Advice: herbal or traditional medicine cure for cancer

Little_prince

(edited)

I just found out my grandma has stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

The oncologist's prognosis is bad. They are giving her 6month max.

Just had a big fight with some of the older folks. They want to send for chemo and surgery and try. I feel that it's gonna just be prolonging her pain. I would rather just let her happily leave this world in dignity rather than painful chemo in her last few months. Now they're making it out like I'm some sort of unfilial grandson that is just letting his grandmother die. Haiz.

But never mind. Back to the topic at hand.

Is there any other herbal remedies etc that MIGHT help?

I know it's a Long shot. But I'm willing to try anything. Money is not an issue.

Yesterday just bought a wild lingZhi for her.

I am willing to give anything a shot. Anyone got any experience with this sort of things please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Little_prince
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Turbocharged

how old is your grandma?

my grandma had panceratic cancer at 80, and doc told us no take risk to surgery. best to let her live as comfortable as possible.

there are certain chinese tcm med which claim can reduce tumor size, but i had no chance to try them.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

No offence bro, but instead of running around trying to find remedies or stuff. Why not let her enjoy the rest of her time here with the family she loves.

Beating stage 4 pancreatic CA is like trying to defeat real madrid at the 90th min when the score line is 0-4. 

Just had a big fight with some of the older folks. They want to send for chemo and surgery and try. I feel that it's gonna just be prolonging her pain. I would rather just let her happily leave this world in dignity rather than painful chemo in her last few months. Now they're making it out like I'm some sort of unfilial grandson that is just letting his grandmother die. Haiz.

I know it's a Long shot. But I'm willing to try anything. Money is not an issue.

I am willing to give anything a shot. Anyone got any experience with this sort of things please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

• Praise 6

As mentioned and sorry to spell it out but stage 4 is almost like an edict

Agree w the rest to let her live happily for the rest of her days

My thoughts are with you and the family bro

And you are right. Only wil prolong the pain. Most times we want to keep others alive for our selfish reasons but the sufferers of pain are the patients themselves

• Praise 6

Hypersonic

Either way, there is a lot of suffering/enduring (pain from surgery/chemo sessions side effects vs the worsening symptoms as the cancer progresses).

Actually, just let her choose the road she wants to take.

I mean if i'm suffering from these symptoms, at least i would take strength in that it's my choice.

• Praise 1

Bro Little_prince. I am sorry to hear the sad news. If grandma is living healthy all these while, you may want to opt for the Chemo & surgery. The doctors will determine if her heart can take the big operation. Also, ask the doctors If there are complications leading to it & after the surgery/treatment.

Chemotherapy is like bomb Charlie. All the good & bad cells are destroyed. A younger person with higher immune system may be able to take it. Older ones will need to take extra care & preparation before & during the period of treatment. Many C patients turn to TCM to enhance their immune system taking the PZH. It's a pill where the TCM will grind into powder form & put inside capsule to be taken orally. The dosage depends on the patient situation. Do take note of fake products though. Buy from a renowned TCM to be safe. They will open the box with a hologram authenticity seal in front of you.

If granny is not healthy to begin with....like others have mentioned, it will be tough for her & the loved ones. Additional suffering for the patient, additional cost for her NOK. In the end, it's what quality of life does the patient has after the treatment. It's very taxing to take care of an old & frail person, more so a sick one.

You can try the PZH pill now to build up her immune system & pray the C don't spread to the blood & bones. It's a tough decision to make, I am sure you will make the right one for her

post-116534-0-63404100-1467776718.jpeg

• Praise 8

Thanks in advance.

Try Ketogenic diet ( google to know more ), try cutting out total sugar and less carbo intake.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Papaya leaf juice/extract as cancer cure
http://www.huldaclarkzappers.com/?page_id=134

1) Wash and partly dry several medium-size papaya leaves.

2) Cut them up like cabbage and place them in a saucepan with 2 quarts/ litres of water.

3) Bring the water and leaves to the boil and simmer without a lid until the water is reduced by half.
4) Strain the liquid and bottle in glass containers.
5) The concentrate will keep in the refrigerator for three to four days. If it becomes cloudy, it should be discarded.

The recommended dosage in the original recipe is 3 Tablespoons/ 50ml three times a day.

Note: At the very least, it will bump up haemoglobin level. Wishing your grandma all the best.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Thanks in advance.

Bro, there is a book titled Nutrition, Immunity and Longevity . . . I bought a copy from Kinokunia

at JEMS. It is an interesting and informative book on various natural products, plants and fruits, the health benefits, cancer fighting and all those stuff. You may want to take a look?

Edited by Count-Bracula
  • Praise 2

Western medicine's effectiveness is fast while TCM is slow. If like in this stage the slow effectiveness is not going to help. It might help if it's in the early stage.

My FIL came to know about his stage4 lung cancer at a late stage too. He did both the electrical shock treatment and chemo but it made his body so weak and immune system totally shot that his life shortly ended due to lung infection (water in the lungs).

I think you should take most advise ppl here gave you. That is to let your grandma enjoy the rest of what she has left. Make her feel happy rather dan see you guys arguing over what treatment is best for her.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Pancreatic op at end stage is the "whipple procedure' . difficulty is 10/10. Iirc, success is 10%, success = live 5yrs post ops. Not forgetting the chemo that follows, i concur w your intention. At this stage, its about the quality of the last 6 mths, living & leaving w dignity.

• Praise 3

Thanks in advance.

Hey bro, so sorry to hear that..

Unfortunately, in my (limited) experience, there are no miracles..

I feel the chemo and stuff is just extra pain only.

Put it this way, Steve Jobs also had pancreatic cancer.

If there was any way, you think he would not have been offered the option, given that he can pay anything basically?

Perhaps look at it from a different point. We are all born with a finite lifespan.

Even the babies born today would have to die at some point.

Frankly its how you live that matters.

• Praise 8

Hypersonic

If there was any way, you think he would not have been offered the option, given that he can pay anything basically?

Perhaps look at it from a different point. We are all born with a finite lifespan.

Yup. Totally agreed.

(edited)

...sorry to hear about your granny....to go the chemo way..a feed back by family member who was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer (4 yrs back)...felt vv terrible..very very weak(she was 46 years then)...now taking some kind of trial medication...still hanging in there..

Edited by Kezg1
  • Praise 1

This is definitely the ethos that i subscribe to.  Do your best and live fully while you have a life worth living here on earth.

This is definitely the ethos that i subscribe to. Do your best and live fully while you have a life worth living here on earth.

Can't remember I got the Dalai Lama's quote from MCF or elsewhere.....Just sharing.

post-116534-0-01511500-1467859193_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4