Alfa 159 Part IX (Any Alfa discussion also welcomed)

G_mann

Does anyone else have workshop recommendations besides EA/AS/AC?

Looking at other options as AS/AC are usually swamped.

Really depends on what you need done. General servicing can be done at any workshop but if you have a fault light on - suggest you just bring it to AS early like 8.30. I have never been turned away at that time.

↡ Advertisement

Does anyone else have workshop recommendations besides EA/AS/AC?

Looking at other options as AS/AC are usually swamped.

MW

Precision

Are also good with Alfas

Really depends on what you need done. General servicing can be done at any workshop but if you have a fault light on - suggest you just bring it to AS early like 8.30. I have never been turned away at that time.

when i was on my 156, i brought it to AutoDynamac seeing quite a few 147/156/159 serviced there. they were generally ok but am not sure if its the same since some mechanics left.  

AS quoted 1.8-1.9k for clutch for 159..   does this sound right?

when i was on my 156, i brought it to AutoDynamac seeing quite a few 147/156/159 serviced there. they were generally ok but am not sure if its the same since some mechanics left.  

AS quoted 1.8-1.9k for clutch for 159..   does this sound right?

Dexter and Ah Sheng from AD left liao. now Dex started his own workshop called Garage Republic and Ah Sheng is his chief mechanic there. Yes, they do a lot of Alfas now.

1.8-1.9 sounds about right.

i used to pay slightly above 2k at another workshop called Prowerks Garage but i have since switched over to GR.

hi anyone of you have problems with the driver's seat rocking a bit? Something loose need to be tightened or bigger problem? Car is 8 yrs old 159

Thanks

hi anyone of you have problems with the driver's seat rocking a bit? Something loose need to be tightened or bigger problem? Car is 8 yrs old 159

Thanks

This is just another unique feature of Alfa ...to give u a 4D experience lol.

It is small issue, just need the workshop to tighten it back. I have been a rocking chair on and off.

Cheers

This is just another unique feature of Alfa ...to give u a 4D experience lol.

It is small issue, just need the workshop to tighten it back. I have been a rocking chair on and off.

Cheers

[laugh]

Thanks man. Good to know. Actually was checking the forum. Seems like Audi also has the problem [laugh]

Hi guys, am kinda new here. Thinking of getting this spider... welcome any comments or advice from bros here :)

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=570014&DL=1000

Advice

1. You like it, buy it.

2. Maintain it like a 50 year old old woman who wants to look 18 again. Go for the best, spare no expense.

3. Don't sell it. Will it away.

4. Read up everything you can from all over the world to learn about this model. It is your duty, not a request.

5. Join us for breakfast, drinks, football, etc.

• Praise 1

Anyone else going for the Run Free event at Garden by the Bay on the 7th May? EA is the title sponsor and they have a limited edition AR t-shirt package.

I signed up for the 10km [laugh]

https://www.sbbhosted.com/event/run-free-2017-20

did u guys get the polo for the quickline service in march ? went for it but the counter nice boy said no stock, their marketing will deliver... till now no sound no sight... had wanted the polo as memory though...

did u guys get the polo for the quickline service in march ? went for it but the counter nice boy said no stock, their marketing will deliver... till now no sound no sight... had wanted the polo as memory though...

Strange. Should give them a call if they missed you out.

hey boys and gals, finally need to let go this babe, last call before i just give to dealer...

got a red, oct2007, 159 selespeed for sales, , parf got 19k++++++

working well,  tyre, battery, brake pad, (2016 change), mounting also change liao, services by AS Peter (passionate Alfa guy) for last 4 yrs..so all record have with them. 

drives well - of course here sound there sound abit.. last services  with EA in march. they also say no critical need to do anything since left 7 mths. the display panel lighting spoil, so some got light some no light at nite, date/time cannot adjust, car lower backguard break a bit, fuse box cover chips off, head lights wiring goyat.. mainly wear and tear, did not bother with...... mileage still less than 100k coming to 10yrs. just  back from KL and enjoy other cars giving way !

good car, stylo milo..and really, only a tough brave soul can handle an alfa ! if u can handle an alfa, u can drive any car..

interested pls leave a pm ya.. i looking for $22888 nett. u have to buy road tax ya ($700+), coz i renew 6 mths only so last day 30 April..look to deliver to u on nearer date. my new ride comes in may/june...
*number plate i retaining for my next babe.. so new owner to get new plate...

parf detail attached.

post-178235-0-51523700-1491202739_thumb.png

last day parf - 199798... so cheap drive for 6 months. if u extend her life, probably just spend less than 3-5K to fix the wear/tear matter. at least no leak anywhere as far as i know - EA checklist done in march 10.  anyway, no lemon from me, buy at your own risk.

others 07 159 currently selling in sgcarmart  at 25-26k, see pic.

post-178235-0-46954700-1491202303_thumb.png

keep this offer to alfa fan.. before i post in other thread.

is a nice babe.

Strange. Should give them a call if they missed you out.

oh..so u got it.. okok.. thanks man.

Hi all,

Looking to sell my Alfa 159 2.2:

- white colour

- registered in end August 2009

- stock condition

- maintained regularly at EA and then AS

- relatively low mileage of around 86k km

- single owner (me)

PM me if you or any of your friends have an interest?

Thanks.

Hi, still available? Can share more details? PM pls

Neutral Newbie

Advice

1. You like it, buy it.

2. Maintain it like a 50 year old old woman who wants to look 18 again. Go for the best, spare no expense.

3. Don't sell it. Will it away.

4. Read up everything you can from all over the world to learn about this model. It is your duty, not a request.

5. Join us for breakfast, drinks, football, etc.

Brilliant advice! :)

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement