using Spies Hecker paint. I might as well cut out the middle man.

I agree that Daiha Auto is good and always quote very reasonable price. The uncle is very nice and always ask me don't waste money when he see that it's just a small paint peel. [:p]

Have went there several times in the past to repair and respray.

Yes, I like that Uncle too. Save quite a few buck by then...

Am going to TG2K next week. Seems my AD sub to them. Hardly any reviews on them.

They using Spies Hecker paint. I might as well cut out the middle man.

Excellent work by them, cost me less than half of AD price........ After all my AD send to them. Got my rims resprayed too. Total still less than what 50% I would have had to pay. Edited by Piyopico

Neutral Newbie

Excellent work by them, cost me less than half of AD price........ After all my AD send to them. Got my rims resprayed too. Total still less than what 50% I would have had to pay.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1