Samsung Note7

RadX

Turbocharged

my iphones all no prob

still have entire series at hm

samsungs too....dunno how u all abuse the phone

cb. thinking of starting museum in the future issit???

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Starting a thread here.

Thinking of getting it as well.

IRIS recognition....woooo...interesting

They bundle the lenses for a reason.... As an eyecup for the iris scan..... X-D

Sianz.... it seems SG has no Coral Blue version....

Twincharged

They bundle the lenses for a reason.... As an eyecup for the iris scan..... X-D

Sianz.... it seems SG has no Coral Blue version....

I think will have. Just that not at launch. US don't have gold version at launch. SG all want blue version and we don't get it. US many want gold one and they don't get it. Lol. 

• Praise 1

ahemmm......coz your phone is the model below izit?

Jobs give me lifetime warranty.... Er AFTERlifetime warranty

I'm not a fan of curved edges since i i usually put my phones in protective cases.

But also getting old liao, prefer a bigger screen than my S6.

Sigh.

Haha how come They never make a big flat screen for Note 7.

I'm not a fan of curved edges since i i usually put my phones in protective cases.

But also getting old liao, prefer a bigger screen than my S6.

Sigh.

Haha how come They never make a big flat screen for Note 7.

ya ... and curved screens put screen protector not nice ...

my mum's A3 curve a bit only but still can see the screen protector cannot stick at the sides and the edges.

• Praise 1

i totally never use screen cover for last 3 phones. the IP68 glass is tough and heavy that dun need any protection :D

i totally never use screen cover for last 3 phones. the IP68 glass is tough and heavy that dun need any protection :D

i cracked my samsung s3 screen. Lol paranoid liao.

My S6 edge and now my S7 edge, tried plastic fim/tempered glass screen protector until I gave up and use them naked. there is no technology that can SP these curve edge screens effectively yet.

So far no scratches.... :D

• Praise 4

My S6 edge and now my S7 edge, tried plastic fim/tempered glass screen protector until I gave up and use them naked. there is no technology that can SP these curve edge screens effectively yet.

I see ... so its unprotected ...  [sly]  ... the screen I mean ...  [:p]

yup, for curved screens ... nothing can cover 100% for now. Asked around a few shops at Toa Payoh. all said the same thing.

Edited by Blueray

It's very hard to scratch these accidentally. but they can shatter when dropped suay suay at the right point.

Haha so i'm paranoid after my bad experience.

Each year, they just say the newer gorilla glass is better than the old one. Dunno how true lol.

like?

This note 7 is just a larger version of the S7 edge.

Samsung, apple are all fairly reliable. 4/5 stars type.

Can't really get better as these are mini PCs in a small small form factor.

Dont agree. Samsung always have battery and ui issues. Wife's note 3 and 5 will randomly restart. Batt flat even with 20 percent. Phone have overheat issues. I had the original s and s3. S is terrible. S3 is good with custom rom, further proving that touchwiz sucks.

There are better phones like motox, oneplus and lg.

• Praise 1

I am not scare of shattering cos I will usually have a bumper case minimum to protect the corners and also with a raised lip to lift the glass surface from the impact surface. Of course if zhun zhun there is a rock there to let it impact the centre of the screen....even with SP  it will be gone case too.

So I have come to sort of screen protector nirvana now....just use it naked and enjoy the screen as it was meant to be ...even the edge functions seem better and makes more sense when using it as it is...smooth and fast.

It's very hard to scratch these accidentally. but they can shatter when dropped suay suay at the right point.

Haha so i'm paranoid after my bad experience.

Each year, they just say the newer gorilla glass is better than the old one. Dunno how true lol.

Dont agree. Samsung always have battery and ui issues. Wife's note 3 and 5 will randomly restart. Batt flat even with 20 percent. Phone have overheat issues. I had the original s and s3. S is terrible. S3 is good with custom rom, further proving that touchwiz sucks.

Touchwiz has improved since then. Anyway you can always use CM if you want to.

The S3 lag was quite bad i agree.

I am not scare of shattering cos I will usually have a bumper case minimum to protect the corners and also with a raised lip to lift the glass surface from the impact surface. Of course if zhun zhun there is a rock there to let it impact the centre of the screen....even with SP  it will be gone case too.

So I have come to sort of screen protector nirvana now....just use it naked and enjoy the screen as it was meant to be ...even the edge functions seem better and makes more sense when using it as it is...smooth and fast.

Tempered glass I don't sense a difference. So I'm fine with screen protector.

Screen protector there to dissipate the energy mah. Kinetic energy disperser!

My wife's screen protector cracked after a bad fall. It probably saved her screen (my own placebo thinking  [:p] )

Both of us use bumper silicon case.

Twincharged

I actually find the gorilla glass quite tough la. My note 4 has been dropped face down on a sidewalk from about chest height and the screen still totally no scratches or cracks. Another time, it fell out of my jersey pocket while I was cycling and hit a bump. The metal sides seem to be less durable than the glass. Alot of scratches and dents on the metal parts but the glass is still perfect.

Even my S4 dropped by my dad many many times and only have some parts of the glass chipped off but still fully functioning.

I have never used any of my phones with a case or any screen protector since my first android phone which was a motorola milestone. Lol.

Touchwiz has improved alot already. Comparing my friend's Note 5 with my oneplus 2, the performance still roughly the same. Both phones still equally fast. My Note 4 also ok when on touchwiz. I only changed to custom rom cuz of the looks. 

Edited by Nzy
↡ Advertisement