Honda Vezel or Kia K3

Brianlee

Attrage still have some power la, only thing is i find really quite shaky. Lol.

yah. high speed not stable.

heard LCR bought a few K3s. seems like they are upgrading their models.

↡ Advertisement

Don't think much difference.

Vezel Power 96kW (129 bhp), Torque 155 Nm

K3 Power 95kW (127 bhp), Torque 157 Nm

K3 heavier by 100kg only.

100kg weight difference is significant, especially for a smaller sedan.

This implies that the larger Vezel, like most Honda cars are made of much thinner metal sheets, making for its hollowness.

So it's true that Korean steel is >> Jepun steel

yah. high speed not stable.

heard LCR bought a few K3s. seems like they are upgrading their models.

I have sat in uber K3 once, but seems like not many K3 running on uber. LCR bought lots of altis, vezel and attrage.

I think one should stay away from a car model that even a woman driver can dislike.

Because most of the time, they just get in, stick their chest to the steering wheel and drive off.

not forgetting where the signal stick is [laugh][smash]

I have sat in uber K3 once, but seems like not many K3 running on uber. LCR bought lots of altis, vezel and attrage.

should be flooding the market before year end. right now many attrage and vezel running on LCR plates.

is there a typo? you sure your vezel is 8+ litre / 100km?  thats way too high consumption,  My mazda 3 is around 6.5L/100km, and thats its with 70% city drive....

Dunno y its so, its about 70% city drive as well...we disable the engine start stop thingy...too troublesome. Also travel distance most always short trips.

• Praise 1

Shuttle? Elantra? If based on these 2 would probably be Vezel.

Most ppl do not know this.

Vezel has harsh suspension. But shuttle is way more comfortable with softer suspension. I know cause I own vezel and drive shuttle.

Most ppl do not know this.

Vezel has harsh suspension. But shuttle is way more comfortable with softer suspension. I know cause I own vezel and drive shuttle.

I believe vezel has harsh suspension, cause i have sat in vezel before as ride not say very comfortable. Dont know it is all honda cars are like this?

I believe vezel has harsh suspension, cause i have sat in vezel before as ride not say very comfortable. Dont know it is all honda cars are like this?

Test drove b4. Ride a bit on the firm side n engine noise not nice. Coz underpowered so gotta floor the pedal to make decent progress n it becomes even noisier....
  • Praise 1

Test drove b4. Ride a bit on the firm side n engine noise not nice. Coz underpowered so gotta floor the pedal to make decent progress n it becomes even noisier....

Sounds vezel not good and yet it is the best selling model now. Lol.

• Praise 1

Altis oso liddat but oso best seller. Onli goes to show A to B ruleszz.....haha.

Honda's current i-VTEC engines have poor torque. Need to rev harder to get anywhere near decent acceleration.

In SG, between a small car with big engine (read: higher road tax) and a large car (SUV, MPV, or crossovers included) with small engine, people will usually gravitate to the latter ... to get their money's worth!
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

it's got the key factors going for it:

cheap (most PI price it very competitive)

✓ perceived to be reliable (Honda)

✓ SUV (now very popular form factor)

✓ Category A, seemingly economical

other things it have that probably attract people are the so-called coupe style and LED headlights.

most people probably don't know what's the real benchmarks when it come to things like ride comfort, NVH and power.

Edited by 7hm
  • Praise 1

some will even cut springs, change to coilovers to improve "handling".  :XD:

it's got the key factors going for it:

cheap (most PI price it very competitive)

✓ perceived to be reliable (Honda)

✓ SUV (now very popular form factor)

✓ Category A, seemingly economical

other things it have that probably attract people are the so-called coupe style and LED headlights.

most people probably don't know what's the real benchmarks when it come to things like ride comfort, NVH and power.

• Praise 1

Nowadays whatever car also can be mistaken. Lower end rental car will be Vezel, Axio and Altis. Higher end one we have Wolero or what, which they have Merc, A3 etc.

Nowadays difficult to siam buying same car as rental car. But I guess soon there will be a relieve for everyone, cause all private hire car for picking up passenger will have a big sticker by the side, stating rental car. Like lorry like that. I remember seeing someone posted here on the requirement for private hire car.

Yeah. So I'll rather not get those common to rental cars, just like those common to cabs cars are usually avoided.
↡ Advertisement