Drone Enthusiasts fall in!

tenyawph

Spark is good for those just want a quick photo taken.

To be honest I think mavic better too. And the 4 arms can be folded in and so the footprint can be "smaller" than the spark. Not to mention the 4K camera and 3 acos gimbal.

But for me spark suit my needs sufficiently.

I can always do athat demonstration! And yeah lotsa other people on this thread can probably do anthat even better demonstration with other dji products.

Edit: just to add on.

I'm really impressed with my spark and it's quality and whatnot. Got a feeling will be upgrading to something better soon. Hahaha ssshh don't tell my wallet and my CFO.

Edited by RCTP

Internal Moderator

Paging my boss for a suggestion. 

beep beep beep beep beep beep. . . 

@pch​​ou

Ask SGCM boss buy lah. Next time got aerial view of the cars posted in their ad. Like that, u get to play with the drone too. :ninja:

Oh. then I no need buy lor! Hahha. What's her is mine too! Boss must share one! hahahha. 

Jusst about to ask you to buy then i borrow!

drone? Fall? mai la mai la

Paging my boss for a suggestion. 

beep beep beep beep beep beep. . . 

@pch​​ou

little bird tell me sph got lots of drones.. for professional also have.. do staff requisite can dy la..

Ask SGCM boss buy lah. Next time got aerial view of the cars posted in their ad. Like that, u get to play with the drone too. :ninja:

Exactly bro

We hv a drone Meetup

Internal Moderator

Haha. our office not inside SPH. 

My boss buying for my on my birthday.  :a-bday:

drone? Fall? mai la mai la

little bird tell me sph got lots of drones.. for professional also have.. do staff requisite can dy la..

no drone can go and see see look look? 

Exactly bro

We hv a drone Meetup

Haha. our office not inside SPH.

My boss buying for my on my birthday. :a-bday:

no drone can go and see see look look?

The guys normally fly at barrage

If u keen

Next flymeet I let u know

Internal Moderator

Okay! Anyway, where do you all get your DJIs? I wanna compare price for "my boss" hahaa. 

The guys normally fly at barrage
If u keen

Next flymeet I let u know

Okay! Anyway, where do you all get your DJIs? I wanna compare price for "my boss" hahaa.

There is this guy we deal wif

He deals w dji direct

Passion gadgets good too

There is this guy we deal wif

He deals w dji direct

Passion gadgets good too

This guy................previously deal with Goblin helicopters. Pretty aggressive in his marketing. A few flyers I know dont like him. [laugh]

Internal Moderator

You got any recommendations? (: 

This guy................previously deal with Goblin helicopters. Pretty aggressive in his marketing. A few flyers I know dont like him. [laugh]

You got any recommendations? (: 

I get mine from online hobby shop. I frequent Flying Hobby from HK. They have direct contact with DJI. No GST. :ph34r:

In SG, more reputable is SHS at Fook Hai Building. SHS = Singapore Hobbies Supplies. Currently the sons are the one running the shop. The boss pop by once in a while. The boss and the son extremely customer frenly. Always had good experience with them. But the stuff they carry can be a little pricey.

Another shop, my good fren open, Radio control sports. Know the boss since I started flying. But he dont deal with DJI products. FPV drone and other brands. Go there look look.

Another shop in Stomp recently was K-Kopter also at basement of Fook Hai Building.

Parallel import DJI stuff, can get from Rotor Hobby. The boss super frenly, both Walter and his wife. But now mostly run by his twins daughters. [gorgeous] Prices competitive.

Sim lim square also got one shop but I never visited them. Their prices I heard also very competitive. Can pay by installment, thatz what one flyer told me.

But I prefer Flying Hobby when they got Christmas and CNY sale. Coming should be Black Friday sale. Got free shipping and no GST. :a-happy:  :a-panic:

Internal Moderator

Ahhhh!!! This is very helpful! 

Maybe i should visit rotor hobby 1st!  [gorgeous]

Hahaha. 

I get mine from online hobby shop. I frequent Flying Hobby from HK. They have direct contact with DJI. No GST. :ph34r:

In SG, more reputable is SHS at Fook Hai Building. SHS = Singapore Hobbies Supplies. Currently the sons are the one running the shop. The boss pop by once in a while. The boss and the son extremely customer frenly. Always had good experience with them. But the stuff they carry can be a little pricey.

Another shop, my good fren open, Radio control sports. Know the boss since I started flying. But he dont deal with DJI products. FPV drone and other brands. Go there look look.

Another shop in Stomp recently was K-Kopter also at basement of Fook Hai Building.

Parallel import DJI stuff, can get from Rotor Hobby. The boss super frenly, both Walter and his wife. But now mostly run by his twins daughters. [gorgeous] Prices competitive.

Sim lim square also got one shop but I never visited them. Their prices I heard also very competitive. Can pay by installment, thatz what one flyer told me.

But I prefer Flying Hobby when they got Christmas and CNY sale. Coming should be Black Friday sale. Got free shipping and no GST. :a-happy:  :a-panic:

↡ Advertisement