• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
21 replies to this topic | 40 praises

Posted 13 July 2016 - 05:36 AM

tenyawph
  • Premium member
    tenyawph
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Flying drones.JPG

Affordable flying drones.  These are simple versions.  The expensive ones range from a thousand of dollars upwards and comes with on-board full HD recording camera for aerial viewing.

Will be playing and experimenting with them soon.

Survival first.
Not asking for high but consistent and sustainable returns.
Re-invest dividends for compounded effect.
Retire with a $2M portfolio, generating a 5% dividend yield i.e. $100K annually.

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:29 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

paging Adrianli

pls give address of your thread so i merge there

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 11 August 2016 - 09:47 AM

ins1dious
  • Premium member
    ins1dious
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Yo Adrianli

Check out this cool mod this fella has done to his A10 warthog r/c 👍🏼

Now just need to line up some toy tanks and bust them 😀

FourZero praised this

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:24 AM

tenyawph
  • Premium member
    tenyawph
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Flying Drone IMG_5462.JPG

Possibly the cheapest flying drone with video recording in town!  #02-37 Kitchener Complex.  Rotor Hobby.

Spring, FourZero and Count-Bracula praised this
Survival first.
Not asking for high but consistent and sustainable returns.
Re-invest dividends for compounded effect.
Retire with a $2M portfolio, generating a 5% dividend yield i.e. $100K annually.

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:55 AM

Pinobii
  • Pinobii
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

attachicon.gifFlying Drone IMG_5462.JPG

Possibly the cheapest flying drone with video recording in town! #02-37 Kitchener Complex. Rotor Hobby.

Its a cool gadget to have
FourZero praised this

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:26 AM

GLZT
  • Premium member
    GLZT
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Its a cool gadget to have

Yeah, but hope people don't use it for illegal stuff. Some tiko may use it to peep on girls.

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:39 AM

Pinobii
  • Pinobii
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yeah, but hope people don't use it for illegal stuff. Some tiko may use it to peep on girls.

Err...that didnt come across my mind but now that u mentioned, yeah, high possibility

Was thinking whether its allow in most countries, use this to take scenery would be very very nice

Posted 26 September 2016 - 11:35 AM

Fishy
  • Fishy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yo Adrianli

Check out this cool mod this fella has done to his A10 warthog r/c 👍🏼

Now just need to line up some toy tanks and bust them 😀

i think its difficult to get the angle of attack correct when the pilot is not in the cockpit. Overall its a nice toy to have!

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:55 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just saw this topic. Show you mine. [:p]

M480L 009.jpg

M480L 010.jpg

M480L 011.jpg

And my travel overseas drone that I am selling : https://sg.carousell.com/p/52500300/

Fireball0088 praised this

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:19 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

And my travel overseas drone that I am selling : https://sg.carousell.com/p/52500300/

the new DJI mavic pro is very impressive and light  [thumbsup]

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:19 AM

Fireball0088
  • Premium member
    Fireball0088
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Impressive!!! Btw, how do you land properly with the camera below? Are the two parallel thingy retractable landing gears?

PSN ID = hsb0088

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:27 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the new DJI mavic pro is very impressive and light  [thumbsup]

Yeah. I am getting it in Christmas. Wait for those early adopters to buy and post any problems. Also waiting for Christmas sales.

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:28 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Impressive!!! Btw, how do you land properly with the camera below? Are the two parallel thingy retractable landing gears?

Yup. It is equipped with retractable landing gear for 360 aerial view.

Posted 16 November 2016 - 08:53 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My friend ask me to show him my r/c fleet cos every weekend I turn up with a different model to fly. So I took photos of all of them. Share my "small" collection here as of today. [grin]

RC Fleet 001.jpg

RC Fleet 002.jpg

RC Fleet 003.jpg

RC Fleet 004.jpg

RC Fleet 005.jpg

RC Fleet 006.jpg

RC Fleet 007.jpg

RC Fleet 008.jpg

RC Fleet 009.jpg

Carbon82 and Count-Bracula praised this

Posted 16 November 2016 - 08:56 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Sounds like you spent a fortune on this.

Got insurance or not?

That is all.

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:00 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sounds like you spent a fortune on this.

Got insurance or not?

Home insurance counted? [:p]

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:26 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

holy moly, that's a lot of RC stuff  :mellow:

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:31 AM

Genes
  • Genes
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

He hao lian he tall, can put stuff on top of shelves still can reach easily to collect/take pics

:ph34r:

iPhone or iMia?

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:44 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

He hao lian he tall, can put stuff on top of shelves still can reach easily to collect/take pics

:ph34r:

Need to hide away from my wife's eyes.  [laugh]

As long as I make sure got walk space around the house, no nagging. [grin]

Posted 16 November 2016 - 11:24 AM

Wishcumstrue
  • Wishcumstrue
    Supercharged
    Author Image

My friend ask me to show him my r/c fleet cos every weekend I turn up with a different model to fly. So I took photos of all of them. Share my "small" collection here as of today. [grin]

Hard to believe that once RC hobbyist toy has now become Hollywood director's cinematography tool...at 5.2K !!!

Just released  DJI Inspire 2

"..why do you want buy Playboy now if you can go into the internet? You get more than what you get in Playboy.."- LKY, 2009 NatGeo.

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users