2017 Toyota Corolla Altis new Facelift

AltisOwner

BM marketing is smart:

By issuing a model that costs just under 90k, the Corolla fans will look to get this instead of the PH cars out there.

Brand new, more safety features, warranty, instead of a high mileage PH car.

No brainer.

The current Borneo management is making waves with their aggressive pricing for the Corolla and Harrier. Well done.

U missed out the word. "Finally"

dont have leh, but got give me $300 discount. SE say from his own comm de, dont know how truth

It's ok lah, so long you feel good can already  [:)]

U missed out the word. "Finally"

Agreed!

Before this FL, it was overpriced and for two air bags it is a joke man.

Edited by mercymercy
  • Praise 2

dont have leh, but got give me $300 discount. SE say from his own comm de, dont know how truth

Actually I never heard of Borneo SE giving cash discount so although it's small, think u are quite fortunate to get this. Anyway, enjoy your upcoming car n keep the feedback on the car coming when u eventually get it!

• Praise 5

Actually I never heard of Borneo SE giving cash discount so although it's small, think u are quite fortunate to get this. Anyway, enjoy your upcoming car n keep the feedback on the car coming when u eventually get it!

Probably no referral so pass on the referral fees. Know that some SE make it a point to provide referral fees as their strategy to get more business.

My BM SE told me that any cash discount is from their own pocket. So it depends on how hungry the SE is for business...I was given a $200 cash discount before. But nowadays seems to be rare as I was told their commission is less than the good old days.

• Praise 1

My BM SE told me that any cash discount is from their own pocket. So it depends on how hungry the SE is for business...I was given a $200 cash discount before. But nowadays seems to be rare as I was told their commission is less than the good old days.

do u guys still give angpao money when you collect your car from the SE ?

whats the going rate?

Edited by Sdf4786k

do u guys still give angpao money when you collect your car from the SE ?

whats the going rate?

Please enlighten me on the rationale of giving angpao to the SE....might as well don't get freebies or discount from them and loan max amount and buy insurance from them....I think the SE would prefer that arrangement.

• Praise 1

Please enlighten me on the rationale of giving angpao to the SE....might as well don't get freebies or discount from them and loan max amount and buy insurance from them....I think the SE would prefer that arrangement.

I see..

Ang pao is a token of appreciation for services rendered by the SE

You might as well also tip staff at McDonald's, what about tipping ntuc checkout counter staff for services rendered!

Tip them? People don't even bother to smile or say thank you to them. Another example is bus drivers - how many commuters actually look at the driver when they board the bus? 

I see..

Ang pao is a token of appreciation for services rendered by the SE

If I'm an SE, I would prefer getting more direct customer recommendations  [:)]

• Praise 2

Obviously, there will be cases where human behaviour kicks in.

I have often have the view of certain cars and certain factor and choices to consider before I plonk my money down.

So you are right to say that direct recommendation for more customer is useful.

BUT your friends/colleagues may not think that way.

They may harbor a thought that you have an ulterior motive.

Such is life.

I heard my friend wanted to buy a car. I say, really ? ok, I intro u a SE. He quickly say see how first.

Then two weeks later, again say want to buy car, so I thot, maybe hinting me to intro as i told him before, so I say, "oh.. u want me to intro u to a SE, I bought from him."

Instead of being thankful, He ask me if I got commission or side line from the deal.

WTF ????

So the relationship ends.

Obviously, there will be cases where human behaviour kicks in.

I have often have the view of certain cars and certain factor and choices to consider before I plonk my money down.

So you are right to say that direct recommendation for more customer is useful.

BUT your friends/colleagues may not think that way.

They may harbor a thought that you have an ulterior motive.

Such is life.

I heard my friend wanted to buy a car. I say, really ? ok, I intro u a SE. He quickly say see how first.

Then two weeks later, again say want to buy car, so I thot, maybe hinting me to intro as i told him before, so I say, "oh.. u want me to intro u to a SE, I bought from him."

Instead of being thankful, He ask me if I got commission or side line from the deal.

WTF ????

So the relationship ends.

↡ Advertisement