• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
53 replies to this topic | 124 praises

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:28 PM

AltisOwner
  • Premium member
    AltisOwner
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just found this to share with all.....if this not the latest news, please forgive me :)

http://auto.ndtv.com/news/2017-toyota-corolla-altis-facelift-makes-global-debut-in-russia-1290639

Mahjong74 praised this

Posted 17 August 2016 - 04:41 PM

D_bergkam
  • Premium member
    D_bergkam
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any idea when will this model arrive in SG?

Henry 14, Always A Gunner, Forever A Gunner

Posted 17 August 2016 - 09:16 PM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

from the angle car shots were taken, i still prefer body sculpture of current altis - the lower body more muscular than this FL one.

FS

Posted 18 August 2016 - 05:18 PM

AltisOwner
  • Premium member
    AltisOwner
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Any idea when will this model arrive in SG?

Not that I know when it will come.  Usually its will goes to european countries first then to asia & first to taiwan. I reckon it may not come to sg in the very near future.

from the angle car shots were taken, i still prefer body sculpture of current altis - the lower body more muscular than this FL one.

Agree with you.  I also prefer the current altis.  I don't like the front beefy looks.

Posted 18 August 2016 - 06:58 PM

Baal
  • Baal
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If only this Altis comes with the new 1.2TC engine.

But I guess if it does happen, it should be for a new model and not FL.

Altis 2020 perhaps.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:01 PM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

All the Altis needs now is a focus on safety, with at least 6-7 airbags and traction control. The current 2 airbags and ABS only is a joke for a family car. 

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:19 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

All the Altis needs now is a focus on safety, with at least 6-7 airbags and traction control. The current 2 airbags and ABS only is a joke for a family car. 

SE asian consumers have a low priority on safety. N toyota correspondingly doesn't bother  [:|]

Jamesc praised this

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:19 PM

Mobile1
  • Mobile1
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Woohoo! Got 1.4L diesel variant.

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:50 PM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Assuming can compare what is likely in Singapore if you do the comparison on that site of Elantra v Altis v Renault then Altis still missing a lot of fairly 'standard' features.

Pity because I like the look of it.

There is no law without enforcement

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:44 AM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Saw yesterday's papers that Altis selling at $95k? Anyone got any details or is there a catch?
Or another take in orders n hope for COE to drop scheme?
Thaiyotakamli and Jamesc praised this

Posted 28 August 2016 - 09:24 PM

Iiiusion
  • Premium member
    Iiiusion
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Saw yesterday's papers that Altis selling at $95k? Anyone got any details or is there a catch?

Maybe clearing stock for this beauty?

20160617075216_01-corolla-img_tcm-3020-7

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:53 AM

Vios123
  • Vios123
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Or another take in orders n hope for COE to drop schemFre

Free service reduced to 1 yr from 3yrs.

Interest at high of 2.78%.

Edited by Vios123, 30 August 2016 - 11:54 AM.

Posted 30 August 2016 - 01:33 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

$95k? Maybe for basic mode?!

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 31 August 2016 - 07:58 PM

Jbren
  • Premium member
    Jbren
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Yes basuc model with fabric seat. Elegance model also price drop but worth fir it if compare back to the price in few months before. Earlier buyer must be cry hard due to this...of couse they also lost lot of customer due to new facelift honda and other korean car etc

Posted 31 August 2016 - 08:36 PM

Digthis1
  • Premium member
    Digthis1
    5th Gear
    Author Image

95K - fabric seats / rims smaller oso

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:53 PM

Vwguy77
  • Vwguy77
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

The deal breaker for me of the altis is the basic looking clock that still sits right at the console... too old skool for my taste.

And they still have that in the facelift model... aiyoh.  :brzzzzz:

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:20 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The deal breaker for me of the altis is the basic looking clock that still sits right at the console... too old skool for my taste.

And they still have that in the facelift model... aiyoh. :brzzzzz:

Your car buying decision is based on a dashboard clock?...
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 September 2016 - 11:05 AM

Vwguy77
  • Vwguy77
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Your car buying decision is based on a dashboard clock?...

Of course not.... it consists of various factors such as cost, reliability and so on. 

For me, the interior design is rather crucial to me as this is what I get to see EVERYDAY. The layout must makes sense and works for me. 

Hence, if the choices of the cars are equal in other aspects, I don't see the point of buying a car where the interior does not pleases me a single bit. In this case, it is the dashboard clock.  [;)]

Posted 02 September 2016 - 04:29 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Of course not.... it consists of various factors such as cost, reliability and so on. 

For me, the interior design is rather crucial to me as this is what I get to see EVERYDAY. The layout must makes sense and works for me. 

Hence, if the choices of the cars are equal in other aspects, I don't see the point of buying a car where the interior does not pleases me a single bit. In this case, it is the dashboard clock.  [;)]

Buy a magnetic or sticky pad, cover the 1999-esque digital clock with it, affix a nice Seiko or Citizen to it. :a-fun:

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 02 September 2016 - 05:09 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

And they still have that in the facelift model... aiyoh.  :brzzzzz:

I think the dashboard area for the current altis is gear towards old skool style. Not only the clock, even the entire dashboard design looks like those 80s car. Either you like it or dont like it. Lol.

Edited by 13177, 02 September 2016 - 05:09 PM.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, new facelift and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users