COE Bidding – 2nd Round of July 2016

Carbon82

29dv3p4.png

2uyg8d3.png

2w7fzn8.png

The details of the July 2016 second open bidding exercise for Certificates of Entitlement (COEs) are as follows:

Tender opens: Monday, 18 July 2016, 12 noon

Tender closes: Thursday, 20 July 2016, 4.00 pm

Tender results: Thursday, 20 July 2016 (Available on the www.onemotoring.com.sg website)

The total quota available for this tender is 4,916 for the following vehicle categories:

NON-TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category A: Cars (up to 1600cc & 97kW (130bhp)) => 2,272

Category B: Cars (above 1600cc or 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,463

Category D: Motorcycles => 430

TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category C: Goods Vehicles and Buses => 230

Category E: Open Category => 521

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

In first page. :)

I predict all cats down about 1 k plus as we approach the ghost month.

If one looks at trend, it always dips around this time.

Hypersonic

In first page. :)

I predict all cats down about 1 k plus as we approach the ghost month.

If one looks at trend, it always dips around this time.

Luckily, no COE required to burn paper cars during 7th lunar month or else COE will chiong .....
  • Praise 1

Flat or down slightly for all CATs,

Brexit, tensions in South China Sea etc external factors effecting the economy.

but not affecting ppl buy cars. they are not gonna let these external factors which doesn't affect them in the short term stop their dream of finally not taking public transport!

Yeah effect not hitting Singapore yet. At most bonus or increment this year lesser nia.

Conti cars will be cheaper given the drop in euro and pound but ad unlikely to pass the cost savings to you. Can try and request for more discount.

[sweatdrop] 

Brexit doesn't concern 99% of the pple in SG and pple buying a car here. Tension in South China Sea as well for that matter. We are SG, dun hv much land to begin with, let alone sea keke. Seriously I dun even know where the 9 demarcation lines are . Economy bad I agree but maybe affect 30% of those buying cars, especially Cat A. People with Cat B if affected if a small % and at worse they downgrade and contest with the Cat A people. Just hope it stay stable and dun move up or down to much then easier for most pple to make decisions to buy car. But if they dun fluctuates then I will miss this thread where we can come here TCSS twice a month liao [:p]  

Think will be stagnant as economy is really not fantastic. Construction, manufacturing, oil and gas all is run down. Banking is not doing well too. IT dealing with bank is good due to new investors.

By end 2017 or early 2018, goverment will relax the property cooling measure

Early 2018, uber drivers(not sure for grab) need to attend pdvl in order to drive

See whether this will do some change on the Coe prices during these period

Twincharged

LOL... brexit, south china sea and even the nice truck attack already non event by now

STI inching toward 3,000 mark already 

think i must be very weak.. as i grow older, i find that increasingly i cannot tahan public transport especially MRT.

last time in my 20s no problem.. but now, i don't mind paying for private car.. in my mind it is defintely worth it

Ya lor. The recent history has already proven such "kind" of external factor doesn't impact much on the demand of car. Even if it does, "intervention" will phase in to prevent it from drop further.

This similar group of folk (aka still betting on cheap coe) still doesn't  get it. Always pray on such crisis will happen in order for them to get their ride.

Brexit doesn't concern 99% of the pple in SG and pple buying a car here. Tension in South China Sea as well for that matter. We are SG, dun hv much land to begin with, let alone sea keke. Seriously I dun even know where the 9 demarcation lines are . Economy bad I agree but maybe affect 30% of those buying cars, especially Cat A. People with Cat B if affected if a small % and at worse they downgrade and contest with the Cat A people. Just hope it stay stable and dun move up or down to much then easier for most pple to make decisions to buy car. But if they dun fluctuates then I will miss this thread where we can come here TCSS twice a month liao [:p]  

• Praise 2

i guess it will goes up this day since there is a cut in the quota

I agree and also think the COE will go up. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1