Samsung Note7

RadX

Starting a thread here.

Thinking of getting it as well.

IRIS recognition....woooo...interesting

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

got S7 and iPhone 7, so Note also must join in [laugh]

i thought only singaporeans so kiasu... samsung hired Singaporean CEO huh??  [laugh]

Turbocharged

IF rats and shelter collapse with "BUKIT BATOK" the only common factor, can merge into a BUKIT BATOK thread, why do we need so many threads on Samsung notes?... LOL

One thread on all Samsung notes? Or maybe one thread on all Samsung phones?...LOL

• Praise 2

To sync the numbers to s7.

alamak... should sync with the year better lah: this year 2016 mah...

my ah pek eyesight getting worse. From S3 moved to Note, started Note 3, then 4, then 5, then now i hear got no 6 but got 7...

does that mean this year for no S8 liao? 

I have doubts about Samsung devices. I believe the Note series 2,3,4&5 have a number of common issues. New product always have a lot of hype during launch. Not falling for this hype.

Edited by Watwheels

I have doubts about Samsung devices. I believe the Note series 2,3,4&5 have a number of common issues. New product always have a lot of hype during launch. Not falling for this hype.

like?

This note 7 is just a larger version of the S7 edge.

Samsung, apple are all fairly reliable. 4/5 stars type.

Can't really get better as these are mini PCs in a small small form factor.

• Praise 1

only Samsung phone that I find good value is the A series.

just bought an A3 (2016) for my mum, like the finishing, not like the plasticky of old.

the A5 is on my radar screen if and when I need to change my phone. so far my trusty old Sony has been very reliable.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

IF rats and shelter collapse with "BUKIT BATOK" the only common factor, can merge into a BUKIT BATOK thread, why do we need so many threads on Samsung notes?... LOL

One thread on all Samsung notes? Or maybe one thread on all Samsung phones?...LOL

its different ... last time Samsung Note 1 to whatever dun have Iris recognition ...

:XD:  :XD:  :XD:

so maybe should be renamed phones with Iris recognition ... ?  [:p]

• Praise 2

only Samsung phone that I find good value is the A series.

just bought an A3 (2016) for my mum, like the finishing, not like the plasticky of old.

the A5 is on my radar screen if and when I need to change my phone. so far my trusty old Sony has been very reliable. [thumbsup]

So good de [thumbsup]

My dad is still using an old nokia, he has no complains so far [:p]

• Praise 1

So good de [thumbsup]

My dad is still using an old nokia, he has no complains so far [:p]

Must force them to move on. While they are younger.

Or else next time they can't even make a simple phone call.

The smartphone is quite confusing for them.

like?

This note 7 is just a larger version of the S7 edge.

Samsung, apple are all fairly reliable. 4/5 stars type.

Can't really get better as these are mini PCs in a small small form factor.

In the Google search bar you type,"Note 2/3/4or5 issues". You will see what they are.

I'm using both Android and iOS, Android gives flexibility but also gives some issues especially lagging, have to reboot/restart often. New of course no issue but once you store files and apps it will come. iOS is more stable but lack flexibility. Trying to org your photos on the phone is impossible. You have to do it using a pc/laptop and sync using itunes which is so tedious.

Another issue with Android is the lack of storage warning. Have to move files manually to sd card to free up internal storage else cannot update apps. Hanging seems like another feature. UI can shut down and restart at times. Wifi conectivity is also another issue for Android. Again have to reboot/restart to get connected. iOS although is simpler to use it has less issues too. No perfect OS I guess. New product should have some issues resolved. Let's wait and see.

↡ Advertisement