BPL 16/17 - The Exciting Season Begins Part 1

Picnic06-Biante15

Jose Mourinho believes Manchester United squad is so broken it will take at least another two transfer windows to repair

Ok we got it Jose. The world most expansively assembled squad is still broken. All eyes on you now, to assemble the Galacticos of EPL.

LOL .....

Isn't it his job to is to repair the team now, why takes 2 years ? 

↡ Advertisement

A trophy could boast Poch's credential and kick start Spur's success. I hope they concentrate on winning the europa league. As for Scums, since the special one said they need 2 transfer windows to rebuild, and they need to spend big to be successful. Then he should concentrate targeting players whose value is at least 100 million. 

Yes agreed trophy is a trophy even the much maligned UEL is still silverware.

As for United, I've already posted that JM seems to have lost his aura and increasingly looks frustrated and tetchy which he was occasionally before even when successful but now he seems to be like this every other day which doesn't bode well for the team and plays to the hands of his many critics. Don't know why he needs to announce this to the whole world?

If he's already thinking of a convenient excuse should they not do well this season, he's vastly mistaken if you ask me cos he will not have many sympathizers both from the United Board nor their fans after spending so much and even announcing how pleased he was at the early signings when they were made early in the transfer window bar Pogba. 

Mkhitaryan still a mystery as JM sang his praises when he was first signed and do remember he is the reigning Bundesliga POTY! 

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 5

A trophy could boast Poch's credential and kick start Spur's success. I hope they concentrate on winning the europa league. As for Scums, since the special one said they need 2 transfer windows to rebuild, and they need to spend big to be successful. Then he should concentrate targeting players whose value is at least 100 million. 

winning europa cup is ok.

other then that any other cup is useless if u compare to top 4 spot

last time when europa cup winner dun qualify for UCL.

no 1 even bother with it :wacko:

winning europa cup is ok.

other then that any other cup is useless if u compare to top 4 spot

last time when europa cup winner dun qualify for UCL.

no 1 even bother with it :wacko:

Yah lor. Winning the Europa means qualify for CL too. So Spurs supporters shouldn't worry about it.

Yes agreed trophy is a trophy even the much maligned UEL is still silverware.

As for United, I've already posted that JM seems to have lost his aura and increasingly looks frustrated and tetchy which he was occasionally before even when successful but now he seems to be like this every other day which doesn't bode well for the team and plays to the hands of his many critics. Don't know why he needs to announce this to the whole world?

If he's already thinking of a convenient excuse should they not do well this season, he's vastly mistaken if you as me cos he will not have many sympathizers both from the United Board nor their fans after spending so much and even announcing how pleased he was at the early signings when they were made early in the transfer window bar Pogba. 

Mkhitaryan still a mystery as JM sang his praises when he was first signed and do remember he is the reigning Bundesliga POTY! 

Utd is a high profile club. They need to be in the news, they need to show their intentions by splashing $$$. The special one can provide that.

Edited by Bismarck

Yah lor. Winning the Europa means qualify for CL too. So Spurs supporters shouldn't worry about it.

Mourinho Utd is a high profile manager club.They He need to be in the news, they He need to show their intentions by splashing $$$. The special one club can provide that.

I correct for you.... 

• Praise 1

Jose Mourinho believes Manchester United squad is so broken it will take at least another two transfer windows to repair

Ok we got it Jose. The world most expansively assembled squad is still broken. All eyes on you now, to assemble the Galacticos of EPL.

Jose knows what he is doing.

Just give him the cheque book.

I think he is going for Messi.

:D

it seem every manager that take over man  u , 

must spend over 200m

and it seem to every manager that take over, man u , the team is broken until jia lat jia lat

no few years and few hundred M. cannot fix

and it seem. the board is very willing to give any manager that take over at least 200m to spend.

:that-dood-is-up-to-something:

• Praise 1

it seem every manager that take over man  u , 

must spend over 200m

and it seem to every manager that take over, man u , the team is broken until jia lat jia lat

no few years and few hundred M. cannot fix

and it seem. the board is very willing to give any manager that take over at least 200m to spend.

:that-dood-is-up-to-something:

The worse it gets the more desperate the board becomes

and the more money they will throw at managers to buy players.

• Praise 2

The worse it gets the more desperate the board becomes

and the more money they will throw at managers to buy players.

good for them lor....cos u know...some say they not desperate la...it's becos they can afford. so jus buy la...

• Praise 1

Mkhitaryan still a mystery as JM sang his praises when he was first signed and do remember he is the reigning Bundesliga POTY!

Well, this is what he said about the Man Utd squad in Aug:

"I’m really happy [with squad]...this group of 23 is a great group...The empathy between the guys is really good too, so I’m happy."

Now he not happy.

The glamour of the europa cup is dimishing.

Too many teams are allowed to compete in this micky mouse league.

Last time european cup played only by champions of each european leauge. The uefa cup by 2 teams from each european league and then theres the cups winners cup.

Those days probably european games not as sexicting as today but the value of the 2nd tiered uefa cup is not so 2nd tiered as today's europa cup. U get what i am saying.....

The funnie part about the newer european cup. Now called champions league is the huge amount of monies to be won and distributed by the participants which indirectly helps/motivate clubs to improve themselves to go in the competiton. Hencr becoz of this thr english clubs began to spend and this also makes the english league more sexciting

Spurs should try to qualify for Europa and win it. They won it twice before so they should go for it. Moreover CSKA is not as good as Spurs.

The last 2 uefa cups wins were ermm. Uefa cup... i rate this much higher than europa.... haha.

Look at what europa did to spurs last season and now to manure

Jose Mourinho has confirmed Manchester United will take up the option to extend Zlatan Ibrahimovic's contract for another season.

I can imagine how Rashford is feeling now

The last 2 uefa cups wins were ermm. Uefa cup... i rate this much higher than europa.... haha.

Look at what europa did to spurs last season and now to manure

The Europa Leauge campaign probably can be ignored, though given its status as the European League Cup. It is a very difficult competition to be involved in, given its odd schedulings and travelling requirements.

It is also a very difficult competion to win, too, there are many good teams to overcome in its knock out stages.  And if you don’t win it no one really cares all that much.

The Europa Leauge campaign probably can be ignored, though given its status as the European League Cup. It is a very difficult competition to be involved in, given its odd schedulings and travelling requirements.

It is also a very difficult competion to win, too, there are many good teams to overcome in its knock out stages. And if you don’t win it no one really cares all that much.

Agree with you. But it can be said about most competition. Fans only remember the winners.

Pool suffered last season too. Pushing all the way to the final affected league form as well. I guess our strategy then was different as finishing top 4 is quite tough and winning the Europa became a more realistic chance to enter UCL via backdoor

Give enough money to buy the 3 strikers from Barca or buy the whole Barca team
  • Praise 1