Sabbie and Driftking, where are you?......

Tianmo

@[email protected] are you guys????...................

MCF sibei boring lately leh................come out and play for a while leh..................inject some fun for National Day celebration lah...............after that you all can FO again................

Please dont post tiko stuff hor............... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

@[email protected] are you guys????...................

MCF sibei boring lately leh................come out and play for a while leh..................inject some fun for National Day celebration lah...............after that you all can FO again................

Please dont post tiko stuff hor............... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Looking for 傻 B? 

@Tianmo as usual eat full nothing to do. [laugh]

Knn...... super long weekend...... many ppl on leave go holiday....... just had lunch liao nothing do.......see can have some fun or not mah.......[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

2080513.png

Too free ah

Making this edmw?

Lock end of day

Let u hv fun

Aiya........ long long one time mah........ National Day celebration lah.......[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Too free ah

Making this edmw?

Lock end of day

Let u hv fun

Some clowns are so well established as professional clowns of MCF that they never get yellow carded. Just tolerated.

@Joseph22 is one damn well established one. :D

Now I think @Tianmo is another. [laugh]

Some clowns are so well established as professional clowns of MCF that they never get yellow carded. Just tolerated.

I dont know about J22..................but i got yellow card before hor..............dont say i never tio lah............and in fact everyone is a clown somehow sometime...............its just want to accept and admit or not only ......... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Kenna Sai. @tianmo And @turboflat4 u think I am hungry ghost ah?? Call me out during this month for nothing.

I got yellow card lah... For creating new Liverpool thread too fast.

Kenna Sai. @tianmo And @turboflat4 u think I am hungry ghost ah?? Call me out during this month for nothing.

I got yellow card lah... For creating new Liverpool thread too fast.

oh................so must be @turboflat4 never tio yellow card before.............he must be very well tolerated..............lucky we both tio yellow card before..........which means we are not well establish professional clowns in MCF who gets tolerated.......... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]  

Now then you know. I am a *very* professional clown. :D