Kindergarden 2 grad concert expensive!

Ahseng

Hey all daddies can share info on your child's k2 graduation concert.

Understand that all schools different policies, thus charging differently. But just want to get a feel of the supposedly "atas branded" preschool vs the normal ones.

Quite buay song that after new management took over this year, my girl concert will b held at atas place (somewhere sentosa) and costs $180 per child (regardless of age..those playgroup kids same price)

Parents are charged $70 per head. siblings @$45

Too godam hiong for my taste..haiz

↡ Advertisement

first of all, we must know which kindergarten she goes to?

but $180 is really atas [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Is not branded one lor. All along is been affordable but ever since the new management bought over starting of this yr.. All the chapalang simi sai enrichment or whatever is up price. Now this...

Turbocharged

Understand that all schools different policies, thus charging differently. But just want to get a feel of the supposedly "atas branded" preschool vs the normal ones.

Quite buay song that after new management took over this year, my girl concert will b held at atas place (somewhere sentosa) and costs $180 per child (regardless of age..those playgroup kids same price)

My daughter is in church run kindergarten and though the school haven't release the details of her graduation concert but based on the past it cost about $80 + -. Most probably venue will be in school. As for other cost I don't know how much per head for the parent.

Normally they were charge like 100 buxs for uniform and maybe like 50 buxs for props. Tickets to the event is chao chao 35 to 40 buxs per head regardless of age. If both parents plus grannies wanna go c your kids hopped onto stage and swing their little butts and sing for 5 mins. Prepare to pay lor. And usually the event last like 2 hours but your kid only get 5 mins on stage. Rest of time u can doze off. Only that 5 mins u need to whipped out ur HP or camera. ...Mummies always die die wanna go or the school will 'pressure' u and say during rehearsals, if u dun participate, ur kid will feel 'left out' (killer words). Weakness as parents when it come to ur kid....jus resign to fate that u will always be a Robert when ur kids are involved... [smash]  

• Praise 5

Last time I pay for the girl's concert costume, around $60. Given two ticket to church hall, free. That's all.

Makan and drinks provided after graduation concert, free also. 

my girl was in pre-N last year, she didn't take part in the end of the year concert. Not that i giam the money, but because of her personality and her non-involvement in the other class performances. Haha she goes to all these performances, her default is just stand there. does nothing. 
Anyway she doesn't feel left out at this age. Haha this year, maybe let her go

Should b LL pay lor... Cos my wife say k2 grad very important ley. I don't even rem what I did during my own k2 grad. Anyway to avoid conflict and the "child will feel left out" sh!t I'll pay.

This is something like those couples that wanna go for atas wedding dinner which the guests will pay. But those cases u can choose go or not to go....

Now I'm second thoughts whether to send my son to that sch when he's 18 month old.. Bloody money grabbers new management. We didn't ask for such a atas affair.

For your info the venue sounds very atas.. One 15 marina club. The constellation ballroom.

• Praise 2

30 plus dollars for kin kin Kong Kong on some muiscalls instruments. Sing phoneic a,b,c. All in 45min per session. This one really expensive?

• Praise 1

my girl was in pre-N last year, she didn't take part in the end of the year concert. Not that i giam the money, but because of her personality and her non-involvement in the other class performances. Haha she goes to all these performances, her default is just stand there. does nothing.

Anyway she doesn't feel left out at this age. Haha this year, maybe let her go

Lucky you...my daughter loves to be involved in all those kind events until the day she went to Primary 4. Chosen to be class counsellor and was in the language society. Slowly she asked to dropped out of all those cca and leadership thingy. She said she was spending a lot of time on those activities and was very tired of it as she had still to finish her daily homework that can be on all subjects plus Arts. Good lesson for her though!

Don't graduate lar!!! Joking

wah...bad advice....dont graduate from kindergarten how to go Primary 1...
  • Praise 1

kiasu parents is your friend [laugh]

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php&t=5088&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=50

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php&t=17223

• Praise 1

Is not branded one lor. All along is been affordable but ever since the new management bought over starting of this yr.. All the chapalang simi sai enrichment or whatever is up price. Now this...

"not branded one lor" is subjective leh [laugh]

Does $180 include concert costumes, concert DVD, refreshments for your child?

↡ Advertisement