Drone Enthusiasts fall in!

tenyawph

Somehow my RC controller for spark no response when I plug in otg cable to connect to my phones. It's especially Jialat for my iPhone.

is it due to your jialat iphone ?

Or a lousy OTG cable ?

↡ Advertisement

Well I’ve changed my otg cable three times already. Having almost similar issue with my android(Huawei) phone.

Changing new iPhone next month. So hope everything will be ok with new phone.

https://youtu.be/_QbhV8lcNfI

What did I do wrong ?

Gesture mode cannot work properly.

I read the DJI user manual again, and saw this precautionary words... I should avoid wearing dark or black shirts because the 3D sensing will be confused.

Now I probably know what's wrong with the Gesture Mode.

Yet to try it again though

https://youtu.be/fFetmFV89S0

Although kinda boring with aerial filming, yeah I'm already getting low enthusiasm with flying this drone.

But this time I made use of the video editor to occupy some LUT color grading to the footage. 

Seems more drama , well.. a little .. 

But honestly ... my opinion is as such...

https://youtu.be/VyHUpQYgvRY

I was watching your this video and surprised that you mentioned no GPS for planes. The current in-thing is FPV flying wing. There are plentiful of GPS setups for planes that come with loiter mode. Which means, hands-off flying and let the plane fly itself circling above your head.

Also there is VTOL in planes too. They can hover on the spot, just like the V22 Osprey. But not yet for the older Harrier Jump jets.

You need to update yourself with r/c flying technology. DJI is a china company and all the new sensors/gyro that are churning out in the market are all from China. No matter which product you choose, China has a hand in it. Gone are the days of Japan/US/Europe technology for drones.

Matek is a brand that is up and coming. Their led and led drivers are really good and they now have a range of flight controllers to rival any others out there. And yes, they are from China too.

• Praise 1

(edited)

I was watching your this video and surprised that you mentioned no GPS for planes. The current in-thing is FPV flying wing. There are plentiful of GPS setups for planes that come with loiter mode. Which means, hands-off flying and let the plane fly itself circling above your head.

Also there is VTOL in planes too. They can hover on the spot, just like the V22 Osprey. But not yet for the older Harrier Jump jets.

You need to update yourself with r/c flying technology. DJI is a china company and all the new sensors/gyro that are churning out in the market are all from China. No matter which product you choose, China has a hand in it. Gone are the days of Japan/US/Europe technology for drones.

Matek is a brand that is up and coming. Their led and led drivers are really good and they now have a range of flight controllers to rival any others out there. And yes, they are from China too.

OK I knew about those GPS position on planes. 

That's usually used for waypoint flight.

What I missed of explaining in this short vid is holding the craft stationary in a locked location.

As a plane is always in flight ahead, since wings need lift from moving air, I'm just generalizing planes can't have GPS ( positioning in one place ), what a drone and heli could achieve easily with GPS.

Anyway this is just a vlog over coffee, so yeah, not a technical tutorial here. Cheers

Edited by carloverguy2017

Twincharged

Dji has plenty of foreign engineers. They do invest a lot in new technology
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

I love drones.

I also love model cars.

1:18 Aston Martin Vanquish S in red.

tumblr_paaotmLjks1wsamjto1_540.jpg

tumblr_paaotmLjks1wsamjto2_1280.jpg

tumblr_paaotmLjks1wsamjto3_1280.jpg

tumblr_paaotmLjks1wsamjto4_1280.jpg

Cool.

This is by Top Speed?