Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
147 replies to this topic | 104 praises

Posted 02 August 2016 - 02:58 PM

Brianlee
  • Brianlee
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi bros here, Im dilemma of choosing Vezel or K3.

This topic may discussed in other forum, im appreciated if you may share with me the link.

I wish to receive some comments and advices from you all.

Buy for family used ( with 2 young kids, sometimes with parent also), which one do you recommend?

I concern about:

1. spacious - comfortable

2. Maintenance cost

3. driving enjoyment

4. FC

thank you.

Angcheek and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:12 PM

Passion
  • Premium member
    Passion
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This topic may discussed in other forum, im appreciated if you may share with me the link.

Buy for family used ( with 2 young kids, sometimes with parent also), which one do you recommend?

I concern about:

2. Maintenance cost

3. driving enjoyment

4. FC

thank you.

See you scare PI or not, if not go for Vezel.

1. Space wise, Vezel win

2. Maintenance - No difference. Both are easy to maintain car. Except Kia you got Dealer's support. Vezel wise, it is still new, so don't know the problem of this car. If supported by PI, a bit difficult to comment on their support and repair.

3. Driving Enjoyment - Didn't drive Vezel before. But Kia K3 is reasonable.

4. FC - Vezel is better in FC.

I'll suggest if you have budget for Vezel, then go for Jap Dealer's car, like Altis, Mz 3 or Sylphy. Save your headache to deal with PI and still have a jap. It is not that expensive. Unless you are cash tight, then go for Hyundai or K3.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:30 PM

Brianlee
  • Brianlee
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

See you scare PI or not, if not go for Vezel.

1. Space wise, Vezel win

2. Maintenance - No difference. Both are easy to maintain car. Except Kia you got Dealer's support. Vezel wise, it is still new, so don't know the problem of this car. If supported by PI, a bit difficult to comment on their support and repair.

3. Driving Enjoyment - Didn't drive Vezel before. But Kia K3 is reasonable.

4. FC - Vezel is better in FC.

I'll suggest if you have budget for Vezel, then go for Jap Dealer's car, like Altis, Mz 3 or Sylphy. Save your headache to deal with PI and still have a jap. It is not that expensive. Unless you are cash tight, then go for Hyundai or K3.

thanks bro for the input.

i have heard some comments that Vezel backseat quite cramp compare to K3, is that true?

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:39 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i have heard some comments that Vezel backseat quite cramp compare to K3, is that true?

Not really, sat in both before and both are spacious at the back seats. BTW i'm 175cm if you are wondering how tall I am. I would choose Vezel over K3. The only thing that K3 win over Vezel is the boot space and accessories in the car such as ventilated seats, etc. If based on your criteria, then Vezel win all leh. Why dont you test drive the K3 with full capacity and you will understand the engine better. The whole car feels damn heavy on top of the already heavy car. You will have to test drive both cars to know which one you like more. It boils down to individual feel most of the time.

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:42 PM

Passion
  • Premium member
    Passion
    Supercharged
    Author Image

didn't get to sit behind as I'm the driver. But if you are looking at car this size, manage your expectation a bit. Want bigger space, go one level up to Sonata or K5 in Korean world.

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:47 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

K3 more features, still got rear aircon!
Axela72 and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:53 PM

Snef
  • Premium member
    Snef
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Was at ur position few weeks back. Thinking hard abt next ride..for every few thousands dollars different u have another car to choose from..follow your heart and budget...

If concerns related to maintenance...might u consider HRV.

My humble opinion...enjoy the headache

Posted 02 August 2016 - 04:01 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If go for boot space, still find sedan is bigger?!

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 02 August 2016 - 04:11 PM

Dscheng
  • Premium member
    Dscheng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Vezel. U see on the road, because got vtec haha soo mmanny vezel, hehe.

Edited by Dscheng, 02 August 2016 - 04:11 PM.

**Mad about Ray and Aro ~!!!
2007-Civic EG, 2009-Lancer EX, 2012-JDM WRX,
2012-Civic FD, 2014-Lancer CS3M, 2015- H Stream RSZ.

Posted 02 August 2016 - 04:12 PM

Lordmazex
  • Premium member
    Lordmazex
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Don't know about K3. Sat in vezel before. Quite spacious at the rear. And good head room. Though I find the suspension abit on the stiff side.
Narrow minded people generally condemn what is beyond their comprehension

Posted 02 August 2016 - 04:13 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Don't know about K3. Sat in vezel before. Quite spacious at the rear. And good head room. Though I find the suspension abit on the stiff side.

Vezel is spacious but comfort wise not say very good in my own view.

Posted 02 August 2016 - 04:21 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Shuttle? Elantra? If based on these 2 would probably be Vezel.

Edited by Holdenutessv, 02 August 2016 - 04:21 PM.

Error 404: Signature Not Found

Posted 02 August 2016 - 04:57 PM

Axela72
  • Axela72
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I concern about:
2. Maintenance cost
3. driving enjoyment
4. FC

thank you.

If cost is part of the criteria, isnt K3 is cheaper? Take note the the cev rebate from vezel. That would cost you less few K when scrap
NoT foR tHe FaInT HeArt! CLICK & JOIN ME IF YOU DARE!

Knight
http://world5.knight...m...45&ref=link

Vampire
http://world8.monste...d&vid=190036371

Posted 02 August 2016 - 05:54 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

K3. Coz it's high spec & 5yr unlimited km warranty. Vezel is economy spec n questionable 3rd party WS.
Matrix0405 praised this

Posted 02 August 2016 - 06:00 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Both are good cars, and eventually which to choose will have to see one's lifestyle and suitability. 

I'm looking at these two cars but after driving a saloon for more than 10 years, will be more keen with a SUV where I can get more flexibility in terms of storage of bulky items. 

Posted 02 August 2016 - 07:38 PM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

My undisputed choice is to go for Japanese Vezel.

Vezel offers a bird's eye view of the road ahead, due to its higher sitting position, and also offers flexibility in carrying bulky goods, when the rear seats are folded. If your wife locks you out of the house, can double up as temp bed for the night  [laugh]

Count-Bracula praised this

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:37 PM

Shawnthefarmer
  • Shawnthefarmer
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I concern about:

2. Maintenance cost

3. driving enjoyment

4. FC

thank you.

Your point 1 is best judge by sitting in the car itself. For Vezel, go to those bigger PI can beo and sit inside 

I decided not to get either because rear space is so small

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:12 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My undisputed choice is to go for Japanese Vezel.

Vezel offers a bird's eye view of the road ahead, due to its higher sitting position, and also offers flexibility in carrying bulky goods, when the rear seats are folded. If your wife locks you out of the house, can double up as temp bed for the night  [laugh]

The reason as vezel can double up as temp bed if wife locks me out is the best reason so far to get the vezel. Lol.

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:42 PM

Club21z
  • Premium member
    Club21z
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

U see so many vezel on the road than k3 still need to ask meh ? Want to compare also use Nissan QQ mah.

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:42 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The reason as vezel can double up as temp bed if wife locks me out is the best reason so far to get the vezel. Lol.

So you meant only married men can get vezel?

I would say if tight on budget double up the boot space as bed. Downside suspension a bit hard so must know how to manuvrous to a good position.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, vezel, kia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users