Mid Valley or PJ

smgdc

Hypersonic

Yeah, PJ got plenty of good food, except I dunno where they are. [laugh]

Last time, was brought around by KL frens.

I only remember chinese zhi char cheap and good.

Google and gps

done!

(edited)

Same here. Some more, it is half of the price of Hilton @ KL sentral.

It is not an apple to apple comparison as PJ Hilton is one class lower than Hilton KL Sentral lah.

KL Sentral is very convenient as it is connected to all the train lines and can walk to brickfield for some street food and good massage (by the blind).

Edited by Voodooman

Turbocharged

I prefer one world hotel to gardens as well.

Mid Valley all high end brands, dun take the wife there.

Both have very good restaurants. Especially a lot of Japanese

if you like that. I like the Japanese restaurant in the basement

with the big selection of ice cream. The owner of Putien also

eats there when he visits his restaurant upstairs.

I prefer the breakfast at one world compared to gardens also.

:D

The basement jap restaurant at 1Utama? Yeah that's a good one. Think the name is Hokkaido Ichiban. Been a long time since I was there. Damn miss the high speed runs to KL

• Praise 1

Mid Valley and staying at Garden for me. No regrets. The basement has two shop selling roast duck and goose. Very very delicious. Must try. Ding Tai Fung and Sushi Teh cheap cheap and good. There are Garden Hotel and Garden Residence. I prefer hotel to residence and they have connecting rooms.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

The basement jap restaurant at 1Utama? Yeah that's a good one. Think the name is Hokkaido Ichiban. Been a long time since I was there. Damn miss the high speed runs to KL

• Praise 7

i ever stayed at cititel midvalley for months and also left my car at their carpark and flew off to changping china and back...safe enuff...boulevard also safe....

• Praise 1

That's the one.

The Japanese restaurant at One World hotel Kura is very good too

as well as the hotel Chinese restaurant.

P1030903.JPG

If you all go to the place above tell them jamesc sent you.  [thumbsup]

Next time I go there I will pick up the commission. 

Hi, I suggest that you should seriously look at Sunway Lagoon. Stay at Sunway Resort. Malaysian vote Sunway for 'Best Shopping Centre' . Traffic around Midvalley is bad on Saturday and Sunday. Parking is atrocious unless you use valet parking. As for food, I think Midvalley have more specialized food shops,eg, Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean.

Hi, I suggest that you should seriously look at Sunway Lagoon. Stay at Sunway Resort. Malaysian vote Sunway for 'Best Shopping Centre' . Traffic around Midvalley is bad on Saturday and Sunday. Parking is atrocious unless you use valet parking. As for food, I think Midvalley have more specialized food shops,eg, Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean.

Sunway is good but i stayed before haha

If staying at KL Sentral, do not wander the dark lorong opposite train station. A few houses are used for sex services. They are similar to Singapore Johore road of the 70s.

Reading this thread really make me miss KL...my fav short gate-away destination, tho I usually stay along Bt Bintang cos of the malls and food around there.

• Praise 1

Reading this thread really make me miss KL...my fav short gate-away destination, tho I usually stay along Bt Bintang cos of the malls and food around there.

Alot arabian ppl there. Basically mini dubai/iran haha

My KL friend told me he doesnt like to go there. I personally like bukit bintang, feels quite safe cos alot polis patrolling

• Praise 2

My KL friend told me he doesnt like to go there. I personally like bukit bintang, feels quite safe cos alot polis patrolling

Yup, a lot of middle eastern ppl there...but there are a lot less since mid-last year. Some businesses catering to them are either doing very badly or closed. 

If staying at KL Sentral, do not wander the dark lorong opposite train station. A few houses are used for sex services. They are similar to Singapore Johore road of the 70s.

Brickfield? Yeah, it is not safe at night.

I go there in the afternoon for my goreng pisang and niao gao fix. Really good and cheap. Lots of good hawker food in the coffee shop as well.

http://quachee.blogspot.sg/2014/08/brickfields-goreng-pisang-and-nian-gao.html

• Praise 1

Yup, a lot of middle eastern ppl there...but there are a lot less since mid-last year. Some businesses catering to them are either doing very badly or closed.

And grand millenium is their fave hotel. Alot stays there. I stayed there twice and once in jw. Jw more to mixed nationalities. Loves pavilion and lot 10. Berjaya also nice to hang ard

(edited)

yup ... BB has turned into Arab Street ... i will give it a miss

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement